Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaked audio of Jamil the King arguing with his ex

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
For those that may remember this guy, he was part of the black tfl incels along with Kent and Oreo man. He recently lost his virginity and they broke up shortly after and I think the girl leaked the audio of the conversation. Lols we're had.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/WOgnpgPXYc0[/video]

Lol this is what will happen to every incel if they get into a relationship. I told you guys inceldom is for life

this guy seriously gives off some killer vibes, he sounds so angry and bitter in his vlogs when hes walking around campus

tenta said:
this guy seriously gives off some killer vibes, he sounds so angry and bitter in his vlogs when hes walking around campus

Why the fuck cant ppl speak normally, he sounds so angry.
Yet he had a gf somehow KEK.

latest

this dude scared me

if a woman gives you any shit, she's simply saying you have shitty genes

woman don't talk shit to chad

mylifeistrash said:
if a woman gives you any shit, she's simply saying you have shitty genes

woman don't talk shit to chad

"Girl"

She sounds like a 50 year old.

LMFAO!

nice find. Strong Bmore accent "I don't want to luuuuze you" lol

tbh, all incels should at least be aware of the terper's "she's not yours" axiom in case they do happen to ascend

A81UAtX.png

I'd go so far as to argue the pain of rejection after your first LTR is as agonizing if not WORSE than the pain of inceldom. This is ESPECIALLY the case if the individual just happened to "get lucky" and they would otherwise be a truecel like Jamil

e.g., Rejection pain is almost certainly what drove Nikolas Cruz

lol she realized that no other girls want him. Brutal death sentence.

a-virgin-nigger said:
"Girl"

She sounds like a 50 year old.

She probably is a legit old hag. I remember in one of his videos he said that old ladies the only ones who would express interest.

Plus, just look his face tbh. I honestly don't think he could score a young femoid.

Enigmatic said:
lol she realized that no other girls want him. Brutal death sentence.

one would think, but according to the spergs @ kiwifarm she was a subscriber to his TFL channel who reached out to him https://kiwifarms.net/threads/malik-curtis-malik91694-jamil-champion-survivor.12288/page-114#post-3076117

subsaharan said:
one would think, but according to the spergs @ kiwifarm she was a subscriber to his TFL channel who reached out to him
so she pitied him?

seems like it

inb4 the secret to ascending is becoming a youtube celebrity with a youtube channel dedicated to incel venting*

*prob only works if you're above a certain looks threshhold. Jamil/Malik was prob among the better looking of TFL crew (vs Kent, Oreoman, etc)

That’s a trap voice.

km107 said:
That’s a trap voice.

Definitely sounds like an older lady. No way she's under 30

Admitting that she has such a hold AFTER she explained WHY she wasn’t into him. Yeah, guy, displaying weakness really gets women going. Fuck her for leading him on only to come out with “I know you’re incel but you’re only with me because you can’t get anybody else.” which can be read in two ways but both are GAME OVER. Fuck him though for going with her after displaying this weakness then confirming it with this rant. This is why you LIE about experience if somehow your FACE doesn’t give it away.

TheRealChincel said:
Admitting that she has such a hold AFTER she explained WHY she wasn’t into him. Yeah, guy, displaying weakness really gets women going. Fuck her for leading him on only to come out with “I know you’re incel but you’re only with me because you can’t get anybody else.” which can be read in two ways but both are GAME OVER. Fuck him though for going with her after displaying this weakness then confirming it with this rant. This is why you LIE about experience if somehow your FACE doesn’t give it away.

I feel like the kiwi farmers set him up. I believe that woman is a poster on kiwi farms