Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leader of South African EFF party that says he supports Russia singing calling for genocide of white people

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
There used to be a time when i thought russia was pro white.But it has become clear nobody cares about white people.This EFF party is a commie party that advocates white genocide.Their leader admited it and bellow i posted a video where he sings calling for genocide of white South Africans.The usa is no better with bidenberg and republicucks.

View: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1686025436667518976?t=3emQEimMHeZV4mIm2_PABQ&s=19

“Putin is muh white race savior” is easily the dumbest cope that still heavily persists today.

Putin clearly sees himself as the savior of the brown races of the world, not the white

“Putin is muh white race savior” is easily the dumbest cope that still heavily persists today.

Putin clearly sees himself as the savior of the brown races of the world, not the white
he supports race mixing too. Putin is crypto Jew.

Further proof that Third-Worldism, spearheaded by Russia, is, in fact, an anti-white psyop. I can't believe that I fully supported Putin and Russia at one point.

Monkeys acting like monkeys

russians are white

people somehow forget that the anti-white plan began in russia

putin should let pro russian sandnigger countries to send arabs to join the war and help russia.
would be nice being able to rape some ukranian whores tbh or even dying in a cold nation instead of this stupid desert.

putin should let pro russian sandnigger countries to send arabs to join the war and help russia.
would be nice being able to rape some ukranian whores tbh or even dying in a cold nation instead of this stupid desert.
This would unironically help ukraine because ayraps are dogshit fighters

This would unironically help ukraine because ayraps are dogshit fighters
no, we can self bomb after giving Ourselves as hostages to ukranian army.
also im genetically ashkenazi jewish + eurasian and Mediterranean so not really arabid.

that country is literally collapsing now

like they can't figure out how to keep the power on. They had to call the chinese in to fix it lol

Further proof that Third-Worldism, spearheaded by Russia, is, in fact, an anti-white psyop. I can't believe that I fully supported Putin and Russia at one point.
There are far many blacks in EU than in Russia. Have you been in Berlin? Full of blacks, Asians, muslims etc. It's also Russia's fault?

It's also Russia's fault?
anti-colonial movements and mass migration waves are the direct result of the 1917 revolutions
if russia wasn't communist or lost in WWII there would be no GAE or GNC

The resentiment of blacks is more disgusting than their low IQ.

anti-colonial movements and mass migration waves are the direct result of the 1917 revolutions
if russia wasn't communist or lost in WWII there would be no GAE or GNC
Not necessarily. Haity revolution, various Islamic monuments occurred before XX century. US also played their role in diminishing power of European colonial empires.
But how Soviet Union and Russia related to the Westerners desire to import immigrants from non-White countries in the second half of XX century-XXI century?
Not to say that there were practically zero muslims and blacks in former EE countries under Soviet rule.
East Germany probably was one of the most whitest countries in history.

Not necessarily. Haity revolution, various Islamic monuments occurred before XX century. US also played their role in diminishing power of European colonial empires.
But how Soviet Union and Russia related to the Westerners desire to import immigrants from non-White countries in the second half of XX century-XXI century?
Not to say that there were practically zero muslims and blacks in former EE countries under Soviet rule.
East Germany probably was one of the most whitest countries in history.
True, most of this decline was self-inflicted and spearheaded by Washington.
USSR, just by the virtue of it existing, was creating massive pressures to appease the dysgenic, to liberalize, pushing "equality", "workers rights" etc.
Migrants became janissaries for the Regime because there would be no power base for this to happen in any way else.

True, most of this decline was self-inflicted and spearheaded by Washington.
USSR, just by the virtue of it existing, was creating massive pressures to appease the dysgenic, to liberalize, pushing "equality", "workers rights" etc.
Migrants became janissaries for the Regime because there would be no power base for this to happen in any way else.
It has more to do with white mentality than politics.
North Korea even being in the commie bloc remained the most homogeneous and closed country where works of Marx and Lenin were banned and people could receive a death penalty for praising Soviets.

There are far many blacks in EU than in Russia. Have you been in Berlin? Full of blacks, Asians, muslims etc. It's also Russia's fault?
I wasn't talking about mass immigration. My point was that Russia's current geopolitical strategy is inherently anti-white, aiming to unite the post-colonial Third World into an anti-Western coalition. It's not surprising, given the rekindling of a Cold War scenario, that Russia is adopting active measures similar to the Soviet era, which historically involved supporting various anti-white movements around the world, from the Viet-Minh/Viet-Cong to the Black Panthers.

Last edited:
My point was that Russia's current geopolitical strategy is inherently anti-white, aiming to unite the post-colonial Third World into an anti-Western coalition.
I don’t see the problem that countries of different races work toward a common goal. It’s not like Putin has announced he will start accepting hundreds of thousands of non-white refugees like Western Europe.

Last edited:
There used to be a time when i thought russia was pro white.But it has become clear nobody cares about white people.This EFF party is a commie party that advocates white genocide.Their leader admited it and bellow i posted a video where he sings calling for genocide of white South Africans.The usa is no better with bidenberg and republicucks.

View attachment 831063

View: https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1686025436667518976?t=3emQEimMHeZV4mIm2_PABQ&s=19

So russia which has white slavs wants to kill whites with the help of africa? What sense does that make...

It’s not like Putin has announced he will start accepting hundreds of thousands of non-white refugees like Western Europe
JFL Putin has been doing this in Russia for over a decade to counter the country's low birth rate. He doesn't care if Slavic Russians are replaced by brown churkas from the Caucasus or Central Asia, and has even gone out of his way to suppress and prosecute nationalist Russians who oppose immigration. It's also worth noting that Putin is currently doing the same thing in Ukraine to repopulate conquered cities like Mariupol, as seen in the video below. In all sincerity, Putin is really a Trojan horse to the Western right, disguising his anti-white subversive tendencies with anti-liberalism and conservative authoritarianism.

I wasn't talking about mass immigration. My point was that Russia's current geopolitical strategy is inherently anti-white, aiming to unite the post-colonial Third World into an anti-Western coalition. It's not surprising, given the rekindling of a Cold War scenario, that Russia is adopting active measures similar to the Soviet era, which historically involved supporting various anti-white movements around the world, from the Viet-Minh/Viet-Cong to the Black Panthers.
Russia supports some countries purely because of geopolitical interests, not any race politics. Russia has good relations with Hungary, openly anti-immigrant government.
The fact that Russia has good relations with some third world countries is because the West ignored Russian interests from the beginning of 90s.
West supported muslim insurgents in Chechnya which could lead to collapse of Russian federation.
Many people forget that Putin was the first leader who called the USA president after 9/11 and offered help ( like creating American bases in Central Asia ).
In the beginning of 2000s there were positive attitude in Russia towards NATO. But due to Westerners arrogance who treated Russia like defeated in Cold War state, situation changed.
NATO even entered into former Soviet Baltic States in 2004 while Russian army only left these states 10 years ago, in 1994.

I you try to befriend some people because they are in majority but instead of being friendly or neutral they start to treat you like doormat, wouldn't you start to draw closer to their enemies?

The fact that Russia has good relations with some third world countries is because the West ignored Russian interests from the beginning of 90s.
West supported muslim insurgents in Chechnya which could lead to collapse of Russian federation.
I you try to befriend some people because they are in majority but instead of being friendly or neutral they start to treat you like doormat, wouldn't you start to draw closer to their enemies?
You proved my point. The fact that Russia is willing to ally itself with openly anti-white Third World governments and movements, rather than pursuing pan-white interests despite NATO aggression, shows that Russia is no better than the West. Despite propaganda claiming that Russia is the “traditionalist bulwark” against the “godless and liberal” West, the Russian state has no ideological basis or ultimate goal, as all the social conservatism and illiberalism espoused by the regime is purely pragmatic in nature.

It should also be borne in mind that Putin's solution to Russia's low birthrates is the mass importation of non-white immigrants from Central Asia and the Caucasus. This, combined with the crackdown on Russian ethno-nationalists who opposed the policy, shows that Putin is proving that Putin is a traitor to his race, and nothing more than a globalist stooge disguised as an opposition figure.

JFL Putin has been doing this in Russia for over a decade to counter the country's low birth rate.
Russia has accepted far fewer non-white “refugees” compared to Western Europe and has had a stricter immigration system.
He doesn't care if Slavic Russians are replaced by brown churkas from the Caucasus or Central Asia
He has promoted traditional orthodox Christianity and has mentioned the importance of preserving Russian culture. He’s also anti LGBTQ and tend to side with the right players regarding foreign policy. It’s also a good thing that Russia is less democratic because democracy is incredibly destructive.

I don’t get all the Russia bashing I’m seeing on this forum. It’s not perfect but stands in stark contrast in many regards compared to the West.

Russia has accepted far fewer non-white “refugees” compared to Western Europe and has had a stricter immigration system.
"However, perhaps the most successful strategy so far has been attracting migrants, whose arrival helps Russia to compensate population losses."
"The Moscow City Court banned the Movement Against Illegal Immigration. It was the only nationalist organization that retained legal status and even sought to become a "respectable movement". Now the far right has been finally ousted from legal politics."
He has promoted traditional orthodox Christianity and has mentioned the importance of preserving Russian culture. He’s also anti LGBTQ and tend to side with the right players regarding foreign policy. It’s also a good thing that Russia is less democratic because democracy is incredibly destructive.
IMG 1470

View attachment 832359
This is largely a result of Russian imperialism and the Soviet Union. Considering the situation Russia was in when Putin took office he’s done a decent job compared with the West.

Considering the situation Russia was in when Putin took office he’s done a decent job compared with the West.
It doesn't matter if Russia is doing slightly better or worse than the West. Ultimately, Russia under Putin is still controlled by ((them)), just like the West, making it stupid and short-sighted to support and praise it as if it were fighting against the established World Order like Germany did in WWII.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if Russia is doing slightly better or worse than the West. Ultimately, Russia under Putin is still controlled by ((them)), just like the West, making it stupid and short-sighted to support and praise it as if it were a fight against the established World Order like Germany did in WWII.
(((They’re))) control of Russia (since Putin took office) is significantly smaller compared to the West. I agree that Russia has many issues though.