Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Le wymyn like all kinds of guys ;)

arturowise

arturowise

Greycel
KpRklHC.jpg

Who wants to talk to me about the newest gpu's?

That's such a bullshit lie. Someone who lies as much as she just did should instantly be put to death, no questions asked.

ie. they will settle for or cuck "all sorts" of guys

What subset of women is "into" guys who have smaller wrists and shoulders than females of the same height?

BasedTruecel said:
That's such a bullshit lie. Someone who lies as much as she just did should instantly be put to death, no questions asked.

The majority of femoids are pathological liars and are the fakest species to ever plauge this very earth which means that they all should be put to fucking death.

WOW if I keep looking hard enough I can find the perfect person for me. This way I can justify constant, soul-crushing failure, because all I have to do is keep looking forever!

SilentSoup said:
WOW if I keep looking hard enough I can find the perfect person for me.  This way I can justify constant, soul-crushing failure, because all I have to do is keep looking forever!

Yeah, that's how the whole scheme works. You keep trying, keep failing, and keep blaming yourself. If you're not happy with your life, you must be a shit person.

All women want Chad. Cope.

Yes, females have such a huge variety of taste. Some like tall, dark, and handsome Chad. Some like tall, handsome, blue eyed blonde haired Chad. Many of them like male celebrities who happen to not be that good looking. Such a diverse bunch the earth has never seen./s

Lmao, I'm still waiting for that "someone"

For women, "variety" is just being attracted to different types of Chads.

Girls are different. Some girls like Sean O'Pry, and other girls like Francisco Lachowski.

Name me one woman that likes baldness

non_factor said:
Who wants to talk to me about the newest gpu's?

Volta seems interesting, i like how huge the die is, but it's prolly gonna cost an arm and a leg.

pure cope lies,

they wouldnt have gotten you fired from your tech support or programming job just by you trying to do your own thing.

If your not a alpha Chad dog looking guy that does the things she mentioned, then dont expect to land on these kinds of femoid liars.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Top kek.

NegroKing said:
Yes, females have such a huge variety of taste. Some like tall, dark, and handsome Chad. Some like tall, handsome, blue eyed blonde haired Chad. Many of them like male celebrities who happen to not be that good looking. Such a diverse bunch the earth has never seen./s

Fucking lmao.  "tall, dark, and handsome" is such a brutal blackpill, and it's practically handed to you by every female-centered entertainment to ever exist.

I think women are honest about preferring types and hobbies, etc...

What they lie, or are ignorant about, is that their preference doesn't matter.

Their main focus on choosing a male is how much it will boost her status, hence why standard Chad is optimal.

There simply is far less variability among women than there is among men. This is probably because you only need few men to make many women pregnant anyway. Women just need to be mediocre and stable to do their evolutionary purpose, give birth to children. With men, on the other hand, "nature" could afford to "experiment" since eggs are expensive but sperm is cheap.

I pity men who still take advice from femoids

All femoids are made in same factory.

*all types of Chads.

Either way, if the guy is good looking to them, his interests wouldn't matter at all, she'd just want to use him as her fucktoy.

They like muscled guys, they like chubby guys, etc, as long as Chad's face is attached to the body.