Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Le mighty white knight cooming to promiscuous m'ladys defence

i’m so tired of men being praised for having sex and women being shamed for the same thing.

:feelshmm: The double standard that foids reward chads for?

I'm so tired of women being praised for being 25 yo kv and men being Shamed for the same thing

Respect my queens :soy:

they pretend as though men and women are the same and should be judged under the same standards

Why is it so difficult for CuckedRedditors(tm) to understand that the reason men get praised if they manage to fuck a lot is because (according to most people i.e. bluepilled niggers) they have to have "game" and therefore, have to put "significant effort" into getting laid, while women just have to exist? Jesus fucking Christ.

A key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock that gets opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

but if you’re being safe and you’re a consenting adult acting with other consenting adults,

consenting this, consenting that, consenting my ass ... retarded NPC babbling ...

EsB3rPa.jpg
iUvDKR5.jpg
OjLfSWr.jpg
Ma2VyZN.png

the unpopularopinion sub is a proof that Reddit has lost touch with reality
UNPOPULAR OPINION: ORANGE MAN BAD, RESPECT WHAMEN! :soy: :soy: :soy:

they pretend as though men and women are the same and should be judged under the same standards
They think they are so mature in their thinking. When they are only retarded cucks