Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Le innocent angels are now discovering bareback sex

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

The WHO’s Health Behaviour in School-aged Children ‎study, published Thursday, surveyed over 242,000 15-year-olds across 42 countries and regions between 2014 and 2022. The decline of condom use is "worrying," WHO Regional Director for Europe Hans Kluge said, noting the increase risk of disease and unintended pregnancy.

Most recent data suggests that rates of STIs are surging in Europe. In 2022, gonorrhoea cases rose by 48 percent compared with the previous year, syphilis cases by 34 percent, and chlamydia cases by 16 percent. Left untreated, chlamydia and gonorrhoea can lead to infertility while syphilis can cause neurological and cardiovascular issues.
Imagine getting an STI a decade before your brain is fully developed:society:, over for sexhavers, could never be me:feelzez::feelshaha:.

Imagine getting an STI a decade before your brain is fully developed:society:, over for sexhavers, could never be me:feelzez::feelshaha:.

May all sexhavers moggers get AIDS.

full.png

This is always suifuel for me, I will never know what it feels like to experience teen love, sex, and fun

In fact, it's one of the most brutal pills imo :feelsrope:

I remember those, brutal:worryfeels:.

May all sexhavers moggers get AIDS.
Based:feelzez:.

This is always suifuel for me, I will never know what it feels like to experience teen love, sex, and fun
Same here brocel. It never stops being painful either:feelsbadman:.

If you haven't fucked a girl raw you really never experienced life

I think it is because more and more males are becoming incel and not because they are just having raw sex.

The number of incels in denial on my high school was insane. Even normies dont get pussy on their teenage years anymore.

You are either slaying or you are incel. There is no in between

I think it is because more and more males are becoming incel and not because they are just having raw sex.

The number of incels in denial on my high school was insane. Even normies dont get pussy on their teenage years anymore.

You are either slaying or you are incel. There is no in between
Could be. Women love unprotected sex with attractive guys (and men love unprotected sex with attractive women.)

When a woman is more attractive, a man is less likely to intend to use a condom during sex with her, a new study finds.

One earlier study of women, for example, found that the more attractive they considered a man to be, the more willing they would be to have unprotected sex with that man. This was true even though the women believed that attractive men were more likely than less attractive men to have a sexually transmitted infection (STI).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back