Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Le Based Trad Muslim™

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Sheeeitttt
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. [Quran 49:13]​
Allah clearly encourages us to knowing one another as stated in the verse. One of the ways of knowing other people and races is marriage.

Also, Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) Married to different women from different races and tribes and religions. Maria (RA) was Coptic (Native Egyptian) and she was Christian (Converted to Islam later), Safia (RA) was Jewish from Israelites (Also converted to Islam).

As long as Allah encourages knowing other races and Mohammed (PBUH) married to another races, then it is something actually not only allowed but also recommended for Muslims.

Source:https://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/1138/what-does-the-quran-say-about-interracial-marriages

Just as long as he is muslim bro

Kek

Last edited:
They both need to be executed and skinned. I would hack the black dude with a machette and rape the whore

View attachment 1223076

Sheeeitttt

Allah clearly encourages us to knowing one another as stated in the verse. One of the ways of knowing other people and races is marriage.

Also, Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) Married to different women from different races and tribes and religions. Maria (RA) was Coptic (Native Egyptian) and she was Christian (Converted to Islam later), Safia (RA) was Jewish from Israelites (Also converted to Islam).

As long as Allah encourages knowing other races and Mohammed (PBUH) married to another races, then it is something actually not only allowed but also recommended for Muslims.

Source:https://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/1138/what-does-the-quran-say-about-interracial-marriages

Just as long as he is muslim bro
View attachment 1223086

Kek

JFL at first I thought that was Chantal and her boyfriend

JUST BE BLACK IS LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

ragefuel for @SandNiggerKANG

Ywah, I'm not sad about Palestine getting nuked. Lol

Just be jamal

@blackpillednigga @fantasycel You pakis are all fakecel. You can get Turkish pussy too :feelskek:

Even in my state a Saudi Muslim worker was able to get an Arab foid chase after him to India

I WANT TO PLOW DOWN A HOT BUSTY HIJABI BUT THEYRE TAKING OUR WIMENZ :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

Kek

It is probably higher now

Kek

It is probably higher now
Don’t they get lynched by Turk locals

@Racial-Identitarian What's your race?

Racial Nationalism >>>>>>> Religious nationalism:owo:

Last edited:
@blackpillednigga @fantasycel You pakis are all fakecel. You can get Turkish pussy too :feelskek:

Even in my state a Saudi Muslim worker was able to get an Arab foid chase after him to India

Not low inhib enough for this :feelshaha:

brooootal she’ll marry and have a kid with a muslim bro

as long as hes not arab!!!:feelsbadman: