Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LDARcels....meet your Master

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
'I will eat till I die': 700LB man, 34, who has to bathe in an outdoor TROUGH 'like a pig' reveals he spends all day playing video games NAKED while relying on his dad to take care of him

8137598-6558445-image-m-3_1546628678962.jpg

• On Wednesday night's premiere, he revealed he is unemployed and living with his father, Danny, who waits on him hand and foot
  • Casey has to bathe in a large metal trough outside, and he relies on his father to help him clean himself and wipe his behind after he goes to the bathroom
  • He said he normally wakes up at noon, eats, and then spends the rest of the day watching TV and playing videos games
  • Casey admitted that he sits in his room naked with the door closed because his clothes are restricting

Tbh he never stood a chance....I remember reading that for white feeamayles, ginger-haired are the least desirable option so he is actually ROTMAXXING....it's done been over for this guy.

8138954-6558445-image-m-37_1546629054085.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-man-plays-video-games-day-says-eat-dies.html

Omg kill that beast

I used to be a pizza delivery boy.
fat people that don't fit through their door anymore are more common than you think.

LDAr made me underweight tbh

He’s like one of those fat people from wall-e.

JFL.

My friend knew a fat woman who told me that she spent $50 a day on FOOD. No it wasn't one cut of Kobe beef either.

you have reached peak LDARlevels when your parents have to wipe your ass

Poor dad tbh

Should just shoot the fat cunt

LDARmaxxed, a true inspiration.

Praise our LDAR lord tbh

His dad is a cuck for doing that. Beta af fucking wiping his ass like that instead of starving him dunegon style tbh. As long as the fucker can't move, he can't get to the food. I'd force the cunt to water fast and use his disability money to pay for a bucket, a bidet, and some whore to come clean his bucket, wipe his ass, and give him a handjob. The nigga could play vidya as much as he wants.

If you're obese and NEET, you have no almost no excuses not to fastmax. It only takes five days to stop feeling hunger, and looking at a 700lb version of yourself is more uncomfortable than hunger. That means being fat is literally worse than being fat on an empty stomach. Water fasting is so fucking easy if you're NEET, you just drink lots of water and fucking go about you're normal day or just LDAR. The only bad thing is you'll be pissing like that guy who rapidly slams down eighteen beers and goes for a piss off the balcony every hour or more.. Water fast buzz is a nice high too.

:lul::lul::lul:
His dad is cuck for allowing that
Also fatcel=volcel

King of the Rot, I would praise Him in person but he smells foul so I do it from afar. Thank Gandy I’m a bit narcissitic, how you let yourself get that bad, SMH...

LDARmaxxing is legit tbh.

Last edited:
He is actually dead in that photo

:lul::lul::lul:
His dad is cuck for allowing that
Also fatcel=volcel
His dad uses his son for disability money. He probably gets paid to be his caretaker.

His father is cucked af. He needs to kick his lardass son out.

Face mogs mine tbh

-sleep
-eat
-play video the whole day
-repeat for the rest of your life

God save him!