Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDARbux

Incelicious

Incelicious

Recruit
★★
tumblr_inline_o3lkmycps71skgvyz_540.jpg

ITT: we discuss how we can score LDARbux to make LDARing more comfortable.

One of my goals in life right now is to leech off of society and have people like cucktears pay for it with taxes, so I can purchase a whore on their dime.

You must have some skills.

There are thousands of ways to earn money from home, you just need to actually know something, find something that interests you and pursue it. No matter what it is, if you know what I mean.

Gymcel said:
You must have some skills.

There are thousands of ways to earn money from home, you just need to actually know something, find something that interests you and pursue it. No matter what it is, if you know what I mean.

That sounds like it involves work/effort.

torujo said:
where are you from?

I am sadly from the United States. I hear Yuropoors have better welfare systems.

Incelicious said:
torujo said:
where are you from?

I am sadly from the United States. I hear Yuropoors have better welfare systems.

if you are from a rich european country like sweden or finland yes, if you are from a poor shithole u will get like 400 euros every month

torujo said:
Incelicious said:
torujo said:
where are you from?

if you are from a rich european country like sweden or finland yes, if you are from a poor  shithole u will get like 400 euros every month

I wonder if I join a mob of "refugees" heading to Germany I can get in and receive welfare, plus free pussy from the "refugees welcome" roasties.

Even the IT sector isnt safe anymore for incels. Ldaring will get you nowhere w/o rich parents.