Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ldar recipe: Gerxican Sandwich

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Inspired by scorned stoic I thought I would post my own recipe I developed yesteryesterday.

Toast a ciabbata from both sides

In the meanwhile pick a pan of same size. Max heat. Cover its ground with grilled chicken slices. (I use cold cuts. Bonus if they are Jalapeno flavored.) Then roughly crumble Feta on top + put slices of Gouda to cover everything. You could prolly do it in the microwave.

When the cheese just fully melted remove from heat.

Now cut ciabatta. Smear Guacamole on both halfes. Put the chicken with the cheese and green peppers (piementos de padron) on top in between. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I wanna try it man

giphy.gif

Doesn't look that good.
Well, I just took what I had there. It's a ldar recipe. You are wholeheartedly invited to post alternatives.

Compared to the usual oatmeal etc. it was pretty good.

No doubt real Mexican food is more sophisticated due to years of trial and error.

It thought about adding some tomato or maybe salad.

You could prolly go for tortillas or something instead of ciabatta, but we don't really have those here.

:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Post pics tbh

seems legit tbh. i would propbably dump it witrh chili sauce or mayo

Looks good, but shouldn't you cut the peppers? They are fucking huge
Thought about it, but to lazy. i just press them flat and then onto the cheese.

Don't make the ciabatta wider than the peppers are long and you can take a pepper per bite.