Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LDAR] Chef Fatally Stabs Annoying Customer

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

That's why you shouldn't pick on those who are smaller.

Niggers will be niggers

This is why I'm ashamed to be a niggerfied mongrel. This was clearly in my country.

stop being racist
349581-3a74d45f7172e799f300e6cf23e165ed

Based :lul: that mamaweo should have thought twice before crossing the line. Also, based owner for looking out for his employee telling him to go home before the pigs arrived. And JFL at the foid screaming in the background like a retard, foids really can't help themselves
This is why I'm ashamed to be a niggerfied mongrel. This was clearly in my country.
That was your cousin that got stabbed mamaweo

That's why you shouldn't pick on those who are smaller.
We small always inherited the earth. The taller ones are just big retarded toys made for the picking.

That was a great one-and-done stab.

And these savage mutts are going to "Canada" in a town near you.

Isn't diversity wonderful?
They're already here. Ontario is majority 3rd worlder so you'd blend right in more than my goofy white ass ever will here now.

They're already here. Ontario is majority 3rd worlder so you'd blend right in more than my goofy white ass ever will here now.
What happen with "Canada"'s spic immunity? Has the beaners started to cross over that border after they turned this country into just another cartelland?

What happen with "Canada"'s spic immunity? Has the beaners started to cross over that border after they turned this country into just another cartelland?
Our preferred 3rd worlder of choice is a mix of curry Indians and the chinks who buy everything with their money laundering schemes. I rarely do see any latinos/drug cartel mules so you do have a point. America seems to absorb virtually 100% of the taco benders.

Our preferred 3rd worlder of choice is a mix of curry Indians and the chinks who buy everything with their money laundering schemes. I rarely do see any latinos/drug cartel mules so you do have a point. America seems to absorb virtually 100% of the taco benders.
Yeah, why don't Latinos like "Canada"?

Yeah, why don't Latinos like "Canada"?
Shit weather (cold as fuck 6 months of the year), little if any Spanish culture or influence, plus it's much further away a walk than America.

Shit weather (cold as fuck 6 months of the year), little if any Spanish culture or influence, plus it's much further away a walk than America.
You say that but you have a bunch of beaners and wetbacks here in New York when it's cold in the fall and winter and far away from the Mexican border.

And Toronto is basically in the same latitude as Detriot.

You say that but you have a bunch of beaners and wetbacks here in New York when it's cold in the fall and winter and far away from the Mexican border.

And Toronto is basically in the same latitude as Detriot.
You'd have to go around asking other Latinos then as to why they don't wanna head up here instead of staying in America. I don't have any other answer for you.

You'd have to go around asking other Latinos then as to why they don't wanna head up here instead of staying in America. I don't have any other answer for you.
I just want to be somewhere where I don't have to be around other spics and having to hear Spanish in the street all day.

I just want to be somewhere where I don't have to be around other spics and having to hear Spanish in the street all day.
Canada might just be for you then. Good luck with the immigration papers (or just hopefully cry refugee and get in for free.)

Canada might just be for you then. Good luck with the immigration papers (or just hopefully cry refugee and get in for free.)
Yeah, I'm just going to sneak past the "border" because as an American citizens we are supposed to be brothers and compatriots who can freely cross into each other's lands without a passport or customs check. If there's no difference between our cultures then why should we be separated with a hard "border"?

But anyways, I'm sure the "CBSA" will understand that I just want to get away from my family and they would let me in because the gringos there are less racist and I can give them their much needed diversity that they are missing out on.

Yeah, I'm just going to sneak past the "border" because as an American citizens we are supposed to be brothers and compatriots who can freely cross into each other's lands without a passport or customs check. If there's no difference between our cultures then why should we be separated with a hard "border"?

But anyways, I'm sure the "CBSA" will understand that I just want to get away from my family and they would let me in because the gringos there are less racist and I can give them their much needed diversity that they are missing out on.
Again, there shouldn't be any issue in theory going to and from the US-Canada border but unfortunately, politics gets in the way of everything. I hope you can get away from the trash around you. Good luck.

Again, there shouldn't be any issue in theory going to and from the US-Canada border but unfortunately, politics gets in the way of everything. I hope you can get away from the trash around you. Good luck.
Yep, I can't wait to get the fuck out of New York and just live off-grid into the wilderness.

How quick he was to attack the manlet, and now poor manlet will get 20 years for not letting someone to humiliate him.

Too many niggers and not enough chefs

How quick he was to attack the manlet, and now poor manlet will get 20 years for not letting someone to humiliate him.
This world is a joke

Why is nigger culture so disgusting?

Notice how quickly the stabbed man falls to the ground.

He appears to reach for his own knife to retaliate but falls to the ground after a couple of seconds, weapon in hand.

The human body is as fragile as an egg.

For slapping a stranger on the face the man has lost his life, most likely. Madness.

Notice how quickly the stabbed man falls to the ground.

He appears to reach for his own knife to retaliate but falls to the ground after a couple of seconds, weapon in hand.

The human body is as fragile as an egg.

For slapping a stranger on the face the man has lost his life, most likely. Madness.