Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [LDAR] Chadstralia

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
I am sick of being mogged by 6'5 blonde surfer-Chads in this shithole, I would rather be mogged by an average Joe but there are barely any of them to be seen, everywhere I look there are tall surfer-Chads with their GigaStacies in tow.

>Former penal colony for the British Empire
>Almost the entire population is descended from thugmaxxed Anglo Chads

It never even began for Auscels.

I understand your pain brother, i'm so fucking sick of this country and the mogging i undergo every day.

You get treated like a cockroach here when you're a subhuman ethnic, it's even worse when you see self hating curry/noodle whores chasing white surfer cock.

I understand your pain brother, i'm so fucking sick of this country and the mogging i undergo every day.

You get treated like a cockroach here when you're a subhuman ethnic, it's even worse when you see self hating curry/noodle whores chasing white surfer cock.
rent out a van and go for a therapeutic drive with the radio on

Don't worry, once the Chinese are done colonizing the entire place all that will be left are a bunch of hapas.

ricecel in chadstralia checking in
its pretty brutal

Are there a lot of Indians in Chadstralia?