Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Laws that make allowances for accidents and penalize deliberate acts are anti incel.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Think about it logically, it basically says that normies, chads and foids can do absolutely anything as long as they don't think about the consequences. Meanwhile retaliation (from fucked over people ie: incels) will get you fucked over.

If someone fucks you over and you come up with a 200IQ plan to kill them, your sentence should be lower because the person you kill got what they fucking deserved, which is the definition of justice.

If you fuck someone over with no reason, your sentence should be higher, because you have committed an injustice and you are too low IQ to consider the consequences of your actions.

Think about it logically, it basically says that normies, chads and foids can do absolutely anything as long as they don't think about the consequences. Meanwhile retaliation (from fucked over people ie: incels) will get you fucked over.

If someone fucks you over and you come up with a 200IQ plan to kill them, your sentence should be lower because the person you kill got what they fucking deserved, which is the definition of justice.

If you fuck someone over with no reason, your sentence should be higher, because you have committed an injustice and you are too low IQ to consider the consequences of your actions.

People who are "too low IQ to consider the consequences of their actions" shouldn't be held criminally liable for reason of insanity.

I was just reading about Hall v. Florida (2014) a few hours ago, a burgerland case where Florida state prosecutors got yeeted by Supreme Court justices. The based ruling, upholding Atkins v. Virginia (2002), held that the execution of borderline retards violated the 8th Amendment.

I'm mildly concerned that your line of reasoning would justify vigilantism, which is the exact type of thing that incels should oppose.

I'm mildly concerned that your line of reasoning would justify vigilantism, which is the exact type of thing that incels should oppose.

Vigilantism would be others taking action instead of you, which is still unprovoked. A person taking revenge for himself should carry a lower sentence.

People who are "too low IQ to consider the consequences of their actions" shouldn't be held criminally liable for reason of insanity.

I was just reading about Hall v. Florida (2014) a few hours ago, a burgerland case where Florida state prosecutors got yeeted by Supreme Court justices. The based ruling, upholding Atkins v. Virginia (2002), held that the execution of borderline retards violated the 8th Amendment.

Why should we oppose it?

Almost everything is anti-incel

Vigilantism would be others taking action instead of you, which is still unprovoked. A person taking revenge for himself should carry a lower sentence.

Just like vigilantism, "taking revenge for himself" is one of those actions that are inherently unaccountable and bears no semblance of due process.

Acting as if it wasn't blatantly obvious that society is anti incel. Looks affect your career, relationships, friendships, criminal charges and education. Society hates us.

Just like vigilantism, "taking revenge for himself" is one of those actions that are inherently unaccountable and bears no semblance of due process.
I agree. The argument is that whether the punishment should be more, less or same.
I believe it should be less if it is demonstrably a well planned revenge, because the guy fucked you over in the first place.

I agree. The argument is that whether the punishment should be more, less or same.
I believe it should be less if it is demonstrably a well planned revenge, because the guy fucked you over in the first place.

Would you have the burden of proving that you were wronged in the first place?

In practice, that would screw over indigent poorcel defendants, and provide another legal avenue for rich Chads and Stacies to get away with violent crime with a slap on the wrist.

Would you have the burden of proving that you were wronged in the first place?
Yes.
In practice, that would screw over indigent poorcel defendants, and provide another legal avenue for rich Chads and Stacies to get away with violent crime with a slap on the wrist.
Makes sense. I'll admit my idea was bad.