Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Laws in most countries are cucked and there needs to be punishments for women who refuse to respect themselves.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, laws in most countries are cucked and there needs to be punishments for women who refuse to respect themselves.

There are so many women degrading themselves and letting themselves get used as cum dumpsters by men that aren’t even their own boyfriend, sexual pleasure is supposed to be between a boyfriend and girlfriend, not between a male a female that aren’t even in a romantic relationship together and society has become so damn disgusting due to most countries having cucked laws.

Here in the UK, there are many sluts and they are able to freely brag about this shit too because they do not get punished for it because the law is cucked here so there needs to be a punishment such as stoning or getting an involuntary forced tattoo with ‘Slut’ written on their foreheads if they are found out taking part in ANY type of casual pleasure and sluts should also not be allowed to work either if found out to be a confirmed slut since you get women that slut around even in work places.

dn rd bretty threads

OP is a Chad who gets foot jobs from foids and cuddles milkers.

Still considering to press that ignore button but I don't want to miss out on drama

Hey bretty, guess what! You are locally undesired on this forum too so gtfo you autist:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This.

Hope OP steps on a rusty nail and gets Tetanus

20200221 110506

you're right, sex need to happen only in a relationship, casual sex is just for foids and chads and this is obvious unfair
Hey bretty, guess what! You are locally undesired on this forum too so gtfo you autist:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
But if he has a bad autism he's an incel anyways, probably the 5 % of this forum (me included) would ever accept to receive a footjob from a 1/10

Last edited:
you're right, sex need to happen only in a relationship, casual sex is just for foids and chads and this is obvious unfair

But if he has a bad autism is an incel anyways, probably the 5 % of this forum (me included) would ever accept to receive a footjob from a 1/10
greycels :feelsseriously:

This.

Hope OP steps on a rusty nail and gets Tetanus

View attachment 489788
I kept this shit to myself but k, I’m gonna just say how I feel about a certain side of you now at this point. You’re annoying as fuck with this whole ’Whites this and that’ mindset. Go post some gay ass BLM stuff.

"I have no argument, so i will now attempt to deflect the hate towards me by throwing a low iq ad hominem at you like an addle brained simpleton."

Last edited:
I kept this shit to myself but k, I’m gonna just say how I feel about a certain side of you now at this point. You’re annoying as fuck with this whole ’Whites this and that’ mindset. Go post some gay ass BLM stuff.
:feelswhat:

This reply shows more about you than me, shows that you’re on the same level as IT, ableist scum just like them.

Imagine being a police officer trying to enforce this rule. How would you even validate when two people are GF & BF? Sounds pretty bluepilled and normie sounding tbh

Based and footpilled.

Like the topic title says, laws in most countries are cucked and there needs to be punishments for women who refuse to respect themselves.

There are so many women degrading themselves and letting themselves get used as cum dumpsters by men that aren’t even their own boyfriend, sexual pleasure is supposed to be between a boyfriend and girlfriend, not between a male a female that aren’t even in a romantic relationship together and society has become so damn disgusting due to most countries having cucked laws.

Here in the UK, there are many sluts and they are able to freely brag about this shit too because they do not get punished for it because the law is cucked here so there needs to be a punishment such as stoning or getting an involuntary forced tattoo with ‘Slut’ written on their foreheads if they are found out taking part in ANY type of casual pleasure and sluts should also not be allowed to work either if found out to be a confirmed slut since you get women that slut around even in work places.
Low IQ post.
Changing the laws won't change their nature.