Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Laws are inherently unfair and cucked

V

Villainous

Utterly Subhuman
Laws are designed to protect the weak, vulnerable and defenseless. If someone is by definition weak, vulnerable, and defenseless, they are not fit to survive and they would most certain die in nature. The only fair society is a lawless society. That way everyone is forced to compete and only the strongest win. Laws grant special privileges and protections to people who would otherwise fall victim to others due a lack of strength and ability. In nature, the bigger fish eats the smaller fish, and that's the only fair way. Natural law is the only law.

Yes. I want to punch people that are weaker than me and can't fight back without any repercussions (in a video game).

Can't believe that some here cope with uga booga darwinism and might is right :feelstastyman:. You wouldn't survive a day in such society.

Can't believe that some here cope with uga booga darwinism and might is right :feelstastyman:. You wouldn't survive a day in such society.
That's true, I would probably die, but at least in that case I'm not forced to endure a long life of inceldom and suffering because of laws designed to keep my subhuman self alive.

That's true, I would probably die, but at least in that case I'm not forced to endure a long life of inceldom and suffering because of laws designed to keep my subhuman self alive.
If you wanna die, just rope, you don't have to build retarded ideal society around it.

this,you either rape foids or die. sounds like a win/win

this,you either rape foids or die. sounds like a win/win
Exactly. This is what incels have been doing since the dawn of humanity. However with the introduction of laws, incels can no longer rape and they don't get killed off, so they are forced to rot in isolation for 80 years unless they suicide.

High IQ post, anarchy is unironically how western society should function. Not 60 year old rich cucks in Congress passing new bills every month catering to the feelings of vulnerable LGBT faggots
If we stop paying taxes we can have that.

The only thing who matter is the fact that there is no justice for incels law is our enemy it is made so that our existence is as miserable as possible.

some here cope with uga booga darwinism and might is right :feelstastyman:. You wouldn't survive a day in such society.
bugs-bunny-gun.gif

Laws don't exist to maintain harmony in society. They exist because a powerful elite wants to control countries and people.

Laws are made to be broken.

Laws are designed to protect the weak, vulnerable and defenseless.
No, they are not.

Laws are made to protect the privileges of the ruling elite.