Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Law idea] Women serving time in prison idea

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
The women who are spending 25 years or more in prison can make a choice that would be both great for them(because they can get out now) and lonely men for getting company.

This could be a solution for a fraction of low vaule men because theres not enough prison women to go around or volunteers This means it's a partial solution to a big societal problem.

This would be volunteer women being married off to some men and to them it would mean they are free from prison under the circumstances they are to be in relationships with romantically handicapped men.
Think of it this way:
Would the women rather spend the next 15 or 30 years in prison with nothing to do other than sometimes doing street working and making stuff or would they rather be granted full freedoms to be married off? They have full freedoms now that they are married to incels and can recontact their old friends and live life again.........with you.
This also applies to the ones on death row she can have a chance at life at the expense she loves you.

And as for applying goes I think the government should have forms to fill out asking questions regarding sexual history if any and the applicants with certain things like short height and aspergers could be the first ones selected to receive and with a 20k government tax on the service.
Some women in prison would love the idea to have a new life.
557800176b0dcimage

Maxresdefault 1

ABC death row women sk 140223 16x9 992

So what do you think of this proposal? Both sides would benefit and maybe very few feminists might even support it.

Last edited:
Sorry, im drunk so hard to read but
whore's spend less time in prison so thats inequality

And sorry again for drunkess

Only Those with 25 year sentences and above
Including death row.

Ok now that you are no longer drunk is this a somewhat passable idea?

Anytime someone tries to get the (((government))) involved in our problems, I can’t help but roll my eyes

Anytime someone tries to get the (((government))) involved in our problems, I can’t help but roll my eyes
Ok it kinda is the only thing I can think about that the government would be on board with.

What about the foid murderers? I don't want to get poisoned or something.

Ok it kinda is the only thing I can think about that the government would be on board with.
They wouldn’t, and even if they did that would simply raise the value of the pussy pass to even more outrageous heights

This could very easily turn into an abusive relationship. Criminal Foids can bully an incel into doing pretty much whatever she wants. She would call over her Chad ex bf and threaten to beat him if he says anything. Maybe I'm just too pessimistic.

Most prison whores are lesbians, js.

Put them in the cell. They deserve it.

An FHO would rather do a life sentence than fuck her looksmatch

The women who are spending 25 years or more in prison can make a choice that would be both great for them(because they can get out now) and lonely men for getting company.

This could be a solution for a fraction of low vaule men because theres not enough prison women to go around or volunteers This means it's a partial solution to a big societal problem.

This would be volunteer women being married off to some men and to them it would mean they are free from prison under the circumstances they are to be in relationships with romantically handicapped men.
Think of it this way:
Would the women rather spend the next 15 or 30 years in prison with nothing to do other than sometimes doing street working and making stuff or would they rather be granted full freedoms to be married off? They have full freedoms now that they are married to incels and can recontact their old friends and live life again.........with you.
This also applies to the ones on death row she can have a chance at life at the expense she loves you.

And as for applying goes I think the government should have forms to fill out asking questions regarding sexual history if any and the applicants with certain things like short height and aspergers could be the first ones selected to receive and with a 20k government tax on the service.
Some women in prison would love the idea to have a new life.
View attachment 81505
View attachment 81506
View attachment 81507

So what do you think of this proposal? Both sides would benefit and maybe very few feminists might even support it.

Even if they agree it will just end up with them cucking you. They would refuse to have sex with you and only maintain the relationship on the surface, or they would have sex but it would be terrible. On top of that they would be constantly sneaking around behind your back to go fuck chads.

The only way I would agree to this is if she legally was only allowed to have sex with me and no other men for the duration or face an increased punishment. Also, she isn't allowed to refuse me having sex with her for the duration of the agreement. Tbh, even if she acts uncooperative with me or w/e I can just fuck her harder and still get off. Also, a compulsory comprehensive STD test for every foid attempting to enter an agreement of this kind.

Last edited:
I would like to fuck a jail waifu. Count me in.