Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Law 36

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
LAW 36

DISDAIN THINGS YOU CANNOT HAVE: IGNORING THEM IS THE BEST REVENGE

By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility.

The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him;

and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it.

It is sometimes best to leave things alone.

If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it.

The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.

-
Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

Sometimes, I feel as though we focus too much attention on the fact that we personally are involuntary celibates and not enough on the societal problems around us (for example, capitalism, greed, censorship of speech and the increased feminization of young men).

We complain about our own personal perils when it comes to dating and attraction while ignoring the larger implication our struggle has on the rest of society and on the study of feminism itself.

I think we should do the opposite; let us ignore our own personal problems in favor of creating a better society for all young men, present and future.

Robert Greene is stupid.

We shouldn't ignore them, we should acknowledge it's part of the general overall problem; our own personal experiences and anecdotes are great places to actually be motivated to do what you talk about. We all know who's behind pretty much every single issue you mention in your thread. :feelsjuice:

Write a book

Who the fuck cares about soyciety when they don't care about us lol
Maybe we can convince them to start caring about us.

There was a time when society didn't care about feminists, racial activists and lgbtq activists, who's to say they won't one day care about those who advocate for incels?

I used to listen to the audiobook of this but I stopped for some reason. I should get back into this.

I used to listen to the audiobook of this but I stopped for some reason. I should get back into this.
Definitely. Some excellent principles in that book if you want to do things like climb the corporate ladder or understand how the elite keep control over us.

read mastery from him and was pretty boring and lame, he even portrayed mediocre people in a good light
you should make more of these cause im not reading another book from him

read mastery from him and was pretty boring and lame, he even portrayed mediocre people in a good light
you should make more of these cause im not reading another book from him
I looked up the description for Mastery on Amazon and it did look pretty boring.

So far The 48 Laws of Power has been excellent, I recommend it.