Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LaVeyan "Satanists"

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Literally all of them are soycucks or BPD fat whores. LaVeyan "Satanism" is 3rd rate Ayn Rand but instead of being for braindead teenage libertarians it's for retards who want to feel "edgy" and "dangerous" and cat moms.

I use to label myself this a few years ago but I was edgy back then I suppose. I don’t anymore though.

I have mad respect for Anton Lavey himself, but his "satanism" is just retarded pleasuremaxxing

Isn't LeVayan Satanism just a form of atheism with edginess added?

Isn't LeVayan Satanism just a form of atheism with edginess added?
There's a magic component. It's derivative of other works like the Lesser Keys of Solomon, the Grand Grimoire, and the Book of the Law. Anton LeVay just wanted a little sex-cult.

The joy of satan is true satanism tbh

I noticed a lot of troon faggots are satanists

Satanism tends to generally be a fag magnet. :feelsjuice:

true satanism is burning in hell
A yes, hell, the place prescribed for gentiles by a Schizophrenic kike who was put down for being a public danger, and then had a death cult formed around him by the lowest common denominator, AKA kikes that were mixed and thus deemed not pure by rabbinical standards.
The Nazarene was truly the “ it’s not a phase mom” of Jewish “people”

I used to think it was cool until I too realized it's just a refuge for fag and tranny freaks

A yes, hell, the place prescribed for gentiles by a Schizophrenic kike who was put down for being a public danger, and then had a death cult formed around him by the lowest common denominator, AKA kikes that were mixed and thus deemed not pure by rabbinical standards.
The Nazarene was truly the “ it’s not a phase mom” of Jewish “people”
Better than taking that same fairy tale, and LARPing as a servant of evil. :feelsjuice:

Better than taking that same fairy tale, and LARPing as a servant of evil. :feelsjuice:
It’s not “larping as a servant of evil.” It’s the fact that the pagan gods predate the Abrahamics for thousands of years, and that “satan” was lumped together from dozens of gods from numerous cultures in order to slander the majority into accepting Jewish tribal insanity. They took our own ( gentile) traditions and perverted them to use as a weapon. If anything, being a Christ cuck is larping as a servant of evil.

It’s not “larping as a servant of evil.” It’s the fact that the pagan gods predate the Abrahamics for thousands of years, and that “satan” was lumped together from dozens of gods from numerous cultures in order to slander the majority into accepting Jewish tribal insanity. They took our own ( gentile) traditions and perverted them to use as a weapon. If anything, being a Christ cuck is larping as a servant of evil.
Retard Christians use shitty arguments like the one he did all the time. True satanism is much closer to and can be a considered a form of paganism. The different polytheistic faiths throughout history all have different names for what are really the same primordial beings, including the 11 anti-cosmic gods, the mightiest of whom is satan. The reason I am a religious satanist and believe in anti-cosmic satanism is the same as the reason why Christianity is false.

Christians cannot understand the satanic worldview, their minds are so corrupted that to them, nothing outside their idiot faith exists. That is why they try to reframe true polytheistic satanism as if it's some part of their monotheistic slave religion.

The jewish slaves tried to slander the values of their roman pagan masters as "evil" so that future generations would be corrupted by the Jewish abrahamic values of weakness and be unable to fight the jews. The jews were too weak to fight the Romans directly.

Christianity was a bastard abortion of Judaism, greco-roman paganism, and buddhism with an unwashed hobo as it's protagonist. The only man worthy of respect in the entire new testament was Pontius Pilate.

Last edited:
Why not just worship those original gods, then? Why worship the abominable jewish amalgamation of them all into Satan?

Why not just worship those original gods, then? Why worship the abominable jewish amalgamation of them all into Satan?
Because, in the sense of occultism, those gods would have “split” because of cultural perceptions of them, satan is those old gods, not the slander put into him, but a part of their consciousness split to fill that vessel made for them.

Forget the perceptions of others. This is where you've made a mistake, imo.
Do you know how egregore’s work? They change because of peoples perceptions of the given entity, so that one being would appear in different ways to different people/groups. That’s not me being hung up on opinion, that’s just how that principle is understood to work occult wise
( and btw, I am of the belief that the gods are more than just egregore’s, but I think a similar thing would apply, that the thoughts thrown towards them would at least influence them, because as far as the occult goes, thought= energy)

Yeah. Well, that's something anyway.

Personally, I think it's, too little, too late.
They’ve been going on for years as far as I know, but I do agree that they don’t seem to be doing any major change, it’s more a rage catharsis than anything