Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Laughing at normies who try to make an emotional connection with a foid in order to have sex.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"My guy, don't you know women need an emotional connection with a man in order to have sex with him" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
tenor.gif

LMAOO bitches are out there hooking up with guys they've matched on tinder or on first date without any emotional connection whatsoever, only animalistic lust.

Muh emotional connection is a meme, it's all about physical attraction. How can a bluepiller look at the current hookup culture and think a connection is necessary lmao? While she makes you pay for 5 dates before even getting a kiss, chad rails her before first date even ends.

Why the gigantic text?

If I remenber well there is even a scientific black pill that actually links decreased libido of the foid the more the bond deepens

In college a gigachad I knew apparently got invited to a foids bedroom at 3am in the morning when waiting for a bus.
Dude literally stood at the bus stop at 3am with a friend, then a foid who he had never met before saw him, smiled, came up to him, whispered something in his ear and they went to her place. The friend was left alone at the bus stop, speechless

JFL at normies thinking the emotional connection is a necessary condition :feelsseriously:

Most foids nowadays are so emotionally damaged they can't even form an "emotional connection" anymore.

"My guy, don't you know women need an emotional connection with a man in order to have sex with him" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
tenor.gif

LMAOO bitches are out there hooking up with guys they've matched on tinder or on first date without any emotional connection whatsoever, only animalistic lust.

Muh emotional connection is a meme, it's all about physical attraction. How can a bluepiller look at the current hookup culture and think a connection is necessary lmao? While she makes you pay for 5 dates befor. e even getting a kiss, chad rails her before first date even ends.

Just pay for all her meals in the hope that she would spread her legs eventually bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: .

Normies are so fucking braindead

How do you even do that unless you're some bluepill normie faggot who develops that through a sharing of normie hobbies/interests and actually trusting her despite being a sub9?

To make a legit emotional connection like that I feel like I would have to be in some long, forced life or death situation with a foid and we survived together. Something basically cinematic. Jfl. Never going to happen.

Emotional connection is just code for supplicating betas. She is DTF for the right chad obviously.

bitches are out there hooking up with guys they've matched on tinder or on first date without any emotional connection whatsoever, only animalistic lust.
Animalistic lust IS an emotional connection.
Muh emotional connection is a meme, it's all about physical attraction. How can a bluepiller look at the current hookup culture and think a connection is necessary lmao?
They view it as necessary for them (as betas) but not for chads (as alphas)

While she makes you pay for 5 dates before even getting a kiss, chad rails her before first date even ends.
Physical attraction is an emotional connection.
Therefore if it is absent, I guess that's why people try for other emotional connections.
Even where physical attraction / lust is present, emotional connections would make sense to help reinforce and supplement it.

I think one simple "be cucked to a lesser degree" policy would simply be "don't pay for the foid's date".

She would split 50/50 for chad: many would pay 100% for Chad

You're already risking your time and your hopes on a foid you date: risking money on YOUR overpriced meal or movie ticket is enough: don't fucking pay for hers too.

This isn't just "see if she'll date me for free" keep in mind.

This is "see if she'll pay to date me".

No, she's not paying you, but she IS paying the inflated prices of dining at a restaurant or seeing a movie.

People tend to do that as a means of enjoying other people's company. Think about it: how many of us pay to go out and dine alone in a restaurant or go to a movie theater alone.

50/50 split is a great tool for filtering out disinterested foids: instead of being a "free meal" it's an "overpriced meal" so she's more likely to do it if she enjoys your company.

Chad doesn't even go on dates, he just goes from house to house delivering his dick like pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back