Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Latvia introduces conscription - misandry is always a threat!

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Every bluepilled retard outside of Ukraine coped that because the draft either didn't exist or was dormant (e.g. Germany) that they would be safe in event of WW3.

Now Latvia has reintroduced conscription.

You think the Chad's who run society aren't salivating at the opportunity to send low wage and NEET incels and sub 5 normies into the meat grinder of war?

They would all love to have harems of 8-10 native women while ugly ethnic immigrants with no legal rights replace native incels and are crushed by capitalism.

Europe will turn into to Qatar, with palaces for native Chads and curry slaves working outside

If you're in Europe, you need to get the fuck out!!!

@wereq @WorthlessSlavicShit

Tag any Germancels you know, Hamudi, etc

@13k

It's so over the west has fallen. Killing each other over borders while the women who live become more powerful and replace the men with immigrant niggers.

It's so over the west has fallen. Killing each other over borders while the women who live become more powerful and replace the men with immigrant niggers.
All the Latvian women will run off to France to fuck Pierre while Latviancels die in the mud.

Sad blackpill truth. Why are balt/slav femoids such whores?
All women are whores. Slavic men are just unlucky because they're stuck between steppe nomads to the East and Germans to the West.

Plus, America cannot tolerate a competitor like Russia with large farmland and fossil fuel deposits to compete with its Texan oilfields.

Russia is the closest thing to a second America, geographically speaking.

America is lucky to have two oceans to protect it, plus Canadian cousins to the north and a weakened Mexico to the south.

If the Mongols still controlled the land, America would be undermining the Mongols everyday while pretending to care about oppressed Slavs and Muscovites. And if Mongols lost the Cold War, they would be on this forum complaining about their women being whores.

There's probably nothing as cucked as giving women an exclusive permission to leave the country, when borders are closed for men who are being turned into corpses with maggots in plastic bags, so the women can continue to live their lavish lifestyle and to take it up to ass by chads. It's fucking demoralising.

High IQ post. NATO has a racial hierachy even among whites. If a conventional Russia/NATO was does happen, I can guarantee that Poles, Baltic people, Romanians, and Balkan people will be the ones doing the fighting. Anglos, French, and Germans are high-tier whites, they will keep their hands clean. In part, this hierachy correlates with IQ:

^ You can see Baltics, Balkans, Romania, etc, have lower IQs than northwest Europeans, so they are easier to brainwash. Ukraine's average IQ is 90, probs only 85 (african-american average) without the ethnic Russian proportion. Brootal IQpill. If you study race and IQ, SO MUCH of the world begins to make sense. Racial disparities in income, international geopolitics, Jewish influence, the Indian caste system, colonization, etc. It ALL makes sense if you study race and IQ.

Last edited:
Would be a shame if the conscipts stolen a tank and caused havoc on their local politicans

There's probably nothing as cucked as giving women an exclusive permission to leave the country, when borders are closed for men who are being turned into corpses with maggots in plastic bags, so the women can continue to live their lavish lifestyle and to take it up to ass by chads. It's fucking demoralising.
While your asshole gapes from maggot bread diarrhoea, her assailed gapes from Chad's cock

Poles, Baltic people, Romanians, and Balkan people
They should just run away from their country. Maybe even take one sister with them. They should do it early before war starts.

They should just run away from their country. Maybe even take one sister with them. They should do it early before war starts.
You need a money to run away from your country.

If you're in Europe, you need to get the fuck out!!!
If you're in Eastern Europe, yeah. If you're in western Europe, you just need to stay and say "fuck you" when the time comes. Then sue for sex discrimination. The worst you'll receive is a few months in prison.

Kings used to lead their troops into battle. Now politicians don't even send their sons to war. They sit safely in their gated communities while sending young, poor men to the slaughter. So much for democracy being better.

If you're in Eastern Europe, yeah. If you're in western Europe, you just need to stay and say "fuck you" when the time comes. Then sue for sex discrimination. The worst you'll receive is a few months in prison.

Kings used to lead their troops into battle. Now politicians don't even send their sons to war. They sit safely in their gated communities while sending young, poor men to the slaughter. So much for democracy being better.
All the trans stuff will get thrown out when it's time to put you in the meat grinder. Forget the memes and take my advice

It’s funny that feminists fight for equality in times of peace, during which they want women to have the same work opportunities as men.

Yet in times of war, “equality” flies out the window and society revERts back to its traditional roles whERe men fight and die while women live in safety and security

Equality means being equal in rights, but also being equal in responsibilities

Feminists fighting for women to be equal to men in rights, but having no objection to men bearing greatER responsibilities, shows feminists aren’t actually fighting for equality, they are fighting for female supremacy.

Ironically, the Patriarchy was actually a system of equality, because although men had greatER rights it was balanced out by the fact that men also had greatER responsibilities

Nowadays women have equal rights as men despite not undERtaking equal responsibilities as men, ironically today’s system is what is truly unequal and unfair

All the trans stuff will get thrown out when it's time to put you in the meat grinder. Forget the memes and take my advice
Conscientious objection has always been a thing in the west. Going back to WW1 and WW2. So long as you refuse from the outset, you're fine. It's if you don't and then decide once you've been enslaved and sent into war where you get fukt over. Men were fleeing Russia when Putin tried to conscript them. Good luck conscripting westerners in [current year]. It hasn't happened for a good 50+ years, almost 80 years in western Europe.

death of west will lower mayo smv a lot, they would lose their influence.

giga retarded take :feelswhat:
war is always good for males, its even better for incels.
less retard males = higher avg smv

Last edited:
brutal. and normshits will never understand :feelskek: they are proud to die for "their" country :lul: rich boomers who own everything also get a free pass :feelsEhh: truly a soyciety moment

yeah except if it's just some contained shit where holes aren't affected but you get maimed or die :feelskek:
foids do get affected, we had a surge of slav foids after ukraine war in canada

Only foids fags and troons should be conscripted from now on

Stealing significant amount of money is very hard.
You'll have to do very hard things if you get caught by the government anyways. The only government worth dying for is a Marxist Rodgerist one.

death of west will lower mayo smv a lot, they would lose their influence.
Lifefuel for ethnicels

war is always good for males, its even better for incels.
less retard males = higher avg smv
Incels get used up as cannon fodder while Chad's sit in the officer mess hall enjoying food and fucking female "soldiers"

Lifefuel for ethnicels

Incels get used up as cannon fodder while Chad's sit in the officer mess hall enjoying food and fucking female "soldiers"
They call female soldiers the barrack bunnies for a reason

Lifefuel for ethnicels

you can do mutiny very easily during wartime
in the ukraine/russia war, lot of officers were killed by their own soldiers
remember no camera means even chad is fair game hunting session:feelsaww:
They call female soldiers the barrack bunnies for a reason
yup foids do anything to escape combat

nato sending troops to ukraine looks like ww3 is getting hot

I'm joining the Latvian foreign legion!

Unless you steal an unsignificant amount a significant number of times
Anything for survival. Prison is better than being WW1 cannon fodder.

Anything for survival. Prison is better than being WW1 cannon fodder.
You really value life so much? I only value it as long as I can choose what to spend my time on. If we're talking lifelong prison, I would rather rope than take either of those options.

In theory, war is not that bad. You either get an escape from this life, or you survive into a society with a better sex ratio and ascend. And Chad is not protected from the draft. You get the chance to kill the Chads on the opposing side.

Modern war like Ukraine or Vietnam is shit though.

I only value it as long as I can choose what to spend my time on.
I can still fap in prison. I can't fap when I'm dead.
Modern war like Ukraine or Vietnam is shit though.
Have you seen clips of Russians being blown in half and still being alive, begging for help or grabbing their rifle and committing suicide? I can commit suicide at home, I don't want to be blown up first.

High IQ post. NATO has a racial hierachy even among whites. If a conventional Russia/NATO was does happen, I can guarantee that Poles, Baltic people, Romanians, and Balkan people will be the ones doing the fighting. Anglos, French, and Germans are high-tier whites, they will keep their hands clean. In part, this hierachy correlates with IQ:

^ You can see Baltics, Balkans, Romania, etc, have lower IQs than northwest Europeans, so they are easier to brainwash. Ukraine's average IQ is 90, probs only 85 (african-american average) without the ethnic Russian proportion. Brootal IQpill. If you study race and IQ, SO MUCH of the world begins to make sense. Racial disparities in income, international geopolitics, Jewish influence, the Indian caste system, colonization, etc. It ALL makes sense if you study race and IQ.
Yup, the Slavpillers/EEpillers have been talking about this for a long time:feelsstudy::feelsjuice:.

It’s always pretty hilarious to see EE politicians complaining about all the cushy EU/NATO Jobs going to Westerners while EE countries are just sources of cheap labor and cannon fodder:feelskek::feelskek:.

I’ll have to note though that lower IQs seem to be mainly a Balkan thing, even according to the map you linked Estonia has one of the highest IQs and the other Baltics seem to also be doing relatively OK, it’s really just Ukraine and the Balkans where it notably falls.

Jews want to depopulate Slavs because we are highly resistant to the communist regimes. We won't accept "you won't have anything and be happy" we all know that we will be miserable and throw molotovs at the ZOG buildings. They want to create Greater Khazaria so only way to achieve that is to depopulate us through fake made up war that jews control both sides of the conflict.
New Khazaria eradication genocide of slavic people fake made up russian ukrainian war
New Khazaria and Greater Israel

Firefox YvcjHj88dw
Putin not antisemitic
Putin jewish puppet
Rothschild russia controlled

Last edited:

Indian iq only 76 lol

Indian iq only 76 lol
Huge country, very diverse. It's like saying Elon Musk is retarded cause South Africa's avg IQ is like 80

Stfu gentiles and defend your country

i have "severly disabled" status in germany so i wouldnt be fit for a draft. If i would still be drafted i would just shoot myself as soon as i get a gun

Jews want to depopulate Slavs because we are highly resistant to the communist regimes. We won't accept "you won't have anything and be happy" we all know that we will be miserable and throw molotovs at the ZOG buildings. They want to create Greater Khazaria so only way to achieve that is to depopulate us through fake made up war that jews control both sides of the conflict.
View attachment 1078757View attachment 1078758
View attachment 1078759View attachment 1078783View attachment 1078784View attachment 1078785View attachment 1078786
Stfu

War is always fought by poor incels and Low Tier Normies,
Chads will flee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back