Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latinos shouldn't be bluepilled

CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★
Serious, the genetic history of Latin America can be summarized as taller white Men stealing women from the natives. Then you have retards saying "but they were forced to!" ah yes, the women protected by the Catholic Church and their families weren't willingly marrying taller, richer, healthier, light eyed and more powerful european men for centuries, jfl. This shit was so one-sided that Argentina, Uruguay and sourthernmost of brazil have an ethnic group, "gauchos", that is 100% white from the male line but 15% percent freed black women and 25% native american from the female one (this is not seen in reverse in neither current Native or Black populations genes, they actually have way more white male ancestors than ancestors from the groups they identify with:feelshaha:).

Thousands, if not millions, of native and black men died as incels in Latin America, betrayed by their women and cucked by fucking colonizers, forgotten by history, and the only way we can know about their existence is by looking at fucking genetic samples.

How can a latino knows this and still be bluepilled is impossible for me to understand, they are literally descendents of whores who betrayed their families and people for white cock, and cruel egoistic Men who came here not only to colonize the land but also the women, even though they could live just fine in Europe with an oversuply of women due to male high mortality rate.

I fucking hate Latin America

JBW more like JBC

True, Inceldom in latam is becoming a bigger thing than most people realize.

Serious, the genetic history of Latin America can be summarized as taller white Men stealing women from the natives. Then you have retards saying "but they were forced to!" ah yes, the women protected by the Catholic Church and their families weren't willingly marrying taller, richer, healthier, light eyed and more powerful european men for centuries, jfl. This shit was so one-sided that Argentina, Uruguay and sourthernmost of brazil have an ethnic group, "gauchos", that is 100% white from the male line but 15% percent freed black women and 25% native american from the female one (this is not seen in reverse in neither current Native or Black populations genes, they actually have way more white male ancestors than ancestors from the groups they identify with:feelshaha:).

Thousands, if not millions, of native and black men died as incels in Latin America, betrayed by their women and cucked by fucking colonizers, forgotten by history, and the only way we can know about their existence is by looking at fucking genetic samples.

How can a latino knows this and still be bluepilled is impossible for me to understand, they are literally descendents of whores who betrayed their families and people for white cock, and cruel egoistic Men who came here not only to colonize the land but also the women, even though they could live just fine in Europe with an oversuply of women due to male high mortality rate.

I fucking hate Latin America
I live in California, I have traveled throughout the Americas, and I noticed that many dark men have white gfs. But the dark guy is usually good-looking. An ugly dark guy has no chance of getting a gf. There are some dark men who mogg the shit out of white guys. Back then, non-white men were cucked but in this feminist liberal society, foids will date men as long as they are physically attractive.

I live in California, I have traveled throughout the Americas, and I noticed that many dark men have white gfs. But the dark guy is usually good-looking. An ugly dark guy has no chance of getting a gf. There are some dark men who mogg the shit out of white guys. Back then, non-white men were cucked but in this feminist liberal society, foids will date men as long as they are physically attractive.
Yes. I think that due to shitty nutrition freed black men were also manlets compared to whites in 18th and 19th century, another reason for their low reproductive sucess in those times