Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Latinos (brown skinned ones and males) will become extinct by year 2053

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
385096597 269746922696450 8617769400607499783 n

lol that aint nothing compared to how many brown kids tacos shit out every year
Yeah, this guy complains about muh JBW, meanwhile, I see white women with the ugliest brown men just to feel virtuous.

Latinos are already biracial mutts but I get your point

one can only hope

brown and white , brown
black and white , brown
brown and brown , brown
black and brown , brown
black and black , black
This.. Their kid will be a brownoid, it would take multiple generations for their offspring to look remotely white again.

Hope their son is a future inkie like me, maybe I can coach him on the facts of life in 14 yrs time

This.. Their kid will be a brownoid, it would take multiple generations for their offspring to look remotely white again.
Depends, if it's a light-skinned Mexican with a white dad they will already be born white-passing. If it's a dark Guatemalan it will take two generations. Because latinos by definition have a degree of White admixture. Black people are extremely difficult to "whiten", though

In America, the White population will shrink, while immigrants will flood the USA and other European countries. When thr immigrants have more kids, they will become a majority

In America, the White population will shrink, while immigrants will flood the USA and other European countries. When thr immigrants have more kids, they will become a majority

>le copium in this thread

I'm Latino and brown, so here's my take:

Latina foids with White guys will almost always produce a White-looking child (I've seen it hundreds of times in my life). Latinas know this. Latina foids are even more self-hating than noodlewhores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back