Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Latinos and Hispanics Are Racist Shitheads + a menace to civilization and I hate them even more than negroes and almost as much as ((((them))))))

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★
:feelsLSD:Latinos and Hispanics are some of the most racist motherfuckers on this planet. Every time my dad and I drive around the city to run errands, these sp$c teen retards would always drive around in their stupid shitty cars and honk at us at intersections or cut us off and not signal. They would also laugh at us from their cars and give us stupid menacing looks whenever we made eye contact. :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsLightsaber::society:

I even recall a situation once where my friend who is a ricecel just like me would tell me how this one Hispanic teacher bitch would always intentionally mark down Asian students while giving Hispanic kids better grades unfairly, simply because of their race.:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

I experienced a lot of hatred from these people for my race even back in middle school and high school. I remember a Hispanic kid saying that our white old boomer teacher was a racist prick and I pointed out that he never discriminated against me. He then claimed it was because I was a CHING CHONG ASIAN. :lasereyes:Another Hispanic kid in that class called me “Asian kid” menacingly in another class when he thought I broke one of his items, as if my race somehow had something to do with it.:feelsugh:

Another time in high school, this Hispanic guy I was eating lunch with offered me some school food, which was better than the Asian food I was eating tbf. I wouldn’t have thought anything of it until he said that he would let me eat real food instead of “Vietnamese Shit” as if my food was “shit” solely for its racial origin. :feelswhat:

Even my Mexican neighbors were racist prick criminal degenerates. I live next to an old alright Mexican dude who is poor so he likes to rent his home out to random Hispanic guests who move in to live with him. Right now he rented it to some Hispanic women who are cleaning and taking care of his home. These people and the old man aren’t problematic, but the former tenants were a pain in the ass.:feelsdevil:

They were very racist and would never say hello or give courtesy to any Asian person or neighbor who walked nearby or even insincerely smile. :feelsdevil:

My parents would always have to clean up after them after they party and intentionally throw their empty drink cups and garbage onto our side of the house and my mother would literally have to go out and clean it up herself because they ain’t gonna do it obviously.:feelsclown: They also stole one of my birdhouses that I put in my garden which I made as a kid and put it right in front of our window in their garden shamelessly:lasereyes::feelsclown:

My parents actually considered hiring one of the neighborhood park managers who was also a handyman to build a fence between our house and theirs but we knew they would obviously try to kick it down:feelsclown:,but they would never do that to their own kind or anyone else’s obviously,only ours:lasereyes::feelsLightsaber::society:

One of them even went as far as to bring his bike in between the driveway of their home and our house, leaving a huge scratch on our home wall where his bike cut into the wood on the side of our house.

I asked my mom if I could talk to the guy about it, but my mother,of course knowing how these “people” are,:feelsclown: warned me not to as they would accuse me of falsely incriminating them and gang up on me and beat me unconscious,which I am more sure to an not they would do,considering their past clownoid behavior :feelsclown::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes:

Again,they only do this to our people or sometimes other races,but never their own:feelsdevil:

They are also a huge criminal element and a menace to society.

In my neighborhood, I always see this one fat mestizo dude in his stupid green car with two tailpipes driving at 70+ mph between the driveways between our homes in the block. Imagine if there were innocent little kids riding bikes or playing outside,they would have gotten manslaughtered:feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsclown:

90+% of the crime in my city is also caused by these subhumans jfl:feelskek:

They only make up 65% of my city’s populous but make up 80-90% of all violent offenders in any juvenile or federal jail/prison in my area.:feelsLSD:

I have even told my family members that I am too afraid to ride the VTA bus to my local college to take a bike ride outside with my own bicycle or even drive a e-scooter around the city streets due to my 90% chance of being beaten,robbed,stabbed,and or shot for my race/money/heritage and/or belongings by these subhumans.

Well that’s about it. I know I wrote a lot but that’s because these subhumans do a lot of bad things :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsLightsaber:

And before anyone mentions negroes at least they were enslaved and brought here against their will and born here legally.:feelsdevil:

Even trump mentioned this and negroes are also far less likely to take over America via immigration and child birth and are also less annoying in the way the talk and look and act although their attitude problem is slightly worse:smonk::smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelsdevil::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsclown:

Last edited:
"Hey Paco! Bueno Caro 'migo! How many White toilets did you have to scrub the shit off to buy it?"

Latinos and Hispanics are some of the most racist motherfuckers on this planet. Every time my dad and I drive around the city to run errands, these sp$c teen retards would always drive around in their stupid shitty cars and honk at us at intersections or cut us off and not signal. They would also laugh at us from their cars and give us stupid menacing looks whenever we made eye contact. :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsLightsaber::society:

I even recall a situation once where my friend who is a ricecel just like me would tell me how this one Hispanic teacher bitch would always intentionally mark down Asian students while giving Hispanic kids better grades unfairly, simply because of their race.:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

I experienced a lot of hatred from these people for my race even back in middle school and high school. I remember a Hispanic kid saying that our white old boomer teacher was a racist prick and I pointed out that he never discriminated against me. He then claimed it was because I was a CHING CHONG ASIAN. :lasereyes:Another Hispanic kid in that class called me “Asian kid” menacingly in another class when he thought I broke one of his items, as if my race somehow had something to do with it.:feelsugh:

Another time in high school, this Hispanic guy I was eating lunch with offered me some school food, which was better than the Asian food I was eating tbf. I wouldn’t have thought anything of it until he said that he would let me eat real food instead of “Vietnamese Shit” as if my food was “shit” solely for its racial origin. :feelswhat:

Even my Mexican neighbors were racist prick criminal degenerates. I live next to an old alright Mexican dude who is poor so he likes to rent his home out to random Hispanic guests who move in to live with him. Right now he rented it to some Hispanic women who are cleaning and taking care of his home. These people and the old man aren’t problematic, but the former tenants were a pain in the ass.:feelsdevil:

They were very racist and would never say hello or give courtesy to any Asian person or neighbor who walked nearby or even insincerely smile. :feelsdevil:

My parents would always have to clean up after them after they party and intentionally throw their empty drink cups and garbage onto our side of the house and my mother would literally have to go out and clean it up herself because they ain’t gonna do it obviously.:feelsclown: They also stole one of my birdhouses that I put in my garden which I made as a kid and put it right in front of our window in their garden shamelessly:lasereyes::feelsclown:

My parents actually considered hiring one of the neighborhood park managers who was also a handyman to build a fence between our house and theirs but we knew they would obviously try to kick it down:feelsclown:,but they would never do that to their own kind or anyone else’s obviously,only ours:lasereyes::feelsLightsaber::society:

One of them even went as far as to bring his bike in between the driveway of their home and our house, leaving a huge scratch on our home wall where his bike cut into the wood on the side of our house.

I asked my mom if I could talk to the guy about it, but my mother,of course knowing how these “people” are,:feelsclown: warned me not to as they would accuse me of falsely incriminating them and gang up on me and beat me unconscious,which I am more sure to an not they would do,considering their past clownoid behavior :feelsclown::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes:

Again,they only do this to our people or sometimes other races,but never their own:feelsdevil:

They are also a huge criminal element and a menace to society.

In my neighborhood, I always see this one fat mestizo dude in his stupid green car with two tailpipes driving at 70+ mph between the driveways between our homes in the block. Imagine if there were innocent little kids riding bikes or playing outside,they would have gotten manslaughtered:feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsclown:

90+% of the crime in my city is also caused by these subhumans jfl:feelskek:

They only make up 65% of my city’s populous but make up 80-90% of all violent offenders in any juvenile or federal jail/prison in my area.:feelsLSD:

I have even told my family members that I am too afraid to ride the VTA bus to my local college to take a bike ride outside with my own bicycle or even drive a e-scooter around the city streets due to my 90% chance of being beaten,robbed,stabbed,and or shot for my race/money/heritage and/or belongings by these subhumans.

Well that’s about it. I know I wrote a lot but that’s because these subhumans do a lot of bad things :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsLightsaber:
great post.

do you live in california?

Sorry brocel, I can relate.

I prefer niggers to bean niggers.

Wait “can” or “can’t “?
Can, I live around other hispanicels; it's fucking annoying especially with the loud obnoxious music

They're descendants of some chinks population tho that migrated from the Alaska down south or something

Did you actually read the whole thing JFL:smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelskek:
iam a currycel I hope we ricecels and curries have lot in common:feelsokman:

They're descendants of some chinks population tho that migrated from the Alaska down south or something
No they’re not they are Amerindian native savages mixed with the dna of conquistadors who were recruited from spains prison population which means they have criminal blood in them also the Aztecs worshipped their god Quetzalcoatl who is a serpent connected to the planet Venus or the Morningstar much like Lucifer who was also called a serpent in the Adam and Eve story.
The Aztecs had no Christian knowledge before the whites arrived.
Quetzalcoatl was literally Lucifer himself and the Aztecs are his worshippers and descendants:feelsdevil:

No they’re not they are Amerindian native savages mixed with the dna of conquistadors who were recruited from spains prison population which means they have criminal blood in them also the Aztecs worshipped their god Quetzalcoatl who is a serpent connected to the planet Venus or the Morningstar much like Lucifer who was also called a serpent in the Adam and Eve story.
The Aztecs had no Christian knowledge before the whites arrived.
Quetzalcoatl was literally Lucifer himself and the Aztecs are his worshippers and descendants:feelsdevil:
Stay safe from these illiterate illbegotten mutt savages

At least there’s variation with spics, Castizos seem on average better behaved than Mestizos, for instance, probably cause of higher European admixture. 90% of nigs on the other hand are rancid, especially she-rillas

svgmn1's guide to common ricers and beaners mentality summarized in 4 points only:

1-hate wy peepo for "stealing their culture" and "historical fued" (which doesn't exist anymore) (real reason: why poopol cuck them to oblivion).

2- think of themselves as wy peepo/equivalent of wy peepo and take wy peepo stances as if they were wy peepo (despite point no.1).

3-hate sands, niggers, curries and other races and think they're justified to do so (reason:refer to point no.2).

4- hate themselves, their systems and constantly have inner fueds within their own race because they're rotten to the core.

I know you hate them op, but your kind isn't very much different, too many shared denominators boyo. may b because you found them challenging and too relative to your kind is why you think they're the most repulsive? :feelswhere:

Last edited:
azn vs hispanic is one of the most anticipated race wars imo

in the end it's a race of which race pretends to be the whitest or closest to white. it's going to be a top tier lol generator if it happens

svgmn1's guide to common ricers and beaners mentality summarized in 4 points only:

1-hate wy peepo for "stealing their culture" and "historical fued" (which doesn't exist anymore) (real reason: why poopol cuck them to oblivion).

2- think of themselves as wy peepo/equivalent of wy peepo and take wy peepo stances as if they were wy peepo (despite point no.1).

3-hate sands, niggers, curries and other races and think they're justified to do so (reason:refer to point no.2).

4- hate themselves, their systems and constantly have inner fueds within their own race because they're rotten to the core.

I know you hate them op, but your kind isn't very much different, too many shared denominators boyo. may b because you found them challenging and too relative to your kind is why you think they're the most repulsive? :feelswhere:
Jfl none of that is true
Asians dont hate whites because they mog us we hate them for being racist faggots with attitude problems
And also we dont think of ourselves as white adjacent or similar to whites only cucked asian beta males and noodlewhores do that not blackpilled based ricemen

And we dont hate sands curries or blacks because we believe we are white adjacent we do so because
1.sands are racist to us at times and have behavioral problems
2.curries sometimes have behavioral problems
3.negroes….same as every other race don’t need to explain why we hate them crime attitude nuff said

Asians dont hate ourselves you need to learn to seperate rice from noodle only our women do that because they love white people especially white men and like to date them and think of themselves as white. Asian men dont really do that.

In fact, id say sp@cs and ricemen are the total opposite,which causes the repusivity.

azn vs hispanic is one of the most anticipated race wars imo

in the end it's a race of which race pretends to be the whitest or closest to white. it's going to be a top tier lol generator if it happens
Hispanics would probably win tbh but if curries or blacks back Asians up we would obliterate Hispanics. Hispanics only possess a physical advantage over us. It’s their last defense against rice men, which I think is why they constantly shame us for our lack of strength and masculinity,because subconsciously they know they are literally mogged by us into oblivion in every other metric.

At least there’s variation with spics, Castizos seem on average better behaved than Mestizos, for instance, probably cause of higher European admixture. 90% of nigs on the other hand are rancid, especially she-rillas
Cali Mexicans are not mestizo the majority of those guys are pretty much full blooded indios or mostly Indio.

I read this
Jfl none of that is true
...and didn't read the rest because I know you're huffing some copium. sorry boyo.
you have the right to disagree. afterall it's your own kind so you must feel related or defensive for them.

Hispanics would probably win tbh but if curries or blacks back Asians up we would obliterate Hispanics. Hispanics only possess a physical advantage over us. It’s their last defense against rice men, which I think is why they constantly shame us for our lack of strength and masculinity,because subconsciously they know they are literally mogged by us into oblivion in every other metric.
most hispanics are manlet shitskins though

the race warz should be solved by doing epic rap battles of history :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You said VTA bus so I'm assuming that you live in the South bay. Basically you see what I see.

I deal with spics constantly as well in the SF bay area.

They're stupid as fuck and an all around pain in the ass the be around.

They speed aggressively in their honda civics/accords, drive drunk constantly, they don't signal, they tailgate, and pass/overtake people from the far right lanes which is stupid, reckless, and aggressive. The reason being is that the right side of the car is where the larger blind spot is located and if you consistently pass and overtake people from the right you will eventually cause an accident.

They are the worst people to deal with on the roads and highways. They show zero courtesy to other drivers. They regularly go 80-90+ mph on the highways putting themselves and everyone else around them at great risk. All races of people do this but they do it far more often as much as nigs.

The short fat mexican goblins consistently drive drunk with their pickup trucks after they've had their modelos.

Besides that they commit all sorts of crimes. They love to steal things car related.

In their culture, being sugar babies is common with the foids. That means during the times that the mexicanas are single, they will have one or two older mexican dudes that they regularly sleep with for money, clothes, jewelry, etc...

Also the young Mexican dudes are ultra disrespectful punks. During an encounter with them, even though I'm a complete stranger to them they'll show an incredible amount of disrespect. The reason why I believe this to be the case with them is that a lot of them were raised by single hot headed stupid latina mothers. A major understanding in America is that you show respect to others or else you will run into the wrong individual one day and find out. The young edgar punks raised by single mothers dont seem to understand that.

Because I've ran into so many of them, naturally I've ran into some that I consider cool. The few cool, chill, nerdy types and not the retarded edgar punk types. Also since I have lived in mostly white neighborhoods before I can easily compare how white foids are to how latina foids are now that I live in the ghetto. The latina foids aren't anywhere near as racist as the white american foids. Not even close. Especially the foreign born latinas.

Also they blast loud annoying mexican music in their backyards on the weekends. You can often hear them a couple blocks away.

Last edited:
Spics have been intentionally ethnically cleansing blacks for years and nobody gives a fuck kek
Compton hasn't been majority black for years now because the resident negroes got swamped and displaced by invading latinx hordes.
If you want an idea of how a race war will go in the US, this is a small glimpse of what will happen.

I will absolutely not read this emoji salad

asians are annoying
STFU DUMB SP11c we are nowhere near as annoying as your kind you sp1cs are literally the most annoying race to have ever existed your attitude is literally on par with American negroes but you are somehow even more vile and annoying than they are :feelswhat::feelsclown:

Cmon Stop picking on us Asians man we ain’t strawberries :feelsYall::feelzez:

:feelsLSD:Tagging all users here who agree:

@ddking0001
@Emba
@ReconElement
@starcrapoo
@Lizard King
@Immolator

Last edited:
STFU DUMB SP11c we are nowhere near as annoying as your kind you sp1cs are literally the most annoying race to have ever existed your attitude is literally on par with American negroes but you are somehow even more vile and annoying than they are :feelsLSD:

Stop picking on Asians man we ain’t strawberries :feelsYall::feelzez:
Asians are subhuman. But Spics aren't better

Spics have been intentionally ethnically cleansing blacks for years and nobody gives a fuck kek
Compton hasn't been majority black for years now because the resident negroes got swamped and displaced by invading latinx hordes.
If you want an idea of how a race war will go in the US, this is a small glimpse of what will happen.

I read that article actually. I never understood why Blacks never fight back. They are the same size as Mexicans on average,unlike Asians, and they look just as intimidating,unlike Asians, so why don’t they just do what the El Paso shooter did In Minecraft ofc

I read that article actually. I never understood why Blacks never fight back. They are the same size as Mexicans on average,unlike Asians, and they look just as intimidating,unlike Asians, so why don’t they just do what the El Paso shooter did In Minecraft ofc
Blacks can be savage but there's no stepping to Aztec genes inherited by their spic descendants for bloodlust. In this category, there's no competition.

On a more serious note, they're just plain outnumbered and most blacks are incentivized to move out of the poorer neighborhoods now to seek more opportunities. Some places are just so dilapidated not even negroes will inhabit it, but latinos would. Just my take on this whole ordeal.

Aren't beaner males voting for the same guy that called them rapists due to his "masculine appeal"? Wetbacks are fucking retarded, and would've made better and more docile slaves than blacks. I bet there'd still be Jim Crow if they were enslaved instead as they would've of done nothing to fight back.

I support ricecels
IMG 0516

Asians are subhuman. But Spics aren't better
Cope we don’t blast annoying reggaeton 24/7 and have annoying promiscuous loud females who don’t care about intellect or culture and it’s only “muh ASS” :feelskek: with them

We also commit FAR LESS VIOLENT CRIME and have much less of an attitude towards other races despite what woke liberals tell you and are far less racist and annoying than Hispanics.

I believe most Asians actually liked Latinos before we realized who they were.

Asians,especially the Chinese and Japanese, work hard in car companies and tech companies to make all of the cars and smartphones you use today. Most of the iPhone and Teslas were engineered and manufactured by them.

Meanwhile, thousands of illegal Hispanic criminals don’t even go to work,despite stereotypes of them being “muh hard working:feelsclown:” and their only source of salary is robbing,selling drugs, or living off baby mama’s welfare.

They have literally contributed nothing to USA despite them outnumbering every other minority including blacks combined.

The only thing they have ever contributed is violent crime and a degenerate uncivilized culture of single moms and thugmaxxed retards who do nothing but whine and whine all day about how “muh other races like whites Asians Indians and blacks obbress them”:feelskek::feelsclown::feelsYall: while stuffing their lazy loud annoying mouths with food paid for by hard working tax payers of other races.

Asians are not on the same level of subhumanity as these people. To even consider that as even a possibility is blasphemous imho

Cope we don’t blast annoying reggaeton 24/7 and have annoying promiscuous loud females who don’t care about intellect or culture and it’s only “muh ASS” :feelskek: with them

We also commit FAR LESS VIOLENT CRIME and have much less of an attitude towards other races despite what woke liberals tell you and are far less racist and annoying than Hispanics.

Asians,especially the Chinese and Japanese, work hard in car companies and tech companies to make all of the cars and smartphones you use today. Most of the iPhone and Teslas were engineered and manufactured by them.

Meanwhile, thousands of illegal Hispanic criminals don’t even go to work,despite stereotypes of them being “muh hard working:feelsclown:” and their only source of salary is robbing,selling drugs, or living off baby mama’s welfare.

They have literally contributed nothing to USA despite them outnumbering every other minority including blacks combined.

The only thing they have ever contributed is violent crime and a degenerate uncivilized culture of single moms and thugmaxxed retards who do nothing but whine and whine all day about how “muh other races like whites Asians Indians and blacks obbress them”:feelskek::feelsclown::feelsYall: while stuffing their lazy loud annoying mouths with food paid for by hard working tax payers of other races.

Asians are not on the same level of subhumanity as these people. To even consider that as even a possibility is blasphemous imho
@Esoteric7
@Lizard King
@Emba
@ReconElement
@ddking0001

I didn't say Hispanics are any better

Because I've ran into so many of them, naturally I've ran into some that I consider cool. The few cool, chill, nerdy types and not the retarded edgar punk types. Also since I have lived in mostly white neighborhoods before I can easily compare how white foids are to how latina foids are now that I live in the ghetto. The latina foids aren't anywhere near as racist as the white american foids. Not even close. Especially the foreign born latinas.

Also they blast loud annoying mexican music in their backyards on the weekends. You can often hear them a couple blocks away.

Yes, I hate burger women, I want to rape & decapitate one one day before I die, 'merika's matriarch.

Blacks can be savage but there's no stepping to Aztec genes inherited by their spic descendants for bloodlust. In this category, there's no competition.

On a more serious note, they're just plain outnumbered and most blacks are incentivized to move out of the poorer neighborhoods now to seek more opportunities. Some places are just so dilapidated not even negroes will inhabit it, but latinos would. Just my take on this whole ordeal.
My guess is that negroes don’t even care enough to fight back. And before muh Hispanics are ruthless and high t :feelsLSD:

That doesn’t explain why white biker gangs fight off Latino criminals here and there easily when they are not as high t as Aztec savage killers either. And the El Paso guy was nowhere near as scary as the average crip or blood:feelskek::feelsokman:

And before you say blacks aren’t savage?
Have you seen Idi Amin or the Rwandan Massacre or Haiti or blacks from Latin America?
Those dudes are easily as savage, if not even more than Mexicans :feelskek: