Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Latinocels how bad are your women?

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
This is not meant to be a racebait thread, this is meant to be an insight into the incel situation of each race. Latinos how bad is your situation, what is life like as an latinocel, and I most importantly what problems do you have with your own women. Are they awful like noodlewhores and hate their own race? Give me your answers here.

I live near mexicans. They stick together for the most part

Too many Simps and extremely high standards, no wonder Brazil is the 2nd country with the highest number of users here.

Though being genetically east asian asian and latino are not mutually exclusive, so I don't get your point

492E5DAF 82F1 4949 A663 23884EAFE3F7
:feelshaha::feelshaha::ahegao:yup, thats me
Where you live:dafuckfeels:
southern california

Ricecel here that lives around a lot of Mexicans. Yea they stick together. Virtually all groups stick together except for noodlewhores and some black men.

Now that I thought about it, its amazing how whites and hispanics stick together so much but the only single group thats not allowed to stick together are Asian men. We seem to be the only race of men or single specific demographic that is criticized when we only hangout with one another meanwhile no one is criticizing whites for only dating whites or having only white friends.

Anyways I digress, latinas are airheaded and get hotheaded. The spicy latina stereotype is true. That said, they are noticeably less racist than white foids. The more white washed the latina is, the more racist.

You can easily get one if you're NT, I hate my life :feelsrope:

This is not meant to be a racebait thread, this is meant to be an insight into the incel situation of each race. Latinos how bad is your situation, what is life like as an latinocel, and I most importantly what problems do you have with your own women. Are they awful like noodlewhores and hate their own race? Give me your answers here.
JBW/thugmaxxed NT High Tier Normies or Juans only :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Some foids do not like niggers, like at all. Depends on how white passing they are.

I still get rejected by them. I’m autistic, balding, and ethnic :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

NT here and no way you can get one.
First, they all have a child. Some have two and there are foids with 4 bastard kids.
Even having a kid (or several) they refuse to fuck.

The big thing for latina foids is money. "I'm not giving it for free" is what you hear most. So they are whores.
They avoid pregnancy when possible and abortion is widespread.

Latinas are compulsive liars. They lie about everything, even things they don't have to lie about.
They are superstitious and jealous.
They are extremely unfaithful.
Most of them cannot write nor read proper Spanish, and they don't give a fuck.
Like in other countries, latinas are not held accountable for their actions and use their body as leverage.

The good looking ones have a foreign partner or they have a foreign betabuxxer and about 5 local simps to buy her stuff.

The exception to the rule would be the ugly sheboons.
Those are hard working, religious blacks predominantly living in the pacific region (rural).
May not be an option for many when it comes to ascension.

Last edited:
None at all.
As an outsider you cannot integrate in latino culture. They won't accept.
I can imagine how it is tbh and your point about being NT makes sense now, but as a non nt and non mutant hispanic incel, I have friends who I mog but they get more pussy than me because they're giga nt or thugmaxxed retards with no future, Latinas love that kind and then find a betabuxxer, I've seen it so many times with friends and even family jfl

The rest of what you said is true.

Major cope, acting like "muh NT" latina girls are no better if not worse than mayo girls in terms of standards

Major cope, acting like "muh NT" latina girls are no better if not worse than mayo girls in terms of standards
Nah bro I keep seeing literal blobs with average to ugly face with cute girls

The women here are better than everything you will ever get :p

I am a supreme white man but as i know Latinos, their women are very aggressive and arrogant. They are drug dealer Chadriguez only

I am a supreme white man but as i know Latinos, their women are very aggressive and arrogant. They are drug dealer Chadriguez only
That's mostly true of Nuyorican bitches, they tend to have nasty attitudes. Latina women tend to stick with men of their own country, Mexican with Mexican, Puerto Rican with Puerto Rican, Venezuelan with Venezuelan, etc.
Latina women are major hoes in their youth then they eventually settle for a betabuxxer. They rarely end up alone in old age like some white women do because of the emphasis on family.
Foreign Latinas have lower standards, the Americanized ones are just as entitled as the rest and mostly want a thugmaxxed prettyboy.

You can't even make your lies believable
Screenshot 20220717 104549 Lite

First Facebook recommendation, you're a fucking retard, but keep believing everything your youtube theories tell you :feelstastyman:

Now that I thought about it, its amazing how whites and hispanics stick together so much but the only single group thats not allowed to stick together are Asian men. We seem to be the only race of men or single specific demographic that is criticized when we only hangout with one another meanwhile no one is criticizing whites for only dating whites or having only white friends.
Almost all modern criticism of Asian men stems from projection and deflection from Asian women trying to cover up their rampant White supremacist behavior.
Anyways I digress, latinas are airheaded and get hotheaded. The spicy latina stereotype is true. That said, they are noticeably less racist than white foids. The more white washed the latina is, the more racist.
They are also less racist than Asian women, although we shouldn't forget that they literally use the phrase mejorar la raza, "improve the race", to describe marrying White men.

This might be true here but in mainstream soyciety every white group gets criticized for not having enough niggers:feelsseriously:

do latinas really hold this attitude? I think it was more of a policy for the invading spaniards to wipe out the native population. not sure.
Usually the darker skin ones are open to dating white and brown latinos but white latinos don't want to date brown latinas, and vice versa. But It's not like Asian women wanting white men type desperation.

You said "blobs with ugly faces"
Damn
You're one of those that try to prove their point even if its wrong by doing the most worthless thing like quoting incomplete things, what a fucking retard.

The world is not black and white, get it in your head.

Damn
You're one of those that try to prove their point even if its wrong by doing the most worthless thing like quoting incomplete things, what a fucking retard.

The world is not black and white, get it in your head.
You're just mad cause eres feo como una patada en los huevos and you wish you had a latina gf

Latina women are very loyal to their race unlike Asians. I’ve seen numerous ugly males with decent looking Latina gfs simply because she doesn’t want to date outside her race.

You're just mad cause eres feo como una patada en los huevos and you wish you had a latina gf
Calling a member for this forum ugly to prove your point, bravo :feelskek::feelskek:

Latina women tend to date in their own ethnic pool because like black women they are lower on the date able scale. The feisty latina stereotype is true though and they like to argue. Most are dumb as bricks but many want kids and a family. That being said they are whores for white boys though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vWkVSuVrUIw

Latina women tend to date in their own ethnic pool because like black women they are lower on the date able scale. The feisty latina stereotype is true though and they like to argue. Most are dumb as bricks but many want kids and a family. That being said they are whores for white boys though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vWkVSuVrUIw

This only applies to the ones who are full blown amerindian on U.S.

1. Latinos are not a race.

2. By Latinos are you referring to "Mexican Mestizoids" in U.S or people from Latin America? Because they are more people of the second group than the first group in this forum. And is not exactly a race. Many of these Latinos are equally white as your average muttmerican.

JBW/thugmaxxed NT High Tier Normies or Juans only :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Some foids do not like niggers, like at all. Depends on how white passing they are.

I still get rejected by them. I’m autistic, balding, and ethnic :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Pretty appliable to majority of Latin American countries. :feelshehe:

Latinas and south east asian whores have nasty attitudes. Ever run into vietnamese whores and see how they are?

ngl I feel like bean toilets have been the most loyal to our race compared to the rest, but they’re all sluts anyways so :cryfeels:

NT here and no way you can get one.
First, they all have a child. Some have two and there are foids with 4 bastard kids.
Even having a kid (or several) they refuse to fuck.

The big thing for latina foids is money. "I'm not giving it for free" is what you hear most. So they are whores.
They avoid pregnancy when possible and abortion is widespread.

Latinas are compulsive liars. They lie about everything, even things they don't have to lie about.
They are superstitious and jealous.
They are extremely unfaithful.
Most of them cannot write nor read proper Spanish, and they don't give a fuck.
Like in other countries, latinas are not held accountable for their actions and use their body as leverage.

The good looking ones have a foreign partner or they have a foreign betabuxxer and about 5 local simps to buy her stuff.

The exception to the rule would be the ugly sheboons.
Those are hard working, religious blacks predominantly living in the pacific region (rural).
May not be an option for many when it comes to ascension.
Abortion? Latinas? :feelskek: The rest you said was true but I don’t see any of them in my area getting abortions

Abortion? Latinas? :feelskek: The rest you said was true but I don’t see any of them in my area getting abortions
In this country, that kind of clinics are widespread. Especially underage foids use it.

They are perfect.