Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LatinoCels are very common

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Honestly this forum is so fucking dead idk why I’m making this thread many months late but there’s way more latinocels than people realize.

The whole latinocel underrepresentation on BP forums is bullshit there’s more Latinos on here than rice using @PLA1092 https://incels.is/threads/complete-list-of-is-spics.537465/

like a good portion of prolific users on this site who were/are Latino.

@Dregster who’s mod is Mexican
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito we’re both Mexican.
@zangano1 is legit chilean as well as @ItsOver4cel
@TheDarkEnigma was Dominican
@JestER was bolivian
@Michael W. ford was Puerto Rican.
@trying to ascend @Mainländer we’re Brazilian

I think most people underestimate the amount of Latinos on here because

1. Latinos are not as openly self hating like curries, sands & rice only like a few Latinos really whined about their race on here

2. Not as vocal about it. I guess compared to blacks or even Slavs/Balkaners they’re not really as vocal. Like I didn’t even know zangano1 and jester were Latino originally because they mentioned it JFL.

Last edited:

I'm a Latinocel (half Colombian, half Puerto Rican). Hispanic incels are common, but as having a wife and kids is a significant measure of manhood, it's extremely humiliating to admit that you're a virgin that can't pick up girls (I realize that is the case in every culture, but in Hispanic culture, that sentiment is particularly strong); you're basically not considered a real man unless you're supporting a woman

@JestER was bolivian
I remember those guys - I wonder what happened to them?? I can only assume 4 things: ascended, banned, doxxed, or roped

Just be latino is law

I'm a Latinocel (half Colombian, half Puerto Rican). Hispanic incels are common, but as having a wife and kids is a significant measure of manhood, it's extremely humiliating to admit that you're a virgin that can't pick up girls (I realize that is the case in every culture, but in Hispanic culture, that sentiment is particularly strong)
Oh yea @PLA1092 didn’t include you in that spic list which I didn’t understand because you’re one of the most vocal latinocels.

The LatinoCels I did not tag were the vocal ones. The ones I tagged were the ones who were not vocal about it
I remember those guys - I wonder what happened to them?? I can only assume 4 things: ascended, banned, doxxed, or roped
TheDarkEnigma is on a different incel forum and on .org . Fat link perma banned him over some beef

Jester barely comes on he’s probably more active on discord tbh

Michael w ford is on .org

I'd appreciate more latinocels on this forum if we actually shared some hobbies in common to speak about, otherwise I don't really notice the difference. We aren't as bad as gringoland yet in terms of being progressive, and despite that and all the location advantages we share, we still failed to score a girl during our youth. That as a man is incredibly looked down upon in our culture, like it's gotta be really over for us truecels since we wouldn't stand a chance in developed countries either where the standards are higher, so we don't have anything to cope with. Regardless, we're already a tiny percentage of subhumans who are at the bottom of the barrel after having managed to find a rather small, tight-knit obscure internet forum. Let alone the few who can actually speak english, so I'm not surprised that there aren't that many.

En resumen, estaría bueno si alguno me pasará su nick de LoL si es que lo juegan, ya que por ahí me entretengo trolleando normies para satisfacer mis deseos:feelsokman:

I'd appreciate more latinocels on this forum if we actually shared some hobbies in common to speak about, otherwise I don't really notice the difference. We aren't as bad as gringoland yet in terms of being progressive, and despite that and all the location advantages we share, we still failed to score a girl during our youth. That as a man is incredibly looked down upon in our culture, like it's gotta be really over for us truecels since we wouldn't stand a chance in developed countries either where the standards are higher, so we don't have anything to cope with. Regardless, we're already a tiny percentage of subhumans who are at the bottom of the barrel after having managed to find a rather small, tight-knit obscure internet forum. Let alone the few who can actually speak english, so I'm not surprised that there aren't that many.
Oh ngl tbf Im one of the types in the us rather than latam. But ngl there’s a bunch of other Hispanic Incels I know irl I know one dude who’s a definite KHHV.

He’s 6’1 Peruvian with good frame ngl. But he’s aspie I’m pretty sure since I’ve never seen him talk with a female all 6 years of school & neither in uni as well.

Honestly this forum is so fucking dead idk why I’m making this thread many months late but there’s way more latinocels than people realize.

The whole latinocel underrepresentation on BP forums is bullshit there’s more Latinos on here than rice using @PLA1092 https://incels.is/threads/complete-list-of-is-spics.537465/

@Dregster who’s mod is Mexican
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito we’re both Mexican.
@zangano1 is legit chilean as well as @ItsOver4cel
@JestER was bolivian
@trying to ascend @Mainländer we’re Brazilian

Inceldom is very much a real thing in those latin american countries. It's just that alot of the foids are dirt poor goblinas themselves as well, so no one ever realizes that foids are only in for a relationship if they get a betabuxx chump making 1200 pesos a week to buy them food and clothes. Most of those men arent even aware of the inceldom that would be imposed on them if it weren't for being in an overall poor country.
I think most people underestimate the amount of Latinos on here because

1. Latinos are not as openly self hating like curries, sands & rice only like a few Latinos really whined about their race on here

Even the lowest of bottomfeeders tend to have alot of pride. This self-hating shit doesnt exist, because then you end up getting bullied to no end just so that the next subhuman spic can statusmaxx off your back among your peers, and the only way to recover from that would be to kick his ass or at the very least bust a lip or something.

This is also why most are trigger happy to get into fights.
2. Not as vocal about it. I guess compared to blacks or even Slavs/Balkaners they’re not really as vocal. Like I didn’t even know zangano1 and jester were Latino originally because they mentioned it JFL.
This goes back to the previous point of getting bullied if you complain that you get no bitches. The cycle never ends, most will either get a job or sell drugs to earn money, pay for sex and then feel validated.

And here iam bangladeshi cel. Which is pretty rare i guess