Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Latinas > whitoids

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Bear with me, Chicos. I theorize that it’s easier for us dethnicels find favor with latinas moreso than whitoids, mang. It’s a shocker, ikr? Jfl

Therefore, i shall double down and stand by what i said abt seeking out more Latinas to hang around n shiet, mang

Last edited:
Go to Peru, they seem desperate if the new bald and bankrupt videos hold any truth.

So many spic whores have that short chubby brown look to them. A decent bean foid is rare

Western whites (unless fat) and Slavs mog them chico.

Another one bites the dust (on the ignore list)

can you translate to english

If you bring her to your country she will be westernized in no time and just be another hypergamous whore.

Bear with me, Chicos. I theorize that it’s easier for us dethnicels find favor with latinas moreso than whitoids, mang. It’s a shocker, ikr? Jfl

Therefore, i shall double down and stand by what i said abt seeking out more Latinas to hang around n shiet, mang
Chinks mog both.

If you bring her to your country she will be westernized in no time and just be another hypergamous whore.
:bigbrain:I agree completely. He should just pump and dump anyways. Having a girlfriend/wife is the ultimate simpery anyways.

Chinks mog both.
D650E620 FA92 4C5F A179 D8509B31679C

Having a girlfriend/wife is the ultimate simpery anyways.
Simping means degrading yourself in hopes to get any form of female attention. Having a girlfriend is cool, but i'd never marry, at least not in the West.

Simping means degrading yourself in hopes to get any form of female attention. Having a girlfriend is cool, but i'd never marry, at least not in the West.
It's degrading yourself because as men we're meant to pump and dump as many women as possible. That's why we have a never ending amount of sperm cells. Staying loyal to only one woman is the ultimate simpery because you're limiting yourself to only her out out of a sense of "love" and "loyalty."

It's degrading yourself because as men we're meant to pump and dump as many women as possible. That's why we have a never ending amount of sperm cells. Staying loyal to only one woman is the ultimate simpery because you're limiting yourself to only her out out of a sense of "love" and "loyalty."
It looks like we have different views in this regard.

no
Screenshot 2023 02 19 181804

whites mog

Yep Latinas are more feminine

Spicwhores are bigger sluts and bigger size queens than cumwhores though.

why you just don't go for noodles ?

shit thread. also I thought you got banned

noodles > every other toilet, fullerton :owo:

over

I just only want my looksmatch Indian foid nothing else.