Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Latina foids triggered as usual about some book written by some white dude

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
this is just some book we're talking about while these bitches do it 24/7 degrading men anywhere from internet to real life books to women cafe shits.

the book

foid lives have 0 sustenance, no goals dreams aspirations or ambitions. So they find meaning in complaining about random shit the means nothing

I support dehumanization

apparently latinas are gold diggers tho.

might be lifefuel for rich cels

this is just some book we're talking about while these bitches do it 24/7 degrading men anywhere from internet to real life books to women cafe shits.

the book
I don’t see the problem with him writing this book. He wants to make a book on his experience getting latinas or how he got them go ahead. He’s not killing anyone for Christ’s sake. Also I’d bet cash half of those Latina women complaining would date him in a second. White guys are like a magnet for most Latina women

Fake titted tattooed whores are sexually objectified:feelshaha:

foid lives have 0 sustenance, no goals dreams aspirations or ambitions. So they find meaning in complaining about random shit the means nothing

Last edited:

Latina’s love White guys. Most would drop their own men in a second for a white guy

Loool Roasties are Seething
TeraBased

Those latinas are just projecting. I live in the bay area where there are lots of latinas and have been to SoCal back and forth many times. I've seen way more latinas dating or married to white dudes than the reverse. The last time I saw a latino with a white female was literally 4 years ago and I know a latino when I see one. I grew up around them.

From what I can assess by living around Latinos is that some Latino men are definitely angry at whats going on in the sexual dating market place. I know some very good and nice latino people but I also run into some dudes that I can tell are very racist and upset. And I know for damn sure people don't get racist for no reason. The reasons are always social and economic (subconscious).

Latinas not only date ghetto thugged out black dudes (it is very noticeable), but they also date white dudes (go to stanford, berkeley, or Polk street in SF on a weekend and just observe). A small amount even date Asian dudes!

A lot of latinas you must keep in mind, are part native American (mongoloid or paleo-mongoloids) and naturally have the deep self-hating mentality that Asian females have. So its no surprise a lot of them date outside of their race. I've even overheard some latinas making fun of "wetbacks". Its actually quite common for latinas to insult their own race in that manner the same way noodlewhores insult the men of their own race.

Last edited:
Sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets

Those latinas are just projecting. I live in the bay area where there are lots of latinas and have been to SoCal back and forth many times. I've seen way more latinas dating or married to white dudes than the reverse. The last time I saw a latino with a white female was literally 4 years ago and I know a latino when I see one. I grew up around them.

From what I can assess by living around Latinos is that some Latino men are definitely angry at whats going on in the sexual dating market place. I know some very good and nice latino people but I also run into some dudes that I can tell are very racist and upset. And I know for damn sure people don't get racist for no reason. The reasons are always social and economic (subconscious).

Latinas not only date ghetto thugged out black dudes (it is very noticeable), but they also date white dudes (go to stanford, berkeley, or Polk street in SF on a weekend and just observe). A small amount even date Asian dudes!

A lot of latinas you must keep in mind, are part native American (mongoloid or paleo-mongoloids) and naturally have the deep self-hating mentality that Asian females have. So its no surprise a lot of them date outside of their race. I've even overheard some latinas making fun of "wetbacks". Its actually quite common for latinas to insult their own race in that manner the same way noodlewhores insult the men of their own race.
still noodlewhores are the worst by far but still latina toilets are getting there
Sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets
absolutely boyo these ethnic foids are way bigger racists than any other dudes man

typical foid behaviour , complaining and nit picking
tenor.gif

wonder why they never complained when they used to get beaten (in fifa )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back