Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latest dream

• Thread starter Saigon Depression
  • Start date
Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
Sometimes I make threads here about dreams that had a considerable effect on me, even for a few days after waking up from them.

I woke up in the morning from a dream where my oneitis appeared. I mostly got over here in the last few years, haven't thought about her much lately and she hasn't appeared in my dreams for a while now.

But in this dream, she was with me and we were already married, still very young though, in our early-mid 20s maybe.
We were planning a vacation, we met her parents, talked to them about our plans, our future and so on.
They were very supportive of us and she was very loving and affectionate to me all throughout the dream, holding my hand, kissing my cheek, etc.
I felt a kind of euphoria that I never even was close to experiencing in real life and I'm not talking about typical Chad life, orgies, superstardom, admiration from everyone. Just a loving mid-tier 5-6/10 Becky wife and general acceptance from people close to me.

You know, what lots of people experience every day and they probably take it for granted.