Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Latest Apple ad is making fun of currycels.

Who is more persecuted now?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The ad shows a currycel kid who is unable to karate chop some wood over 5 hours. It’s absolutely brutal, it reminded me of when I was a currykid and I was unable to do physical feats like this.

These woke corporations have no hesitation shitting on currys. They would never have an ad with a nigger drowning and using his Apple Watch to call for help or being unable to read and using his phone to read for him.

Currys are the most persecuted race in all of history.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcwtq9NrVd4

Last edited:
Non Indians: Sir please shitting in the street bad stop it:feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Indian Terrachad: No you chod shut up stop persecuting me or i will rape ur grandmoder bastard betch 'proceeds to shit in the middle of the road'

Niggers and lgbt have been worshipped for a while now

Don't know about the racial aspect of this ad
But there is zero creativity in this, maybe that's why they privated the comments. Someone like @Dr. Autismo would come up with this

It was supposed to be funny or amusing? I don't understand normies and why would it encourage me to buy that overpriced piece of junk that i don't need.

They would never have an ad with a nigger drowning and using his Apple Watch to call for help or being unable to read and using his phone to read for him.
that very well could have been intentional :feelskek: :feelskek:

They'll throw us curries into gas chambers in the following decades, nuke curryland from the map and it'll end there, our oppression is greater than what niggers claim to live.

But there is zero creativity in this, maybe that's why they privated the comments. Someone like @Dr. Autismo would come up with this
I think if anyone’s lacking creativity here, it’s you boyo

It was supposed to be funny or amusing? I don't understand normies and why would it encourage me to buy that overpriced piece of junk that i don't need.
They are meant to laugh at the weak currykid

Niggers and lgbt have been worshipped for a while now
Yeah no shit, yet tons of normies & even some soyfaggots here still think blacks are “muh oppressed class” jfl
They'll throw us curries into gas chambers in the following decades, nuke curryland from the map and it'll end there, our oppression is greater than what niggers claim to live.
Reminds me of the custom @Grim_Reaper had

Whenever I think of what happened to my Scottish-Irish ancestors under Anglos & Italians under Hapsburg rule, I think that it never amounted to what Curries went under, both by their own accord as well as Arabs & Anglos

Whenever I think of what happened to my Scottish-Irish ancestors under Anglos & Italians under Hapsburg rule, I think that it never amounted to what Curries went under, both by their own accord as well as Arabs & Anglos
What do you mean

:dafuckfeels:As a riceman, I can see how curries feel.

There is nothing good about being curry tbh.

The only good thing about being curry is that they are seen as more masc than ricecels but that again doesnt apply to weak manlet curries only 6ft+ sikhs or gurkhas or the great khali

If youre a sub5 manlet dicklet curry than you have it just as bad if not worse than ricemen

What do you mean
Highland clearances, potato famine, oppression of both the Protestants & Catholics in Ireland & Scotland at various points in history respectively

Highland clearances, potato famine, oppression of both the Protestants & Catholics in Ireland & Scotland at various points in history respectively
So who had it worse you or curries

They disabled the comment section because they knew it would be a literal shitfest:feelshaha:.

So who had it worse you or curries
Curries? How did what I say imply my ancestors had it worse? Though I will say, everyones ancestors did both bad shit & were subject to bad shit.

Curries? How did what I say imply my ancestors had it worse? Though I will say, everyones ancestors did both bad shit & were subject to bad shit.
Ive taken melatonin and etizolam and can barely understand english. I wasn't implying anything just clarifying what you mesnt

Yeah no shit, yet tons of normies & even some soyfaggots here still think blacks are “muh oppressed class” jfl

Reminds me of the custom @Grim_Reaper had

I'm also placing bets that we had it worse than the Chinese when the Japanese invaded, during the Taiping Rebellion and Dungan Revolt or the Soviets front during WW2

It's so brutal knowing what happened in those events but something still tells me they don't match the catastrophes that happened in curryland. Eternally doomed :feelsrope:

Ive taken melatonin and etizolam and can barely understand english. I wasn't implying anything just clarifying what you mesnt
Ah I see, guess you’re about to sleep maxx.

Rest well, Rico

We are very harami, we deserve it

Curry iPhone battery's last so much Longer because they don't spy on them as much. Bobs and vagines? Why bother?

Curry iPhone battery's last so much Longer because they don't spy on them as much. Bobs and vagines? Why bother?
How will they know to advertise this website if they don’t spy on curry iPhone?