Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lately getting FRAMEMOGGED by guys has been bothering me more than FACE

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Like, yeah, my face is obviously subpar, but I've been growing more & more rage-induced, angry, and cortisol-driven by seeing these big-framed/big-boned guys that did ZERO work to get this. They have more "presence" & I feel they take up MORE SPACE & have that intimidation aura. Like, Chad faced guys can seem more intimidating face-to-face, but huge-framed guys overall seem more combat-capable.

As in, big hands, thick frame/skeletons (those guys with thick forearms, big/boney look, large hand length, big veins, etc.). I find the facemog bad, but FRAME upsets me more deeply ... Like I imagine in some 1 in a million string of luck I might win some lottery & get facial surgery to Chadlite, but NEVER can fix my bird bones. Gym/roids poof you up, but you'll still have the shitty proportions created by shit bones.

Shitty small wrists, woman-sized hands (barely 7 inch) -- just overall the frame of a kid/woman. I've tried roids, muscle/gymcope, etc. & still have a shit look. Truth is there's an 'X' number of masculinity effect prior to, say, age 21 or so -- after this, you're royally fucked frame-wise.

Like, imagine, yes, you COULD fix your face ... BUT what will fix your bird bones overall? HGH is cope -- don't even bother with that. 99% of it will just make you uglier. You need a SEAMLESS, big-boned/large-framed look with good muscle bellies/insertions, look semi-"full" muscle-wise, etc. NO SURGERY/DRUG CAN DO THIS. HGH can bloat your face, age you, and can fuck many incels over ... DO NOT think it's some "cure."

Most puny-framed guys look like jokes even on bodybuilding doses of gear. They still look pedomorphic & have midget-tier insertions (especially if short), but beneath all of the bloat/wet muscle they still reek of subhuman because of small hands, shit clavicles/shoulders, bad muscle bellies, & just overall can't have the Chad physique or "total look" he's born with. So I feel bad frame is a bigger curse than just sub 6 face.

So ultimately I think it's MORE brutal to be a Chad-faced guy with girly, childlike bones than to be a large, ogre-tier cel but has big hands, thick bones/frame, "sizepill" and etc. I feel resentment because these fucking guys just EXIST and have God-tier bone size, insertions, etc. that no gym or drug or surgery can replicate AT ALL. It BOTHERS me to see these fuckers just trotting around with heavy-ass bones ... it's not right. It's not FUCKING FAIR that guys can have big, Chad-tier frames, hands, shoulders, skulls, jaws, orbitals, brow, etc. BY DESIGN. It's FUCKING BS.

Face is much more fixable than a bird bone/body of a boy or female-like/midget-tier skeletal frame that looks so feminine, un-masculine, and is 100% unfixable. Face CAN be improved with some hope for must guys at least 4/10, but then what will you do with tiny hands, short height, baby/boy-ish incel frame (like ER had), etc. Face can improve maybe, but bird bones, small hands/feet, shit height? It 100% never began.

Last edited:
Image 3

no

buy a knife and keep it on you at all times.
then be content with the knowledge that you can kill any of these people at any time

but its the skinny fags fucking peoples wives

can relate; its over

as a 28 year old, i feel considerably more self conscious about my pipsqueak proportions despite being almost 6', than i feel about my face and glasses

i cant even ass myself to work out barely anymore. my hands and wrists are sooo fucking tiny. every single guy i see has hands 50% larger than mine. it never began dude.

The skinny guy framemogs me still, I have the frame of an overgrown kid.
as a 28 year old, i feel considerably more self conscious about my pipsqueak proportions despite being almost 6', than i feel about my face and glasses

i cant even ass myself to work out barely anymore. my hands and wrists are sooo fucking tiny. every single guy i see has hands 50% larger than mine. it never began dude.
Same. I struggle to grip the weights and machines correctly due to my small hands and I see guys starting there all the time who are much bigger than me and I've been there for nearly 6 months with nothing to show for it. Feels like my wrists are going to snap at times.

Last edited:
heightmog is the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back