Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Late Teens and Early 20s are supposed to be the best years of your life

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
And look how am i spending these years rotting inside my room and posting on this site

I was a horrible time, full of anxiety and sadness at not having a girlfriend or sex yet, working a shitty low paid warehouse job I hated. Things didn't really get any better later for me though.

best years of my life:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's been lonely here. Same. My best years were down the drain, never to be seen again. You can't go back in time so my life is pretty much wasted.
I will never have that time without worries outside of school, just partying and with friends, adventures... never had any of it. Now in mid 20s, what waits for me in the future if I have one, is working endless hours for a mysery pay in a job I hate to the point of just roping out of bitterness for what I've lost and will have at that time. The reflections of what could have been, but never was. :feelsrope:

I was a horrible time, full of anxiety and sadness at not having a girlfriend or sex yet, working a shitty low paid warehouse job I hated. Things didn't really get any better later for me though.
I living your past mate:fuk:

maybe for htns and above. life is always shit as an incel

If these are the best years then what's awaiting for me in future :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

(Oldcels reply if you reading this)

Only if you have someone to spend them with. Otherwise, you're just wallowing in your lonelyhood

The best years is when you’re like 10

If you are attractive and have support networks then they are. If you are an unattractive loner then they are some of the worst years of your life. :feelsrope:

I already wasted them buddyboyo

Are they really ?

and it will only get worse :feelsclown::reeeeee:

There's no best years for our lives