Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Late stage LDAR

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
I started laying in my bed all day
and just staring at the ceiling
no Internet nothing
just staring at the ceiling for hours and
daydreaming
of a better world

sometimes i like to imagine i get superpowers
or shit like that
my favourite superpower is becoming a being of pure Iron and slicing things just by moving my hands
and then i like , cut the air and can slice things far away by sending sonic slicing waves or whatever .

I can cut the fabric of reality with my Iron fingers
and nobody can hurt me anymore .

or i imagine that i can summon a loyal girlfriend through a ritual and she does whatever i want
And when we have sex she still moans and acts like she enjoys it even though i could never satisfy her ,
cause she wants me to be happy and to raise my confidence .

jfl its so over

Atleast your government dont fprce you to be a soldier for free for 6 months. mogs me.

I love going on nightwalks with my headphones in and daydreaming.
Atleast your government dont fprce you to be a soldier for free for 6 months. mogs me.
Are going to serve soon?

Are going to serve soon?
Rn i can cancel it for 1 year, then im going to uni. And i can cancel it again for 2 years. But after that i need to ""serve" " to my cucked country. My bmi is too low and i can get special document. But it is still a pain in the ass. Fuck this.

I can't stare at the ceiling for hours on end, I LDAR better on my PC since there are many things to do on there.
I have a very short attention span.

I can't stare at the ceiling for hours on end, I LDAR better on my PC since there are many things to do on there.
I have a very short attention span.
I ldar on discord, .co, and by fantasizing

Rn i can cancel it for 1 year, then im going to uni. And i can cancel it again for 2 years. But after that i need to ""serve" " to my cucked country. My bmi is too low and i can get special document. But it is still a pain in the ass. Fuck this.
thats brutal man,i hope you end up not being forced to go :feelsbadman:

thats brutal man,i hope you end up not being forced to go :feelsbadman:
Oh just forgot to add something, im doing all of this cuz a i have a peeeeepeeeeeee.

Daydreaming is the Final Cope. Imagining an alternate life is legit.

wish it was late stage but it never ends

Oh just forgot to add something, im doing all of this cuz a i have a peeeeepeeeeeee.
When war starts again we'll have to commit the ultimate cuckoldry.
Dying for someone else's right to live.Someone who mocked us.