Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

late 2000s, early 2010s PUA myth: Most PUAs are ugly or ethnic. Reality: Most were average, white and tall

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Back when I would do PUA and fail endlessly, most guys I met up with were at least average. Absolutely none got laid or came close to getting pussy. All were middle class dudes who had decent jobs and were fairly normal.

You would meet a few ethnics, but the non-white guys who did the cringe youtube PUA stuff were rare.

And that's just the reality of it all. Normies and upper tier normies getting rejected at clubs/bars and being treated like shit by women. All before smart phones even got popular.

Women would rarely ever leave the club with who they did not come with. And if a chad at a bar did get laid, it was with an uglier, older women.

I used to believe in PUA shit until I realized almost all the Coaches were like 6'2 on average.... Yeah man. I'm sure that wasn't a huge factor in play lol

PUA is comparable to ewhoring in terms of scamming, based on promises of sexual validation. Except it's worse because you're causing people's mental health to plummet with the inevitable rejection.

I used to believe in PUA shit until I realized almost all the Coaches were like 6'2 on average.... Yeah man. I'm sure that wasn't a huge factor in play lol

RSD had this good looking 6'4 instructor named Brad I think. Complete Chad. There was a video of him getting rejected and tooled on by this ugly ass older woman and this was in the late 2000s.

There was this one famous PUA dude who dressed funny and wore weird hats. He was like 6ft4 with a strong, well defined jaw but somehow the PUAcels thought he was an unattractive nerdy, skinny guy lmao. See, he gets girls, means that PUA works !!!!

good thing that I was too high inhib to ever try PUA

There was this one famous PUA dude who dressed funny and wore weird hats. He was like 6ft4 with a strong, well defined jaw but somehow the PUAcels thought he was an unattractive nerdy, skinny guy lmao. See, he gets girls, means that PUA works !!!!

fucking lol

mystery had a good looking face yet every single dude thought they were better looking than him

Can’t believe men actually fell for the PUA bs and still do

fucking lol

mystery had a good looking face yet every single dude thought they were better looking than him
Men are so fucking shit at rating other men. The only thing they're good at is rating height and to a lesser extent men's bodies.

I had no clue why some guys were unattractive or attractive. So many guys I thought were normal or decent looking turned out to be ugly in the eyes of women. So many guys who I thought looked goofy (mostly because of how they dressed or what haircut they had) turned out to be gorgeous.

I'm sure that back in the day I'd have thought mystery was nerdy or something too

Men are so fucking shit at rating other men. The only thing they're good at is rating height and to a lesser extent men's bodies.

I had no clue why some guys were unattractive or attractive. So many guys I thought were normal or decent looking turned out to be ugly in the eyes of women. So many guys who I thought looked goofy (mostly because of how they dressed or what haircut they had) turned out to be gorgeous.

I'm sure that back in the day I'd have thought mystery was nerdy or something too

because most men are extreme copers, so they think that unless a guy is "big" and muscular and bearded, which 99% of the time means bloated and fat, he's not attractive to women

Yea his stage name is "Mystery" and he's a chad.

because most men are extreme copers, so they think that unless a guy is "big" and muscular and bearded, which 99% of the time means bloated and fat, he's not attractive to women
Skinny good looking/tall dudes mog bloated, roided gymcels all day every day. I gymcel but it really doesn't take much in the body department to make girls happy. But good luck satisfying them in the face or height area.

1 year in my gymceling I was still skinny af but I would send pics to girls online (no face and height not mentioned) and they loved it.
Yea his stage name is "Mystery" and he's a chad.

Isn't he norwooding though. Not sure I'd rate him chad. But he's easily chadlite. Yet he's meant to be an example of an ugly dude

Does people still believe in cold approaching? that shit never worked for ugly men

I got fooled hard by the PUA shit as a teenager. Read The Game, pirated PUA bootcamps and tried some PUA tactics on foids in high school. Made me look like a clown, since I was low status, ugly and mildly autistic. What a waste of time it was, if I were blackpilled as a teen I could've known my genetic place and picked up a productive incel hobby like coding instead.

Skinny good looking/tall dudes mog bloated, roided gymcels all day every day. I gymcel but it really doesn't take much in the body department to make girls happy. But good luck satisfying them in the face or height area.

1 year in my gymceling I was still skinny af but I would send pics to girls online (no face and height not mentioned) and they loved it.

Isn't he norwooding though. Not sure I'd rate him chad. But he's easily chadlite. Yet he's meant to be an example of an ugly dude
Anyone who is tall (1.98+) and has good frame should be ogremaxing. Whenever I see a average tall dude with a gf he is always ogre maxed with thick neck and everything

I got fooled hard by the PUA shit as a teenager. Read The Game, pirated PUA bootcamps and tried some PUA tactics on foids in high school. Made me look like a clown, since I was low status, ugly and mildly autistic. What a waste of time it was, if I were blackpilled as a teen I could've known my genetic place and picked up a productive incel hobby like coding instead.
I only read one book which was by Tyler Durden. Can't remember the name but t was actually quite good imo. It was more of a self reflection and reaction to yourself book rather than use these hookup lines to instantly get laid.

Tyler is the only PUA I feel has some legitimacy coz he's a manlet and also his videos are real time and you see actual struggles.

You have to learn PSL to learn how women rate men

Also dudes coping hard by calling PSL 8+ dudes "faggots" or "gay" will never stop being the funniest shit ever

Anyone who is tall (1.98+) and has good frame should be ogremaxing. Whenever I see a average tall dude with a gf he is always ogre maxed with thick neck and everything
I see plenty of super tall skinnyfat dudes or very skinny dudes. It's almost like they never try because of their height. If anything here they're the most likely ones to be out of shape.

But your advice for tallfags is true. 100%. If you're ugly but huge you should intimidationmax and become a mogging machine. Even if it doesn't get you a woman you'll at least get the respect of other men and you won't be picked on.

You have to learn PSL to learn how women rate men

Also dudes coping hard by calling PSL 8+ dudes "faggots" or "gay" will never stop being the funniest shit ever
Lol at norwoodcels and short hair copers calling guys with thick NW0 mid-long hair effeminate, sour grapes

If you are white and 8+/10 then pua is worth it, but do you really need to bother with it in this state?

Back when I would do PUA and fail endlessly, most guys I met up with were at least average. Absolutely none got laid or came close to getting pussy. All were middle class dudes who had decent jobs and were fairly normal.

You would meet a few ethnics, but the non-white guys who did the cringe youtube PUA stuff were rare.

And that's just the reality of it all. Normies and upper tier normies getting rejected at clubs/bars and being treated like shit by women. All before smart phones even got popular.

Women would rarely ever leave the club with who they did not come with. And if a chad at a bar did get laid, it was with an uglier, older women.
Brutal. Its so over

Funny thing is, 99% of pua coaches have ugly girlfriends who are their looksmatch. Pua has never ever been proven. There is literally 0 studies to back it up.
All we have is "infield footage" which can't be trusted and can easily be faked.
fucking lol

also this. LOL

I see plenty of super tall skinnyfat dudes or very skinny dudes. It's almost like they never try because of their height. If anything here they're the most likely ones to be out of shape.

But your advice for tallfags is true. 100%. If you're ugly but huge you should intimidationmax and become a mogging machine. Even if it doesn't get you a woman you'll at least get the respect of other men and you won't be picked on.

Lol at norwoodcels and short hair copers calling guys with thick NW0 mid-long hair effeminate, sour grapes
Yeah, most tall guys are either with shit frames and frail as hell or skinny fat. but the ones with gfs are pretty much always ogremaxed which was my point

Yeah, most tall guys are either with shit frames and frail as hell or skinny fat. but the ones with gfs are pretty much always ogremaxed which was my point
What I've found is that when you look at very tall guys in a vaccuum they almost never look good, they can't fill out their frame, and their frame (relative to their height) often sucks. But then you put them next to a normal person, even a normal gymcel and they mog the shit out of him effortlessly (like I'm sure you must be doing).

What I've found is that when you look at very tall guys in a vaccuum they almost never look good, they can't fill out their frame, and their frame (relative to their height) often sucks. But then you put them next to a normal person, even a normal gymcel and they mog the shit out of him effortlessly (like I'm sure you must be doing).
that should be what balances them out against average height guys and those features keep it from being unfair but womens materialism translates into them trying to latch on to men desperately just for certain traits, they are insecure dont age past 15 and think theyre still some fresh ass high school hoes.

I am a gymcel myself

Remember mystery ? The guy that started it all? Dude is a 6’5” white chad. No clue how he managed to be a virgin at 21 and the autisticallt try to figure out how to get laid. Must be mentalcel. In reality, any method he came up with would’ve worked.. he literally just needed to go outside.

I am a gymcel myself
I know that's why i added that last part in brackets. I know you're tall af and a gymcel.
that should be what balances them out against average height guys and those features keep it from being unfair but womens materialism translates into them trying to latch on to men desperately just for certain traits, they are insecure dont age past 15 and think theyre still some fresh ass high school hoes.
More height is almost always better. Though at a certain point any more height stops having a positive impact.

Height is king.

Remember mystery ? The guy that started it all? Dude is a 6’5” white chad. No clue how he managed to be a virgin at 21 and the autisticallt try to figure out how to get laid. Must be mentalcel. In reality, any method he came up with would’ve worked.. he literally just needed to go outside.
And his fucking jawline. Better than what? 80-90% of guys?

What made you do PUA? I never understood people who do it, it's just asking for trouble if you're Incel.

What made you do PUA? I never understood people who do it, it's just asking for trouble if you're Incel.
Coz back then the blackpill wasn't so well known. So a lot of people thoughts its due to lack of "game" or personality teehee

Height is king.
I knew a 198cm ethnic (I know cuz I asked him if he's 2m tall) who was a gymcel but only looked like a swimmer despite all his efforts.

Still he was decently successful. But you know what? Hoes still found things to complain about, they said he looked too skinny and should exercise. When he told me that he looked angry but also like he wanted to cry. Srsly it's never enough for them. He has an elite height and works out but they talk shit to him.

Hypergamy is a state of non happiness smh

Only ugly and ethnic guys gravitate towards pua

I knew a 198cm ethnic (I know cuz I asked him if he's 2m tall) who was a gymcel but only looked like a swimmer despite all his efforts.

Still he was decently successful. But you know what? Hoes still found things to complain about, they said he looked too skinny and should exercise. When he told me that he looked angry but also like he wanted to cry. Srsly it's never enough for them. He has an elite height and works out but they talk shit to him.

Hypergamy is a state of non happiness smh
Women find things to complain about. It's what they do for a living. It's how they pass their time.

10-15 years ago when you googled advice for sex/dating/attraction you'd ONLY find redpill stuff and bluepilled stuff. You have no idea how big and common PUA was back then.

Because every man I knew lied and said he got tons of pussy. Because I was tall, white but average face adn everyone said I should be getting tons of pussy.

In reality, no one I knew was getting any pussy.
Only ugly and ethnic guys gravitate towards pua

Nah, I knew another tall white guy like me who owned a fucking construction company in his late 20s and was making a shit ton of money. The only women I saw him with were ugly as fuck and this was in 2008. He did PUA along with his friend who was a short decent looking whit guy.

"Pre-selection" however is a really valid concept and not just with women. It's basically the status part of LMS.
True. Ethnic women are too imbibed in it.