Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LastGerman

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
@LastGerman

Massive ragefuel for him

Why are foids allowed to drive

> manual shift

:worryfeels::feelspuke::feelsohgod:

Man I'm a driver license cel too. It hurts tbh.
I just don't have it in me tbh , I just can't drive FFS

Man I'm a driver license cel too. It hurts tbh.
I just don't have it in me tbh , I just can't drive FFS

It's funny because when I read this I understand what normies mean when they go on about confidence.

Driving is kind of hard. It seems insurmountable at the beginning, but it usually becomes easy eventually. Like any skill, it requires practice.

If at any point you've convinced yourself that it's impossible, then you'll stop practicing or you will not focus properly during practice. That's why it's important to believe that it's possible, even if in fact we truly don't know if it is. That maybe is what "confidence" is : a useful delusion.

I suppose normies think it's the same for sexual success, that anyone can achieve it if he tries long and diligently enough.

Maybe it's true that some people genuinely can't drive, who am I to tell ?

Last edited:
The mog to end all mogs

It's funny because when I read this I understand what normies mean when they go on about confidence.

Driving is kind of hard. It seems insurmountable at the beginning, but it usually becomes easy eventually. Like any skill, it requires practice.

If at any point you've convinced yourself that it's impossible, then you'll stop practicing or you will not focus properly during practice.

I suppose normies think that whatever skills that are necessary for sexual success are similar, that anyone can achieve it if he tried long enough.

Maybe it's true that some people genuinely can't drive, who am I to tell ?

Man I just can't, I've tried so much, I chicken out. I'm too much of a pussy to drive. Fuck this gay earth tbh, like I know the basics and everything BUT still I just can't do it man. Fuck it's so fucking humiliating.

Man I just can't, I've tried so much, I chicken out. I'm too much of a pussy to drive.
Driving scares many beginners. Their hands shake and shit. I wasn't scared so it made things easy for me, but I know the feeling, it's akin to "stage fright".

It's not so much about driving as it is about controlling your emotions. This is something you must learn if you want to do anything significant in life.

STAY OUT @LastGerman STAY OUT FOR YOUR OWN SANITY

Would of been funny to see her crash

He will not like this thread

This thread is literally bullying, mods??!

Fuck this thread man. I might go on a rampage soonish. I just cannot anymore. I hate female driving so much...

Driving scares many beginners.

And yet females can do it easily while I had to do 10 hours of driving simulation and I still could not get behind of it. This is beyond embarrassing.

STAY OUT @LastGerman STAY OUT FOR YOUR OWN SANITY

Too late and I already saw the thumbnail too.

That gear stick is disgusting.

Tbh I hate cars but still my own inability to drive is humiliating. No driver license = It's over.

Is that a dildo on her gear shift?

Driving scares many beginners. Their hands shake and shit. I wasn't scared so it made things easy for me, but I know the feeling, it's akin to "stage fright".

It's not so much about driving as it is about controlling your emotions. This is something you must learn if you want to do anything significant in life.
Incel trait: not being afraid to die in car accident. Can relate ngl

Giphy

It's also brutal for @Napoleon de Geso because he's also a driver licence cel

Tbh I hate cars but still my own inability to drive is humiliating. No driver license = It's over.

I actually like cars, in fact I do amdire its engineering yet I am unable to drive it while female can do it without any effort whatsoever. I do not understand this... It also seems, that more and more men are struggling with driving itself.

It is indeed over, if you cannot drive as a grown up man. Working without driving is pointless, you cannot meet up with other people, you cannot buy groceries and you cannot even do basic errands. You simply cannot participate in this life and era if you cannot drive.