Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel LastGerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Don't man, he has put up with a lot.

He will most likely commit suicide after seeing this thread.

Don't make fun man, driver'slicense is a brutal pill

Most likely he sees driving foids everyday if he's not LDAR. He'll be ok.

He claims to be incel despite being 6'3" and white. He has to put up with nothing compared to truecels here.
You underestimate the driver license pill. It can break even the strongest of men.

He claims to be incel despite being 6'3" and white. He has to put up with nothing compared to truecels here.

Latzte Doitchman is super ripped, volcel tbh

stap
no bully
Tenor 307

Mogs me from jannatul firdaus to Al haawiyah
I've seen his gender swapped pic, if I just gender swap it back he's probably a 6'3" chadlite with a ripped body and people still saying seriously that a drivers license matters :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

This really is Chads.co and larpers.co

Why are you doing this to me? Why do people here want to destroy my penis?

you don't get, he isn't incel because he can't get with a foid, it's because he can't fuck a car

tenor.gif

You really hate me, are not you?
Just stop talking about it.

You're a fucking 6 foot 3 white guy.

Let me see your face. I bet my ball sack you arent even a fucking truecel. Just another insomniac tier Retard trolling this forum.

I would gladly trade in my "driver license" for your frame and race.

Let me see your face. I bet my ball sack you arent even a fucking truecel. Just another insomniac tier Retard trolling this forum.

pretty sure I have his face pic saved somewhere. If I faceapp swap it back and then stitch it to his body it would definitely be a Chad :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Ok, serious talk now. You always say that sub8 is bullshit right? And that normal people and even slightly people below normal do have girlfriends, correct? As far as I know you have actually a normal life. So, why are you actually here? By the way, this is not an attack, it is a legit question. You literally have to be an abomination at this point according to your own logic.

But I will give you that. My body is the only plus point that I have and perhaps my race if you want to. But then again, you can actually call out half of this forum for being white. So, the only real plus point I have, is my body.

But then we have people here who say, that body does not mean any shit. So, what is it then?

why are you actually here?

Because I am a legitimate sub5male, you stupid dumbfuck.

You're a literal fucking retard, I cant relate to a dumbass who complains about things he can fix.

I honestly think you're a troll at this point.

If I had your body with my mind, I would be living in God Mode.

Because I am a legitimate sub5male, you stupid dumbfuck.

Wait, but you said that people who are slightly below normal can still have a girlfriend, right? That means, that the majority of this forum would be able to ascend, right?

You're a literal fucking retard, I cant relate to a dumbass who complains about things he can fix.

I honestly think you're a troll at this point.

If I had your body with my mind, I would be living in God Mode.

The only thing you ever gave me are ad hominem statements.
And once again, you say ''body'' and also in addition to it ''with your mind''. Yes, I do agree, my body is the only plus point I have yet again, some people here say it is a cope and now I hear the exact opposite (height no included). But then we also have some people here who say that height is a caope but of course I have to disagree here because this statement is utter nonsense. So, what exactly would you do? Please tell me more about it. This is a serious question. I am actually curious.

As far as I remember, you also said the same thing about @Colvin76 despite the fact he has been verified as being sub5 as well. Please, correct me if I am wrong here though, but this does not make much sense.
Is it because of the body? But once again, some people here claim body is a cope. What is it then? Are you actually able to slay with a somewhat decent body and if so, how?

Wait, but you said that people who are slightly below normal can still have a girlfriend, right? That means, that the majority of this forum would be able to ascend, right?

As far as I remember, you also said the same thing about @Colvin76 despite the fact he has been verified as being sub5 as well. Please, correct me if I am wrong here though, but this does not make much sense.
Is it because of the body? But once again, some people here claim body is a cope. What is it then? Are you actually able to slay with a somewhat decent body and if so, how?

Latzte Doitchman is super ripped, volcel tbh

View attachment 223069
So this is you then, right? Let me see your face. Im pretty fucking sure your a normal looking guy too.

Im so fucking done talking to you, im honestly on the verge of ignoring you but that would be a waste since I would still be able to see your shitposts when someone quotes it. You are literally who I am talking to when I talk about self-improvement and finding ways to make yourself a better person overall. You want to rot here. You dont belong here.

Your existence here is an absolute insult to real incels on this forum. Im not answering to any of your retarded questions.

You know what I find being "emasculating" ?

Standing at 5 foot 7 getting height mogged by 6 foot holes and low IQ mongs like you. Awwh whats that? Cant relate? Fucking clown memecel :feelsclown:

I would sell my soul to the Devil to switch bodies with you and then painfully murder you in my shitty body.

So this is you then, right? Let me see your face. Im pretty fucking sure your a normal looking guy too.

Im so fucking done talking to you, im honestly on the verge of ignoring you but that would be a waste since I would still be able to see your shitposts when someone quotes it. You are literally who I am talking to when I talk about self-improvement and finding ways to make yourself a better person overall. You want to rot here. You dont belong here.

Your existence here is an absolute insult to real incels on this forum. Im not answering to any of your retarded questions.

Ok, fair enough.

Standing at 5 foot 7 getting height mogged by 6 foot holes and low IQ mongs like you. Awwh whats that? Cant relate? Fucking clown memecel :feelsclown:

Yes, I do agree here. I would never disagree here since the heightpill is extremly brutal. I also said, that there are people in general who have it much worse than me, no doubt at all. I never brought up your state of life into question. The only thing I brought up into question is your logic when it comes to sub8 because that does not make much sense, espacially when you say that you would also slay if you would obtain @Colvin76 body.

Ok, fair enough.

Yes, I do agree here. I would never disagree here since the heightpill is extremly brutal. I also said, that there are people in general who have it much worse than me, no doubt at all. I never brought up your state of life into question. The only thing I brought up into question is your logic when it comes to sub8 because that does not make much sense, espacially when you say that you would also slay if you would obtain @Colvin76 body.
You dont belong here

Thread

You dont belong here

Thread
You're pathetic for this gatekeeping.

Explain the steps LastGerman is supposed to take to get girls.

Should LastGerman go out on the street and attempt what Colvin did?

Really? That's it?

Please, explain to me how LastGerman is supposed to meet girls
Tell last german to send me pics of his face, good body shot pics, being well dressed and then Ill determine how over it is for him.

Tell last german to send me pics of his face, good body shot pics, being well dressed and then Ill determine how over it is for him.
@LastGerman thoughts?

On a serious discussion, let's talk hypotheticals. What if LastGerman has an average face. What is he supposed to do then? Tinder? Chad only. Approach girls on the street? Also Chad only.

@LastGerman thoughts?

On a serious discussion, let's talk hypotheticals. What if LastGerman has an average face. What is he supposed to do then? Tinder? Chad only. Approach girls on the street? Also Chad only.
At 6'3" and gymmaxxed, he shouldn't have any problems meeting girls online or IRL. This is a fucking joke and you're fucking retarded for even defending him and playing devil's advocate here.

JFL if you think lastgerman has never gotten laid for free.

Inferior white guys get more out of life than he does. You can see literal living examples of it everyday.

This dude is a troll laughing at all of us as far as im concerned.

This isnt even factoring gookmaxxing either, where its guraranteed ass for him if spends 2 weeks in thailand.

At 6'3" and gymmaxxed, he shouldn't have any problems meeting girls online or IRL. This is a fucking joke and you're fucking retarded for even defending him and playing devil's advocate here.

JFL if you think lastgerman has never gotten laid for free.

Inferior white guys get more out of life than he does. You can see literal living examples of it everyday.

This dude is a troll laughing at all of us as far as im concerned.

This isnt even factoring gookmaxxing either, where its guraranteed ass for him if spends 2 weeks in thailand.
He can definitely gook max IF he has the money.

But you claim you can get girls online with an average face? Are you retarded? You do realize they see your face first, no?

wtf is that inbreed accent

fuck
is that really him?
he mogs me into another universe
It's not even funny
chads.co is real
Since when is body considered a major factor on this forum? I thought it was factors you can't control that matter the most.

Since when is body considered a major factor on this forum? I thought it was factors you can't control that matter the most.
if you pause the video you can see most of his face
He is good looking imo
mogs me to oblivion