Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LastGerman, why can't you get your driver's license?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
What's the real story behind it? Tbh I'm getting sick of hearing about it all the time, and knowing the backstory would make it more tolerable. @LastGerman

He only has a heavy cataphract license, he's still working on his driver's license.

Hes just too autistic.

The instructor is always a female.

I'm interested to hear this too. What's your sticking point, @LastGerman?

He is scared of driving

Hes trying to cuckmax, seriously getting a drivers license is the easiest shit ever

He's autistic but also thinks Germany has prohibitively expensive fees, even though every other country is basically the same

He's autistic but also thinks Germany has prohibitively expensive fees, even though every other country is basically the same

I wish it was the same. Driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence for 20 bucks seems fine to me.

Hes just too autistic.

Regarding autism, it is not official, although I might fall into a spectrum of it but most likely I am just too retarded and also I really do not have motivation for anything to be honest.

Hes trying to cuckmax, seriously getting a drivers license is the easiest shit ever

No, you got this topic wrong.

I'm interested to hear this too. What's your sticking point, @LastGerman?

Tbh I'm getting sick of hearing about it all the time

If this is the case you would already now why but perhaps you missed the part where I have explained this topic and you most likely saw me replying with a catchword, yet I did not make any thread regarding to this topic for quite a while now. All the threads have been made by other users, so there is that.

So, regarding to this whole topic and since you asked, here is a general reply of mine. Even on inceltears people do agree to some extend which means, I am not just seeing things. I am just observing a general problem. Perhaps that does not apply to you and you can hate me for that, yet again that does not mean it is not a thing:

Also @Barnacle and @ the driverlicencel gang

I already said this thing is real and not a meme at all. According to the last poll 30% of people here do not know how to drive. If I remember correctly, 10% know how to drive but they do not have a driver licence and/or car. Which means, almost 40% of people here do not drive at all. Now, apply this to the general public.

Also lol at this one:
''Is this that psycho that got triggered because women can drive?''

Come one, get real. I bet there is actually a good amount of men who depise the look of a female who can drive while he is incapable of doing it, since it is absolutely emasculating, specially if this female is way younger than you on top of that. It is about having something for yourself in order to be at least a funtional being within this society and world.

Back then, it was normal that men tend to work with cars as a hobby, now this is not a thing anymore, not at all. It is even extremly hard to get into an apprenticeship within an automobile company, specially if it is Mercedes, BMW or Volkswagen. I am just observing a trend, that more and more men cannot do such crucial thing like driving anymore.

But yet again there are even some people who can get behind this and they are not coping with ''muh environment'', ''this is not manly at all brah'' or the absolute worse ''muh take public transportation''.

Also @rightfulcel look at this. People on inceltears can understand the issue of driving yet some people here on this forum cannot get behind it.

''In some places he's entirely true. People do look down on you for not having a license. I've got friends who are otherwise perfect guys who had no need to drive (city kids) who moved into the mid-west and they say that they have been told by women out here on dating apps that them not having a car was a deal breaker. It was a culture shock to them.''

Here is the actual comment:

''I was actually raised to believe this, and I still hear it from a lot of people around me, not just online.

But apparently, not being, or not wanting to drive, is worse than not being a man, apparently, even if you plan your living situation around being able to walk/take transit (the majority of the US IS car dependent, sure, Uber/Lyft fills almost all of the gaps, but that’s WAY more expensive than any transit pass) but it makes you an IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT.

Despite all of the drunk drivers and distracted drivers (most people are looking at their phones whike male driving now) choosing to be able to get around WITHOUT DRIVING, is irresponsible.

Adults drive, walking or moving to the city for transit is shameful. My dad told me so, and to a lesser extent, my mom. My step dad made sure to voice this. The rest of my family too.

Geez, I’ve had no positive male role models in my life, or family in general.

I’m working on getting that license now, just for the independence and freedom, it can even help to be able to move somewhere where I won’t have to drive.

Fuck urban sprawl and rural lack of development, America isn’t that developed in many aspects, like healthcare coverage as well....''

This statement contains two quotes which have been original posted on inceltears. Since this post is quite long I want to point out that the last poll reagarding to this topic is elaborated.
More than 100 people participated in this. 30% do not know how to drive, so I am not alone here. 10% know how to drive but do not have a driver licence and/or car. Which means, a total of 40% do not drive. Please apply this to the general public. More and more men do not know how to drive anymore. More and more men are doing low-level work without any future prospective. More and more men do miss basic skills in life. More and more men are struggling with stuff like anxiety. More and more men do not have nothing anymore and yet they are bashing materialism.

That is to the general topic but since you asked me directly I will also give an answer to it as well.

First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
20 hours of learning x 80 Euro = 1600 Euro
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Mandatory theory lessons: 300 Euro
Learning tool: 80 Euro
First aid, pictures and other stuff: In total 100 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total
Let us say, you failed once at driving or theory: Another 50 Euro
Extra costs for official documents and so on: 100 Euro
The driver licence in total: 2870 Euro

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

Driver licence with driving simulation: 3070 Euro

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.

But since you asked me specifically what my problem is, I will give you also an answer to that as well. The answer is quite simple and here it is: I am just bad at it.
People on inceltears and people here asked/told me the same thing over and over again. ''Just do your driver licence brah, what is stopping you.''
Ohh really... Ohh my god I never thought about this... @rightfulcel look at this, just do your driver licence brah...

No, but seriously, I am just bad at driving, it is that simple. Is not it weird that you did not think about that for at least one moment? Only because you do not have any problems with it, does not mean that I can do it as well and the last poll showed that I am not the only one here actually.
Same goes with everything else. Let me give you an example in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Imagine being bad at math or just another topic you might be bad in it although it is needed within this society. You just cannot get behind it, while another classmate seem to not have any problems at all with it. Do you at least now know where I am coming from? At least a bit?

I also try to work on that one, but like said, I am struggling with it and therefore I do not have any appointment for another driving lesson. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I am still waiting for the call though. I guess it is because of the holidays. I might try to call them next week.

Last edited:
I wish it was the same. Driving 5 minutes within a aprking area to get your driver licence for 20 bucks seems fine to me.

If this is the case you would already now why but perhaps you missed the part where I have explained this topic and you most likely saw me replying with a catchword, yet I did not make any thread regarding to this topic for quite a while now. All the threads have been made by other users, so there is that.

So, regarding to this whole topic and since you asked, here is a general reply of mine. Even on inceltears people do agree to some extend which means, I am not just seeing things. I am just observing a general problem. Perhaps that does not apply to you and you can hate me for that, yet again that does not mean it is not a thing:

This statement contains two quotes which have been original posted on inceltears. Since this post is quite long I want to point out that the last poll reagarding to this topic is elaborated.
More than 100 people participated in this. 30% do not know how to drive, so I am not alone here. 10% know how to drive but do not have a driver licence and/or car. Which means, a total of 40% do not drive. Please apply this to the general public. More and more men do not know how to drive anymore. More and more men are doing low-level work without any future prospective. More and more men do miss basic skills in life. More and more men are struggling with stuff like anxiety. More and more men do not have nothing anymore and yet they are bashing materialism.

That is to the general topic but since you asked me directly I will also give an answer to it as well.

First off, a driver licence in Germany costs more than 2000 Euro at least. Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. The test is also harder than in America for example. You also have to do more than driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence here. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.
Let us say you need 20 hours of driving. You have to pay 1 Euro for 1 minute. Let us say you have to pay 80 Euro in total (because 80 minutes in total) for one driving lesson and you do have 20 of it.
Then 12 hours for mandatory driving lessons, in this case 45 minutes: 12 x 45 = 540 Euro
Then you have to pay for theory examination and driving examination which I do not know the exact price for it, but let us assume both together cost like: 100 Euro in total

I also have to add driving simulation since the driving teacher told me to do this first instead of having the real experience behind a steering wheel. Perhaps you now know where I am coming from.
The driving teacher said to me 10 hours, so the cost will be about more than 200 Euro for that.

While in America you pay like 20 bucks and you have to drive 5 minutes in a parking area for it. So, there is that.

But since you asked me specifically what my problem is, I will give you also an answer to that as well. The answer is quite simple and here it is: I am just bad at it.
People on inceltears and people here asked/told me the same thing over and over again. ''Just do your driver licence brah, what is stopping you.''
Ohh really... Ohh my god I never thought about this... @rightfulcel look at this, just do your driver licence brah...

No, but seriously, I am just bad at driving, it is that simple. Is not it weird that you did not think about that for at least one moment? Only because you do not have any problems with it, does not mean that I can do it as well and the last poll showed that I am not the only one here actually.
Same goes with everything else. Let me give you an example in order to create a better basis of understanding:
Imagine being bad at math or just another topic you might be bad in it although it is needed within this society. You just cannot get behind it, while another classmate seem to not have any problems at all with it. Do you at least now know where I am coming from? At least a bit?

I also try to work on that one, but like said, I am struggling with it and therefore I do not have any appointment for another driving lesson. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I am still waiting for the call though. I guess it is because of the holidays. I might try to call them next week.
Driverslicencepill so brutal it ran me over

Driving is fucking hard tbh, there are a million things to look for and think about. I hate it so god damn much, I can’t wait for self driving cars.

Driverslicencepill so brutal it ran me over

It is my demise for sure.

Driving is fucking hard tbh, there are a million things to look for and think about. I hate it so god damn much

What is your problem brah? Just do your driver licence. I have been driving since I was in my mother's whomb. Dude, it is easy, I had to pay 20 bucks for it brah. It is not that much of a big deal though. It did not help me at all brah.

I can’t wait for self driving cars.

This will be the time when I kill myself for sure. Imagine you missed out on anything and even on something crucial like driving. Absolutely embarrassing and emasculating.

What is your problem brah? Just do your driver licence. I have been driving since I was in my mother's whomb. Dude, it is easy, I had to pay 20 bucks for it brah. It is not that much of a big deal though. It did not help me at all brah.
Kek :feelskek:
This will be the time when I kill myself for sure. Imagine you missed out on anything and even on something crucial like driving. Absolutely embarrassing and emasculating.
Ideally, people just forget how to drive and the AI does it for us all. That’d be amazing for me tbh.

Daily Reminder, @LastGerman would have his driver's license if the right side won WWII.

Ideally, people just forget how to drive and the AI does it for us all. That’d be amazing for me tbh.

The thing is, only females will have it. They use ''climate change'' in order to take the cars away from men. On top of that, more and more men are struggling with driving due to plenty of reasons like anxiety, money issues, no motivation, problems with theory examination and problems with driving itself. While females seem to have no problems with it whatsoever.
Just think about it. Back then, having and riding a horse was a men's thing. Now it is a females only thing. Only females are owning horses. Having and driving a car was also a men's thing. Now driving a SUV is associated with females. Females are now owning horses and they do have a driver licence and a car while we cannot even drive... This is fucking emasculating.

Daily Reminder, @LastGerman would have his driver's license if the right side won WWII.

It is just completely over for me at this point.

I wish it was the same. Driving 5 minutes within a parking area to get your driver licence for 20 bucks seems fine to me.

Regarding autism, it is not official, although I might fall into a spectrum of it but most likely I am just too retarded and also I really do not have motivation for anything to be honest.

just get your forklift license bro

just get your forklift license bro

LcbtOGT.png

Theory lessons are mandatory and you have to do all 14 topics. Then you have to wait at least 2 months for the permission to do theory examination. Most likely you have to do more than 20 hours of driving and then you have to do 12 specific driving lessons which are mandatory and you also have to pay for it.

No, but seriously, I am just bad at driving, it is that simple.
Okay I totally understand now. :feelsokman:

I'm biased because my parents made it a priority that I learn to drive. I got my learners permit when I was 15 and a half, and I got my license a month after I turned 16. I forgot that my other incel friends were high inhib and scared to drive, resulting in them getting their licenses after me (17, 18, and 21).

Nonetheless, not being able to drive past the age of 18 is a sign of being a dysfunctional person, and ultimately having bad genetics. I think one of the most underrated obstacles to getting a driver's license is having bad hand eye coordination, bad spatial abilities (being aware of where you are in your environment), and slow reflexes (or being super high strung and afraid). For the most part, these are genetic, and cannot be changed. Even those who manage to somehow get a license struggle to drive competently. Especially women! While men are more likely get into wrecks for driving too fast, women get into wrecks because they flat out suck at driving (tee hee but we're safer and more responsible!). Asian males as well. So if you're a male who can't even get a license, it's beyond over for you.

While it's not as intense as Germany, it's still a pain in the ass to get a license in America. While the overall process is simpler, our DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is mismanaged by lazy government officials, making a potentially standard process complicated and drawn out. If you don't have a parent or your peers pushing you to get it, there's no way a depressed and unfocused incel is gonna be able to navigate the process alone.

Another obstacle to getting a driver's license is being poor. You're likely not to have a car to practice in, let alone have someone who is available and willing to teach you to drive. The DMV recommends practicing for 50 hours. Most people will not practice for that long, but not practicing will screw you over for the driver's test.

Again, women have large support systems that make it easier for them to get their license. They have vibrant social lives that incentivize driving, their parents favor them, and their parents are more likely to help them practice and buy them a car. Notice how you almost never see women driving a POS beater. They drive basic newish cars at the minimum.

I was also biased in thinking that Chads can get away with not having a license, without considering average and incel men. I had no doubts that you had legitimate reasons for not having a drivers license, I just didn't know what they specifically were. All I really saw was you mentioning it repeatedly and people tagging you whenever the topic of driving came up. Tbh, I could subtly tell you are high iq (especially with English being your second language), and that's why I was annoyed seeing "the driver's license pill" ad nauseum with no other explanation. Since the testing process is more rigorous in Germany, are drivers more competent? I bet they're not, but I'm just curious.

Last edited:
I'm biased because my parents made it a priority that I learn to drive. I got my learners permit when I was 15 and a half, and I got my license a month after I turned 16.

Moggs me hard but this is how life should be. It is good that your parents made this into a priority. Imagine you would not be able to drive now... This would be ridiculous, specially in America.
Back then I deluded myself into believing that I do not need to drive because I have no place to go to and no real social circle. I was very stupid and gullible for thinking like this.

Nonetheless, not being able to drive past the age of 18 is a sign of being a dysfunctional person, and ultimately having bad genetics. I think one of the most underrated obstacles to getting a driver's license is having bad hand eye coordination, bad spatial abilities (being aware of where you are in your environment), and slow reflexes (or being super high strung and afraid). For the most part, these are genetic, and cannot be changed. Even those who manage to somehow get a license struggle to drive competently. Especially women!

Really? I do not see that at all. There is more female driving than men, which is really concerning.

While it's not as intense as Germany, it's still a pain in the ass to get a license in America. While the overall process is simpler, our DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is mismanaged by lazy government officials, making a potentially standard process complicated and drawn out.

Same here in Germany. You have to wait at least 2 month for your permission to participate in theory examination and all due to bureaucracy.

Notice how you almost never see women driving a POS beater. They drive basic newish cars at the minimum.

Yes, same here in Germany. I have never seen a female driving a really bad car, only men, for example an old estate car. Females should not drive at all though. I can tell you, this is absolutely emasculating.

Tbh, I could subtly tell you are high iq (especially with English being your second language)

If I would be really high in IQ, driving should be that problematic for me. I am also kinda stressed when I had my driving lesson though. I guess the time behind a screen messed me up in some way. I also cannot distract myself anymore like I used to. A couple of years ago I started to play WoW again and I really had fun with it but now, this feeling is most likely gone. I just missed the step into adulthood and not having a driver licence is just the final nail in the coffin that I will most likely never catch up.

Since the testing process is more rigorous in Germany, are drivers more competent? I bet they're not, but I'm just curious.

Your guess is correct. They are not really better here in the end.

The instructor is always a female.

sounds like the beginning of a porn video kek

I understand where @LastGerman is coming from. The U.S. is an anomaly and it's definitely way easier to get a license in the U.S. than in Europe.

Having spent most of my life in one large city after another, I still can't drive (and have no need to). But a lot of Chads and Stacies around me actually don't know how to drive either.

Last edited:
The (((cabal))) is afraid of giving him such power.

I understand where @LastGerman is coming from. The U.S. is an anomaly and it's definitely way easier to get a license in the U.S. than in Europe.

I actually thought about going to USA and make my driver licence there.

Having spent most of my life in one large city after another

That comes also into play. Due to urbanization men have become and and more dependent and idle. Also the competition even for a low-level job is high.

The (((cabal))) is afraid of giving him such power.

They want me to be emasculated by this in order to destroy me completely.

Last edited:
Even females can drive, it's not that hard

Thanks bro for finally explaing why.

Its not 20 dollars to get your license here in cuckmerica. To get a driver license in cuckmerica if you're under 18 you have to get a learners permit first take a 8 hour drug and alcohol class then wait 4 months before you can take your license test. If you're 18 or older you have to wait 2 months before you can take your license test then after either one of those scenarios depending on your age then You have to pay 100 dollars for the driving test and then 65 dollars for the actual physical license if you pass.

Other states here in cuckmerica are different but thats how it is atleast in the state i live in

How much is 3700 euros in american dollars ?

I mean, it helps to identify your specific issues with driving so you and your instructor can work together to fix them. But if there is no specific sticking point, and you're subpar in every aspect with no real way to improve even with practice, there really is no hope for you and you have my complete sympathy.

Its not 20 dollars to get your license here in cuckmerica. To get a driver license in cuckmerica if you're under 18 you have to get a learners permit first take a 8 hour drug and alcohol class then wait 4 months before you can take your license test. If you're 18 or older you have to wait 2 months before you can take your license test then after either one of those scenarios depending on your age then You have to pay 100 dollars for the driving test and then 65 dollars for the actual physical license if you pass.

Other states here in cuckmerica are different but thats how it is atleast in the state i live in

So, in other words I would not pass there as well. Good to know, so I do not need to come to USA then. I thought about it, seriously. Going to some shady driving school and then they let me pass. Unfortunately, this will not happen at all.

How much is 3700 euros in american dollars ?

4108 Euro.

I had to pay 20 bucks
Germany is retarded, how are you supposed to work to get enough money to pay for your driver's license if it costs a bunch to get it

Germany is indeed low IQ

I mean, it helps to identify your specific issues with driving so you and your instructor can work together to fix them.

To elaborate this topic furthermore. At my first driving lesson, the teacher told me literally, that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second one, which was quite recently, he told me I should do driving simulation first. He said, I was to nervous. Also, it felt extremly forced and I had no fun whatsoever on both driving lessons. Most likely due to the fact, I am just bad at it. Honestly, I do not see myself driving ever.

I would rather have the ability to drive than to have a stinky hole who driver licence moggs me. Just lol at my life, I cannot do what every female do without any effort at all. It is indeed beyond over at this point and I should really consider to end myself.

there really is no hope for you and you have my complete sympathy.

There is indeed no hope.

He is too tall and large to fit/be supported by a mere car

Germany is retarded, how are you supposed to work to get enough money to pay for your driver's license if it costs a bunch to get it

Germany is indeed low IQ

It is indeed over here in Germany.

Germany is indeed low IQ

So, in other words I would not pass there as well. Good to know, so I do not need to come to USA then. I thought about it, seriously. Going to some shady driving school and then they let me pass. Unfortunately, this will not happen at all.

4108 Euro.
No its actually alot easier to pass here in America. You only need to get 20 out of 25 right on a written test which is extremely easy its all common sense and the driving part is so easy to its literally like you said only 5 minutes long

@LastGerman how come you call yourself an ubermenschel when you cant even get a drivers licence?

Ohh ok, then it is not that bad. So, it only takes a while to start the whole thing.

Ubermenschcel and driver licencel.
We should become 8 foot tall bodybuilders that can't fit in cars, we need to become bigger than the car, lift the car, we need to smash a car up if we see a foid driving one

You have no idea how hard it is to get a driver license in Europe, especially if you’re a stressed out low IQ incel like me.
Btw when my dad was in US in late 90s he got his license in one fucking day without even knowing the language.

This would be ridiculous, specially in America.
Yeah, it'd take me a 20 minute walk just to go buy groceries.
Really? I do not see that at all. There is more female driving than men, which is really concerning.
Dysfunctional, as in they cannot function in society (despite society being fucked from within). Women can function in society despite having bad genetics, whereas men cannot.
Yes, same here in Germany. I have never seen a female driving a really bad car, only men, for example an old estate car. Females should not drive at all though. I can tell you, this is absolutely emasculating.
I drive a basic car that I bought new in 2011, yet due to foids I feel insecure about it not being good enough.
If I would be really high in IQ, driving should be that problematic for me. I am also kinda stressed when I had my driving lesson though. I guess the time behind a screen messed me up in some way. I also cannot distract myself anymore like I used to. A couple of years ago I started to play WoW again and I really had fun with it but now, this feeling is most likely gone. I just missed the step into adulthood and not having a driver licence is just the final nail in the coffin that I will most likely never catch up.
I was super stressed the first time I ever drove. I was really freaked out that the car would move without me pressing the gas (when I wasn't in the parking gear). You really need a lot of practice to get competent. You also need someone who isn't gonna freak out everytime you make a wrong turn or what not.

We should become 8 foot tall bodybuilders that can't fit in cars

So we do have an excuse of not having a driver licence.

Yeah, it'd take me a 20 minute walk just to go buy groceries.

That is my life by the way.

I drive a basic car that I bought new in 2011, yet due to foids I feel insecure about it not being good enough.

What car exactly?

Not good enough? Imagine you would not have a car at all and on top of that no driver licence. Seriously, there is no point in living to be honest. I am just watching people having fun and having an actual career in life, driving around in their cars while I have to rely on public transportation.
Having a job is only worth it, if you can drive. I mean, what is the point if you cannot even fucking drive?

You also need someone who isn't gonna freak out everytime you make a wrong turn or what not.

That will not happen at all. The driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. So, no real experience behind a steering wheel for me now. I also got no other appointment for real driving lessons.

Imagine being a grown up man and you cannot drive while every teenage female do it without any effort at all. This shit is so emasculating that I actually really want to end myself because of it.
And to be honest, I do not see myself driving ever. I also have no career. Still living with my parents at age 25. No apprenticeship and even if I get one, it is just too late.
I am not a man at all. What is the point of living this life now?

Having a job is only worth it, if you can drive. I mean, what is the point if you cannot even fucking drive?
Even if you do get a car, your job may be so far away that the cost in gas to get there will be greater than what your job pays. Oh, and if you work in a big city, you will probably have to drive through expensive tolls to get there, AND pay for parking once you get there. Car repairs (and registration) are a huge scam. Mechanics will fix one part of your car, and will secretly sabotage another part so that you have to come back.

Even if you do get a car, your job may be so far away that the cost in gas to get there will be greater than what your job pays.

Cope.

Oh, and if you work in a big city, you will probably have to drive through expensive tolls to get there, AND pay for parking once you get there.

I would gladly do that.

Car repairs (and registration) are a huge scam.

I would gladly participate in this.

Mechanics will fix one part of your car, and will secretly sabotage another part so that you have to come back.

That might be true but yet again, better having a driver lcience and a somewhat broken car than having nothing of it at all.
I can also work on my car by myself and learn something about it, doing something meaningful and grab a new skill.

I would gladly do that.
You won't be able to do it when you run out of money. Which means you'll lose your job since you can't make it to work.
That might be true but yet again, better having a driver lcience and a somewhat broken car than having nothing of it at all.
I can also work on my car by myself and learn something about it, doing something meaningful and grab a new skill.
If you're going to work on your own car, I suggest getting an older one with minimal electronics. The new cars are plagued with them, making repairs so complicated that you have no choice but bringing it to a mechanic.

You won't be able to do it when you run out of money. Which means you'll lose your job since you can't make it to work.

I would gladly run out on money because of that, but yet again that is more like an exaggerated situation. I will not run out of money when I would drive a BMW 316i year of construction 2004 for example. I also would have a reason to work though.

I would gladly run out on money because of that, but yet again that is more like an exaggerated situation. I will not run out of money when I would drive a BMW 316i year of construction 2004 for example. I also would have a reason to work though.
It mostly applies to low paying jobs that are far away.