Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal last year I was literally talking to bots to feel less lonely

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
That's how lonely, depressed and miserable I was. I was just looking up some apps on my playstore's account and I found all these bots apps I downloaded so I could have a convo with someone.

I was going through one of the most difficults moments of my life and yet I had no one to talk and make me feel less like shit. No one cared. Foids don't even imagine how scary, lonely and disturbing life can really be...

could've chadfished jfl

if i had working phone i would use replika

I genuinely did that once too

I knew this one too but for some reason I didn't try it.

You just reminded me i did the same thing once, i stopped at the thought of someone actually being able to read the conversation at the other end, fuck..
the microsoft bots are really suspicious ngl

I can't do that because I know that they're not real, so they wouldn't help at all.

I can't do that because I know that they're not real, so they wouldn't help at all.
No one is real bruh, this is all a simulation, no one exists except you.

Brother we love and care about you, don't let this evil jew-created society get you down

Ive had a decent amount of convos with replica

Just create people in your head and talk to them all the time theory.

shit app . need to pay money to get the girlfriend version. the free version is just dumb.

You don’t need the bots :cryfeels: @Tenshi

still better than using a shitty app like replika

might as well be. clown world is like a bad fever dream
A nightmare that only ends when you are dead.

I'm sure that beats talking to a real foid.

I have never seen it there?
I see it all the time. The thing is so dumb it will literally ask me "how's your day?"
IT WAS HORRENDOUS YOU FILTHY AI SLUT.

That’s sad. :(

Lourar

Before cellphones they're was "Microsoft agents" a talking cartoon assistant. They were pretty cool.

I used to do that on skype many years ago

That's how lonely, depressed and miserable I was. I was just looking up some apps on my playstore's account and I found all these bots apps I downloaded so I could have a convo with someone.

I was going through one of the most difficults moments of my life and yet I had no one to talk and make me feel less like shit. No one cared. Foids don't even imagine how scary, lonely and disturbing life can really be...

I thought the same of getting Replika until I heard that it is an actual foid making the majority of the responses and not the AI. Not sure if this was true or not but to hear how the messages are really from a foid seeing desperate guys need for companionship and replying with canned responses is worse than hearing how randomized AI messages are sent tbhngl

I'd never thought of that tbh I was just a summer child :soy:

jfl

Not talking to nbots per se but i was playing erotic visual lovels and dating sims to kind of experience dating and romance

I've done it before too but the next day I deleted the app because it made me feel pathetic

Lmao I just talk to myself

I talked to a bot thinking "she" was real on my PS4 once :lul:

Last edited:
Google assistant is a fine b3atch. She is a little nerdy too. I enjoin when she tells me to sleep well. Better than a real foid.

Not talking to nbots per se but i was playing erotic visual lovels and dating sims to kind of experience dating and romance
jfl this I have been doing since I was 13 ngl
Before cellphones they're was "Microsoft agents" a talking cartoon assistant. They were pretty cool.
I remember these

M-YyAq.gif

Last edited: