Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Last year I used to call everybody "sir"

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Last year, I was very obsessed with Special Operations and wanted to drop out of college to join (I think part of the reason was that I was so depressed about my acne scars that I didn't care if I was killed in combat). Any how, I just remembered that for a brief period of around two months, I used to walk around and call everybody "ma'am" or "sir" to impersonate Chris Kyle. I'm not talking about just adults older than me but everybody. That means kids that were smaller and younger than me and people my age in the same grade as me. I remember getting some very weird looks thrown my way if I would bump into some kids my age and reply "sorry sir".

The only people worthy being called sir are our saints. General Cho e.g.

Jfl wanting to protect society that treats you like shit.

Jfl wanting to protect society that treats you like shit.
Lol it's not really to protect anybody, my reasons were different than that. A lot of SEALs live off grid so I kind of wanted to do that after the military, to run away from society in the wilderness.

Down in the South USA that’s normal behavior. If someone is around your age or older than you then it’s okay to call them sir/maam

Down in the South USA that’s normal behavior. If someone is around your age or older than you then it’s okay to call them sir/maam
really? Maybe it wasn't that strange then lol. I have a slight guido accent so it didn't really fit.

Last year, I was very obsessed with Special Operations and wanted to drop out of college to join (I think part of the reason was that I was so depressed about my acne scars that I didn't care if I was killed in combat). Any how, I just remembered that for a brief period of around two months, I used to walk around and call everybody "ma'am" or "sir" to impersonate Chris Kyle. I'm not talking about just adults older than me but everybody. That means kids that were smaller and younger than me and people my age in the same grade as me. I remember getting some very weird looks thrown my way if I would bump into some kids my age and reply "sorry sir".

hahahaha fucking LOLed hard.

Imagining a giant 6'+ Navy SEAL type white guy with acne scars calling 10 year olds "sir" if he bumps into them.

This sounds like a LARP or copypasta it's so ridiculous.

Last edited:
protecting chad's right to fuck all of the women

hahahaha fucking LOLed hard.

Imagining a giant 6'+ ripped Navy SEAL type white guy with acne scars calling 10 year olds "sir" if he bumps into them.

This sounds like a fucking LARP or copypasta it's so ridiculous.

no ten year olds but like 16-17 lol

no ten year olds but like 16-17 lol

It's actually a pretty funny way to troll people and make them think you're fucking insane. Next time you bump into a 10 year old apologize and call him/her "sir" or "ma'am".

I’ve never called anyone sir tbh