Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last rejection has driven me insane

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I foolishly tried self improvement and tried to escape inceldom. I tried dressing nice, being respectful, and being funny in an attempt to ask a female out. This particular female seemed different from the rest, and was friendly to me unlike most females I encounter. Most females will rush to make fun of my face or will flat out ignore me. However, during our time together this female pulled out her phone and went on tinder. She was communicating with DOZENS of chads and had hundreds of matches. Keep in mind this female is literally a 3/10 facially and possesses traits that would be a death sentence for guys. When I was rejected she gave the standard lies given to unattractive males. I kept cool during the encounter, but cried myself to sleep later.

Never try to ask a female out, no matter how attainable she seems from the outside. Every female has access to 8-10/10 guys via tinder and can have hookups when ever she wants. They have no desire to be with men who are not chads. It doesn't matter how good your personality is, you will fail every time. The blackpill is real.

Sounds painful, bro. Hang in there.

Why even go for some 3/10 subhuman when she has the same biological drives and tastes as the 8/10.
There is no such thing as looksmatch. Everyone percieves beauty the same way.

"She was communicating with DOZENS of chads"

"Keep in mind this female is literally a 3/10"

LARP thread. Chads dont fuck with Sub5 females. 100% fake.

"Every female has access to 8-10/10 guys"

sUb8 lAw br00000000000000

Take solace that the chads will pump and dump her. They will not settle down with a 3/10. She will have multiple sexual partners and lose her ability to pair bond thus causing her depression. If she is low iq which is likely she will not even comprehend why the chad won't commit to her.

I wish this was a fucking larp thread but sadly it isn't. this rejection has destroyed the last hope I had left

Take solace that the chads will pump and dump her. They will not settle down with a 3/10. She will have multiple sexual partners and lose her ability to pair bond thus causing her depression. If she is low iq which is likely she will not even comprehend why the chad won't commit to her.
Chads DO NOT EVEN PUMP 3/10 girls.

If your face is 8/10 YOU WILL NOT EVEN FUCK with a Sub5 female. You will REJECT her.

Seriously people here think that chads have no minimal standards. Use your fucking head people, my god. This thread is LARP.
I wish this was a fucking larp thread but sadly it isn't. this rejection has destroyed the last hope I had left
OR this is LARP or you dont know how to rate.

1 of the 2.

If your face is 8/10 YOU WILL NOT EVEN FUCK with a Sub5 female. You will REJECT her.

Seriously people here think that chads have no minimal standards. Use your fucking head people, my god. This thread is LARP.
Yes they fucking do.

Point is that 3/10 girls will be a higher SMV males fuck toy. He will not commit to her. And she will be oblivious why he left.

Why the fuck would this thread be a LARP?

If she is low iq which is likely she will not even comprehend why the chad won't commit to her.
Yes this is always hilarious, lots of foids seemingly can't comprehend why giga chad won't commit to them when they are like 5/10, it shows how overly inflated the foid ego is in 2018.

Yes this is always hilarious, lots of foids seemingly can't comprehend why giga chad won't commit to them when they are like 5/10, it shows how overly inflated the foid ego is in 2018.
Yeah just because some chad who was intoxicated and fucked some sub standard foid. The foid thinks that: 'Teehee he fucked me so I must be good enough for him. Teehee I will not settle for anything less from now on.' Good luck with that you stupid cunt. See where it gets you in ten years.

Trying for one specific/"special" girl is bound to fail. You have to mass approach and mass swipe to have any remnant of a chance, unfortunately.

Unless Chad/Chadlite, obviously.

Yes they fucking do.

Point is that 3/10 girls will be a higher SMV males fuck toy. He will not commit to her. And she will be oblivious why he left.

Why the fuck would this thread be a LARP?
You want to see what a 3/10 female is??? Let me give you a example

K2JJp4d.jpg

ckZ0qh1.jpg

70XCefs.jpg

YI5Y9lS.jpg

This is a 3/10 female.

Now think - Why, with your male model tier face, would you pump and dump a grotesque creature like this if you have ROWS of above average looking females to pump and dump???

Do you understand this???

I see alot of grotesque theories in this site man, that shit of "chads also fuck subhuman females" is just one of them.

Inceldom really drives people to madness, thats the only reason i can imaginate to people give credibility to these things.

K2JJp4d.jpg

ckZ0qh1.jpg

70XCefs.jpg

YI5Y9lS.jpg

This is a 3/10 female.

Now think - Why, with your male model tier face, would you pump and dump a grotesque creature like this if you have ROWS of above average looking females to pump and dump???

I see alot of grotesque theories in this site man, that shit of "chads also fuck subhuman females" is just one of them.

Inceldom really drives people to madness, thats the only reason i can imaginate to people for people to give credibility to these things.
That legit looks like a guy

K2JJp4d.jpg

ckZ0qh1.jpg

70XCefs.jpg

YI5Y9lS.jpg

This is a 3/10 female.

Inceldom really drives people to madness, thats the only reason i can imaginate to people give credibility to these things.
I've seen it first hand. A drunk chad in a club would easily fuck that. He knows when he is fucking her he will never commit to her. Why are you so adamant this isn't the case? Why would this thread be a LARP? Are you aware there are foids a lot worse than the one you posted i.e. land-whale abominations that have ridiculously high standards? The girl you posted isn't even a 3 she's a 4.
If what you are saying is true then why aren't the millions of 3s getting with their looksmatches?

I've seen it first hand. A drunk chad in a club would easily fuck that. He knows when he is fucking her he will never commit to her. Why are you so adamant this isn't the case? Why would this thread be a LARP? Are you aware there are foids a lot worse than the one you posted i.e. land-whale abominations that have ridiculously high standards? The girl you posted isn't even a 3 she's a 4.
If what you are saying is try then why aren't the millions of 3s getting with their looksmatches?
No, that girl is 3/10, she is not 4.

She has;

- Upper eyelid exposure
- Huge pyramid nose
- Fucked up teeths
- Ultra recessed hairline

Almost ALL her face is fucked up. She is a SOLID 3/10. No discussion about that, clear as water.

If she were a man she would be a KHV truecel wizard unless with acess to plastic surgery.

"A drunk chad in a club would easily fuck that"

Drunk doesnt count, if you are drunk you dont even know what you are doing properly.

But BY NO WAY a 7+ male would accept to have sex with this creature in full consciousness.

"Why are you so adamant this isn't the case?"

Because im not a fucking basement dweller (at least i wasnt all my life) and by mine social experience im 100% SURE that NO 7/10 male would touch that thing. At maximun an DESESPERATE 6/10 would pump and dump that dragon.

"Are you aware there are foids a lot worse than the one you posted i.e. land-whale abominations that have ridiculously high standards?"

Having high standards does not guarantee you that you will find someone that comply with it.

Thats why Sub3 subhumans still manage to become landwhale betabuxxers.

No, that girl is 3/10, she is not 4.

She has;

- Upper eyelid exposure
- Huge pyramid nose
- Fucked up teeths
- Ultra recessed hairline

Almost ALL her face is fucked up. She is a SOLID 3/10. No discussion about that, clear as water.

If she were a man she would be a KHV truecel wizard unless with acess to plastic surgery.

"A drunk chad in a club would easily fuck that"

Drunk doesnt count, if you are drunk you dont even know what you are doing properly.

But BY NO WAY a 7+ male would accept to have sex with this creature in full consciousness.

"Why are you so adamant this isn't the case?"

Because im not a fucking basement dweller (at least i wasnt all my life) and by mine social experience im 100% SURE that NO 7/10 male would touch that thing. At maximun an DESESPERATE 6/10 would pump and dump that dragon.

"Are you aware there are foids a lot worse than the one you posted i.e. land-whale abominations that have ridiculously high standards?"

Having high standards does not guarantee you that you will find someone that comply with it.

Thats why Sub3 subhumans still manage to become landwhale betabuxxers.
SMV for foids is partially determined by body type. Not so much the case with men. We will have to agree to disagree. The debate is pointless tbh. What purpose does it serve? I concede. You are 100% right. This 3/10 foid will pair bond with the first 3/10 male she finds. Hell she might even worship a truecel.

Red
Red

SMV for foids is partially determined by body type. Not so much the case with men. We will have to agree to disagree. The debate is pointless tbh. What purpose does it serve? I concede. You are 100% right. This 3/10 foid will pair bond with the first 3/10 male she finds. Hell she might even worship a truecel.

View attachment 66835View attachment 66835
But im not talking about her total SMV, im talking about her face rate which is 3/10.

That girl even able to date a 5/10 non-white man in LTR. And its already a great thing, she is dating 2 points above, its not little thing.

But even for females there is a LIMIT in dating above. You cannot date 3 points above you, this is fantasy.

But people here have a hard time understanding this, then arise these retarded theories like "CHADS HAVE NO STANDARDS AND FUCK 3/10 GIRLS".

It is over, friend.

As I always say, if a female wants to take time from her day to talk to me, she can approach me. Other than that, it's over and no reason for me to waste time and energy when all I'll get out of it is humiliation and rejection.

What I’ve heard when I asked foids out “we’ll talk about it later” later never came. “Oh well at least you told me that” “get out of here” “sure” but I got ghosted right after that. “I like you, but not in that way”

OR this is LARP or you dont know how to rate.

1 of the 2.
lolololol someone hasn't seen enough tinder experiments

Cope. Chad's smash girls 4-10. Chad lite's smash the rest.

I was able to get a date one time, I thought it was a date. The girl was literally showing me the pictures of all the Chads she was smashing, like pics of her laying on top of them naked and shit. They were all steroid monsters, then she told me I should go to the gym and I might look good (I go everyday), then Chad called her and she left the date early to go smash him.

This was a years ago, the last time I was in Korea. I'm sure it's worse now, and I wouldn't have been even able to hang out with a foid in the states.

Some one else saw my pic and said I was above average looking, literally only Chad's and Chad lites are getting girlfriends or hooking up with girls these days.

Why even go for some 3/10 subhuman when she has the same biological drives and tastes as the 8/10.
There is no such thing as looksmatch. Everyone percieves beauty the same way.

ngl tbh

literally only Chad's and Chad lites are getting girlfriends or hooking up with girls these days.
I dont discuss with sub8 law believers, sorry.

Started reading your post by the end and didnt read the rest. Leave your basement.

Search pig woman experiment also skateboard woman

Let me repeat for you - Show me a tinder experiment where a chad goes in a date with a 3/10 female, please.

I dont discuss with sub8 law believers, sorry.

Started reading your post by the end and didnt read the rest. Leave your basement.

Let me repeat for you - Show me a tinder experiment where a chad goes in a date with a 3/10 female, please.
What you mean an actual date? Who cares? Lol. they don't go on 'dates' they just have hook up sex that's it. Besides the end goal of chadfishing isn't to get dates obviously.

feels painful man. Stay strong.

I'm sorry bro but this is our destiny when ask out a foid
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Rejections have destroyed me as well. We may seem like laughable weaklings in the proximity of stoics like uninstall, but the fact is that rejections are extremely corrosive to the self-esteem of most. I used to be able to play it cool, "be confident", and downplay my autism when trying to woo a female, but things have gotten worse with each rejection until it's not even worth trying anymore. I'm a broken man. If you think about it it's quite natural: when you learn that every female you are interested in has the power to make you fiercely depressed for several weeks and that any approach is guaranteed to trigger that, you will be conditioned into feeling terror in their presence.

Last edited:
Try taking some painkillers bro. They may help you with emotional pain. Good luck!

cant get rejected if you never approach :feelsthink: