Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last Post

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
I think this’ll be my last post. I’m gonna an hero in a few hours. Thanks to all the brocels who spoke with me over the years. It’s been a ride but that’s it. Got the instrument near me and ready. It feels so weird at this moment, like I feel like crying but I’m nervous too.

To whoever’s reading this, I hope it gets better for you cause it didn’t for me.

Do not think. Answer me, man. Stay with us.

I'm gonna make the "see you back tomorrow" joke, but not as a joke.

I really hope this isn't actually going down, and that we will see a thread from you tomorrow.

goodbye and good luck. I hope you find peace.

I think this’ll be my last post. I’m gonna an hero in a few hours. Thanks to all the brocels who spoke with me over the years. It’s been a ride but that’s it. Got the instrument near me and ready. It feels so weird at this moment, like I feel like crying but I’m nervous too.

To whoever’s reading this, I hope it gets better for you cause it didn’t for me.
God bless your immortal soul