Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

Same, this is when he truly gets to live since the psycho stepdad is dead. OP didnt even mention if this idiot stepfather left ant inheritance behind? After read his manifesto, he basically just sat patiently in his situation of paying half his income to his parents as rent. If you cannot do any hardwork of find ways to climb out of the hell you are, its fucking over for you. I hate to say it but @riceronicel could have really changed things for the better by moving away from his psycho family but i guess he just gave up on a abuse free life. Now when all the abuse ends, he wants to end it now.

This thread is making my blood boil. @riceronicel if you give up now, i sure hope you end up in the same situation in the next life because you seemed to have learned nothing from it. This is the time you rebuild what ever you can, not give up. If you wanted to end it, a better time would be like 20 years back. This is just fucking stupid. If he ends it here, the crazy stepfather will be laughing from the shadow realm. He will let that psycho win if he ends it.

I dont even wanna get started on the whore mother, i sure wish a very dark tragedy befalls her.
Tbh. He is now free to change the world as he sees fit. I don't want to sound like a fed, but if he's going to rope, try to make the world bettER by knocking out some elites.

OP is anothER victim of female hypERgamy. RIP

Go in peace brother. You deserved better from this world.

Don’t be stupid and take your life because of the so(y)ciety. PM me, I can come pick you up with my car, we’ll do something. Don’t waste your life man.. And if you’ve already done it, rest in peace.

Last edited:
May you find peace at last

I’m so sorry you had to be born in this timeline, without the genes required to endure it. Rest In Peace, one day we will be remembered by all.

I'm not going to try to stop you, it's your decision at the end of the day.
You seemed like an okay dude, goodbye ricebro

Goodbye brothercel (although I hope you do not go through with this choice). I would rather your soul be in peace at death than in agonizing suffering in life. Although we do not meet in this world, I hope to become your friend in the next. Good night, sweet prince.

You should murder your bitch mother and then go on a shooting spree.
Send a message ffs.
(in Grand Theft Auto 4)

I hate this feeling knowing someone else kills themselves because of this fucked up society. If you actually do it and there is no way of stopping you please go ER and take some people with you. Rest in peace, i don't know you but know that i wished better for you.

I hope you're dead now. :f:

Man I missed this. RIP :cryfeels:

Dude you are free from this piece of shit now. Just move away from your awful mom that allowed this abuse and live your life for yourself. But if you choose to go i can't change your mind, i hope you find peace up there brocel.

rest in fucking piece bro, a few days ago i was commenting on your posts never thinking you'd end up making this post. may your wish of reincarnation come true.

See you, space cowboy.

I hope you get resurrected as gigachad

Take me with you!

Tbh. He is now free to change the world as he sees fit. I don't want to sound like a fed, but if he's going to rope, try to make the world bettER by knocking out some elites.
Some government and (((banking))) elite in GTA V perhaps

Looks like I'm late. I didn't want you to commit sui, but it seems like it already happened. Rest in peace.

This is so depressing to read. Rest in peace man. I hope you get to experience life as a Chad in your afterlife.

If I had access to a gun I would have died years ago already.

Rest in peace.

I only spoke few times with you and that's was when you bumped my threads but i appreciate your sincerity and hope you're at peace now.

Rest in Gandy Heaven.

Been a week and he hasn't logged in.

Did he really do the Smith & Wesson retirement plan- with a single 9mm deposit?

At worst this is what white guys get when abused by narcissistic parents.

Why are ethnic Father's so abusive? Chinese, Pakistanis and Indian are at the worst it seems.

Sorry to hear OP if your Step Father has passed you are now free from his abuse. I see why you felt you were "holding out" like "he didn't get the pleasure to see you pass and gloat about it like a narcissist".

I have read your situation and you are a manlet, dicklet, maimed, abused rice-cel. That said you are part of the world's largest population making 18.7% who are in the exact same boat as you.

Keep the gun or pawn it if you are still alive.

Last edited:
I know that feel. My condolences, brother. Wait, did OP rope? :feelsbadman:

very tragic, hope you reincarnate as a good chad.

You're dead already, but

it was a beautiful last post. I hope you've moved onto another world better than this one.

20200529 110243

For those who don’t know, I’m a 37 year old ricecel living in Indiana. My white stepfather has been abusing me for a very long time, ever since I was 12. He would beat me with all types of tools, but the consistently worst one was when he would beat my skull with a metal wrench. I have the scars to this day where hair doesn’t grow. Recently, his health has been deteriorating bc of diabetic complications. Today, he finally succumbed to them.

My mother (Filipina) married my stepfather 2 years after my biological father (Chinese) died when I was 10. My mother, after a period of mourning (about a month), was on the prowl for white cock. I don't know whether it was because she just wanted some companionship, or wanted to be satisfied sexually, she saw my shitty white stepfather as a piece of shit worthy to be a part of my family.

If you would like to read more about my life, here's a link to my very first post: https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-manifesto.204979/

As I have stated many times in other threads, I have said I would rope once my stepfather passes. My stepfather owns a 9mm glock. I will put a single bullet in and will blow my head off. Whatever my mother does after this...she will need to fend for herself. Not that she ever cared for me or loved me. She will need to answer to the cops instead.

Thank you for everyone who I have talked to. You made me feel at home and like I belong somewhere for the first time in my life. For the first time, I felt like I was a part of something bigger than myself. For the first time, I felt like people actually listened to me. For the first time, and I can't believe I'm saying this on an anonymous forum, I felt like I was somebody of worth. I felt like I was loved and welcomed.

A special thank you to my fellow ricecels in here who related to the same problems I went through when I was growing up.

I do hope I reincarnate not only as a prime Chad, but a Chad that helps incels and others ascend, by influencing society to stop its hypergamous ways. That's my hope, to help others, because I know what it feels like to be an outcast, for no one to help you, even if you scream for it at the top of your lungs. Hopefully, when I reincarnate after my death in 20+ years, I hope I can change society for the better for everyone in here.

This is my personal life decision and my decision only (so none of you bureaufaggots try to shut this place down; this is a place where I truly called home and many others in here too because the society that was supposed to nurture ALL of its citizens failed to do so in any meaningful way with their hateful heightism, for example). Don't try to rescue me. This is my last post. I won't be responding to comments.

It is time. Goodbye fellow brocels. It's been a pleasure.

I know this shit is probably going to me banned but atleast give rapemaxxing [In Minecraft] a chance before your final decision.

It looks like OP has gone offline. I'm reading through obituaries in Evansville, IL to see if this is legit.

When I go home Ill pour out a big bottle of liquor for you brother

Damn I can't believe I missed this. RIP OP. I'm sorry you went through so much abuse and neglect and to reach age 37 is pretty remarkable. Nonetheless R.I.P.
Sadmario

It looks like OP has gone offline. I'm reading through obituaries in Evansville, IL to see if this is legit.
You find anything yet?
I hate when they hide they hide their last seen.
Reminds me of another poster @Pennywise.

You find anything yet?
I hate when they hide they hide their last seen.
Reminds me of another poster @Pennywise.

No. Though if it's a suicide it might take a few days for authorities to process it, esp if it involves a gunshot wound.

There hasn't been any news about it, though.

No. Though if it's a suicide it might take a few days for authorities to process it, esp if it involves a gunshot wound.

There hasn't been any news about it, though.
We don't know where he killed himself or how he killed himself.for all we know his body is decomposing and no one knows.

these types of threads make me sad

We don't know where he killed himself or how he killed himself.for all we know his body is decomposing and no one knows.

these types of threads make me sad

Ah shit. Oh well, it's not as if we have this name anyway, so I don't think we should ask Evansville police to check up on him.

Ah shit. Oh well, it's not as if we have this name anyway, so I don't think we should ask Evansville police to check up on him.
he lives in a small town,but not small enough to care about low value man.we will see what happens.