Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Last night I had a great dream

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
In the dream I was walking through a park at night and decided to sit on a bench that was illuminated by the light of a street lamp. While I was sitting there, a girl walked over and sat down next to me. I don't remember the girl's face but she had long black hair, was wearing a black skirt and a blouse.
Once she sat down the girl proceeded to raise her arms, give me a hug and lay her head on my chest. At that moment I felt a sense of warmth and immense happiness, I felt more and more sleepy until I closed my eyes, that's when the dream ended.

When I woke up I tried to go back to sleep to return to the magical world of dreams but I could not. I stayed a moment staring at the ceiling reliving every second of that dream and wondering if someday I will be able to feel those feelings in real life.

taxi driver sleeping GIF by The Good Films

Nigger brain always wakes us up when that happens.

In the dream I was walking through a park at night and decided to sit on a bench that was illuminated by the light of a street lamp. While I was sitting there, a girl walked over and sat down next to me. I don't remember the girl's face but she had long black hair, was wearing a black skirt and a blouse.
Once she sat down the girl proceeded to raise her arms, give me a hug and lay her head on my chest. At that moment I felt a sense of warmth and immense happiness, I felt more and more sleepy until I closed my eyes, that's when the dream ended.

When I woke up I tried to go back to sleep to return to the magical world of dreams but I could not. I stayed a moment staring at the ceiling reliving every second of that dream and wondering if someday I will be able to feel those feelings in real life.

taxi driver sleeping GIF by The Good Films
At least you can have dreams, then there is me that is dreamless like 3-4 yrs in a row now