Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Last Living Biological Grandparent Died Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
Charlene Riggs, she was 89.

What do you mean with last biological ?

My condolences bro.

Did you get any money?

nah, I can't inherit shit (SSI and SSDI bs). I have step-grandparents too, but both of them are also dead.
My condolences bro.

thanks, bruh. btw where have you been?

Your parents are next in 30 years, god willing, then you 30 years later.

RIP Grandmama
What do you mean with last biological ?
Some cucks like to get remarried

thanks, bruh. btw where have you been?
I'm out of city for now and have a shitty Internet connection here, so I can't partecipate to community as usual in this period.
However before leaving city I found tour Youtube channel searching for your music, your videos are really interesting! Too bad it's hard for me to understand well every sentence in them without subs as a non-native English speaker.

RIP, i only have one left.

Your parents are next in 30 years, god willing, then you 30 years later.

RIP Grandmama

Some cucks like to get remarried

'scuse me, my biological dad was a manwhore. that's why my mom got divorced.

i'm sorry for your loss

I'm out of city for now and have a shitty Internet connection here, so I can't partecipate to community as usual in this period.
However before leaving city I found tour Youtube channel searching for your music, your videos are really interesting! Too bad it's hard for me to understand well every sentence in them without subs as a non-native English speaker.

how did you find it? Adolf Stalin, right? yeah that's me. I look rough, don't I? it doesn't matter though, I'm a manlet. I just imposing on camera.

Sorry man I press f for respect.

how did you find it? Adolf Stalin, right? yeah that's me. I look rough, don't I? it doesn't matter though, I'm a manlet. I just imposing on camera.
I found it searching for the name of your band on Google, I think your channel is the only one that talks about all forms of Social Nationalism and other interesting topics such as inceldom.

Jim Profit touches on it but he tends to delete his old videos.

I wish my grandma would hurry up and die already. I hate her. All she's ever done is judge me and shown animosity towards me for no reason. I should still get at least some inheritance from her though.