Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Last few days of wagecelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Then it’s a quick holiday in Greece and then i’m back to studycelling for an incel engineering degree.
...yay.

I need to make sure I don’t waste my time on my holiday. Need to go out to clubs every night even though I don’t have a car. Hopefully the public transport there is good.

what flavour of engineering?

are you planning on approaching a female

Mechanical

No, I don’t approach females. That’s simp behaviour imo. You want bitches to be eating your shit off a plate and begging for more. Otherwise they’re not interested.
then why would you go to a club

If you get goood enough you can buy up a bunch of property &/or start your own business. Literally lord over the normies.

it only happens to chad ,
nah, it really doesn’t. To frequently get approached randomly when doing grocery shopping or walking your dog you need to be a Chad, sure. But in a party setting a lot of guys get approached.

nah, it really doesn’t. To frequently get approached randomly when doing grocery shopping or walking your dog you need to be a Chad, sure. But in a party setting a lot of guys get approached.
i never knew