Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Last day of 2021

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
:feelsUgh: I saw a post on instagram from a conspiracy page theirs a tsunami coming it’s hitting the ‘golden gates’ so Obviously freemasonry is behind it. And according to bible numerology the 2nd beast is getting its power back. And I also heard in 2022 food shortages :feelsbadman:
And in dec 2022 the vaccine is going to kill people in mass( if you took the vaccine you might as well repent and accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.
And in spring 2022 ww3 will start .
That’s basically it theirs gonna be war, famine, staged events, and natural disasters, earth quakes, etc.
2022 is gonna be a bad year happy new thou:feelsseriously:

I used to watch a lot of Jason A on YouTube. This stuff about Biblical prophecies and aliens and extradimensional energy beings, it all sounds exciting, but Jason A has been promising the end times for almost a decade now. Show me something exciting.

FUCK YEAH DESTROY CIVILIZATION NOW

SCHIZOCELS GTFIH

Forgive me Jewsus :smonk::smonk:

trying to hit 100k in the dying days of 2021

everyone hit the sewers asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH DESTROY CIVILIZATION NOW
The based levels are off the charts
:feelsUgh: I saw a post on instagram from a conspiracy page theirs a tsunami coming it’s hitting the ‘golden gates’ so Obviously freemasonry is behind it. And according to bible numerology the 2nd beast is getting its power back. And I also heard in 2022 food shortages :feelsbadman:
And in dec 2022 the vaccine is going to kill people in mass( if you took the vaccine you might as well repent and accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.
And in spring 2022 ww3 will start .
That’s basically it theirs gonna be war, famine, staged events, and natural disasters, earth quakes, etc.
2022 is gonna be a bad year happy new thou:feelsseriously:
They've been saying this same shit about every year :lul:

trying to hit 100k in the dying days of 2021

everyone hit the sewers asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based spamming on ID

People say the same shit every year, nothing ever really happens

Even as a conspiratard I must say this is cope with a capital C

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back