Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Last Chance Saloon: my plan to SEA/JBW within the next 3 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
work on the mental issues they've got from a lifetime of being an incel

Let’s be honest though, 30+ years of inceldom does permanent, irreversible damage to your brain. It’s like being a war veteran or something, it’s not like you can just flick and switch and “get over it” and become a positive, happy person.

Ok, I know JBW is a meme and everything, and I have criticised it a a lot, but I’ve never tried SEAmaxxing before, and before I rope, I figured I should give it at least my best shot. If I wealthmaxxx enough I could at least give the impression that I am a rich white guy (buy some expensive clothes and a flashy car). Has anyone tried JBW in SEA before?

Choice of country: Malaysia. They seem to be the best looking and most educated of all SEA foids. Singapore is also a good option, but less likely to JBW there since it’s a rich developed country (foids don’t need money from western men). Kuala Lumpur looks like an alright city (for an Asian country anyway). Thailand is third choice, it’s the most popular JBW country but this also puts me at a slight disadvantage since foids will have more white men to choose from, and most of them are old and rich (which actually gives them SMV in a shitty third world country jfl).

Approach: what can I offer my potential Malaysian cutie wife? I can’t offer her a big dick since I don’t have one. I’m an ugly manlet so I can’t offer her typical “white guy” looks (eg Channing Tatum). I can offer a better standard of living in Western Europe, though. She’d probably want children, so I’m fucked either way (either get manlet hapa incel boys or noodlewhore daughters). She would likely leave me once she gets permanent citizenship or whatever, and I’d have to pay for the kids while she fucks chad (and my children then get abused by their chad stepfather(s)). Pretty fucked either way tbh. Tricky decisions here. Alternatively I just “play the field” and change foid every few years while I continue to wealthmaxxx and hope that it keeps working. If I do get one pregnant then there’s 50% chance that I’m condemning my poor hapa son to a life of misery.

Risks: the main risk is being beaten up or murdered in an SEA country by gangs of men who don’t want their foids stolen. This is a real risk, it does happen. Just need to play it safe I guess.

Advice?
Chinese malaysian are really cunning. Don't get in a relationship with them. Thai people are much better. Been to both countries. I know a few chinese malay people.

@ChinaCurry you live in SEA IIRC. Any advice?

Yeah Thailand seems to be saturated with older white men. I’m aiming for Kuala Lumpur. It’s about the perfect mix of not-total-shitehole, not-communist and not-fully-developed.
Sorry brother just seen this. KL and malaysia is not really typical ASEAN, so doesn't have the factors that make SEA so easy to ascend (overpopulation, low PPP of population, lack of education and upward mobility). In other words you don't 30 million starving families living on desolate farms sending their daughters to go be whores in the big city and bang JBW to send money back to buy a new buffalo).

It also has a much more world aware and educated population than 'advanced' cities like Shanghai, beijing, Seoul), meaning you can't JBW and ascend. Most girls in KL are professionally working, foreign educated, and useba balanced scorecard in assessing guys. Think of it as halfway between Bangkok, Manila, Saigon and Tokyo, Singapore , HK effectively.

Also remember there are more chads in KL than other cities due to admixture. They are not inbred Han Chinese or curries like the rest of Asia, so there's a good chance you will get mogged there, same as Jakarta.

These things make KL a pretty good sweet spot in terms of places to live, and if you are reasonably high value, I would reccomend it, but culturally girls are less open to hookups than say Saigon or Manila, and there way less whores than Bangkok or Manila.

TLDR: kl is great, all in all one of the best cities in Asia, but I wouldn't say it hits any sweep spot for ascending, if u wanna ascend with whores, Bangkok. If you're white but a loser Shanghai/ Beijing/ HK/ Singapore. If you're white but sub 3, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul. If youre ethnic and successful, Tokyo, Saigon, Jakarta. If you're ethnic and unsuccessful Manila.