Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Last blackpill post got deleted on purplepill cuckmunity, another one takes it’s place (blackpill can’t be stopped)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/tp4abp/confidence_doesnt_help_physically_unattractive_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

9301A5E4 31A4 43DC AB45 FC67F8CD6EA7

Last edited:
I like that it got 99 upvotes lolmao

I like that it got 99 upvotes lolmao
It means people there agree with many blackpill truths, but cucked jannie mods keep deleting their posts for pointing out facts.

I used to browse that site on my :bluepill: days, it opened my eyes little by little tbh.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand, i've seen this first hand. No matter what chad does it's seen as attractive and no matter how good you do as an ugly male, you'll be seen as a retard.

Man, how much i hate this life. This dice roll of mine sure was shitty.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't know why this is so hard to understand, i've seen this first hand. No matter what chad does it's seen as attractive and no matter how good you do as an ugly male, you'll be seen as a retard.

6D7EA98A 1DF3 4C96 B28A 3965DEF71851

Exactly these people will be very quick to attach negative characteristics towards you despite not even exhibiting them. It originates from the failo effect.

Last edited: