Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Laser pointers attack planes

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
For all the lightcels out there, do you know that laser pointers can district pilots visible when planes are high in the air. Because laser when pointed at the sky, a far distance, transforms into a wide beam of light that can temporarily blind someone (like a car light on close range)

There have been cases of hooligans using laser pointers at airplanes for lulz. Some were caught, some were not.

The punishment for such crime is very high, up to 20years in prison and possibly death execution if the plane crashes

There have been done chemtrail theorists that advocate attacking 'chemtrail planes with laser pointers.

I do not endorse the usage of laser pointers for this purpose at all. Furthermore, it is inefficient because most planes fly on autopilot and experienced pilots can fly by instrument (gauges)

Last edited:
seems like a good way to ER a plane

The punishment for such crime is very high, up to 20years in prison and possibly death execution if the plane crashes
How would they even catch some random guy with a laser pointer

plane crashes are awesome, sadly i dont think this would do much

50mW green beem sponsored by CHINA :feelsgah:

I would love to do this in the future.

Just crash all planes theory