Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Larry Nassar, doctorcel who molested gymnast foids, has only paid $300 in restitution while spending $10k in prison commissary

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
The Washington Post first broke the story:

I also went to read the Department of Justice's filing myself.

See, federal Bureau of Prisons guidelines hold that federal inmates must contribute a minimum of $25 per quarter towards any outstanding fines or restitutions ordered in their cases. This means that Nassar has only paid $300 out of the $57k he was ordered to pay. The BOP also shields inmate accounts from collection because it is not a financial institution and therefore isn't subject to U.S. Treasury Dept guidelines.

As much as Redditors and assorted cucks make prison rape jokes, Nassar's prison life isn't actually that bad.

Absolutely based BOPcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still can't believe Larry Nassar is a sandnigger, for the longest time ever I thought he was white.

if i ever get arrested, i hope i get sent to federal.

if i ever get arrested, i hope i get sent to federal.
If I recall correctly, Martin Shkreli is also in federal prison.

He's comfortable in prison, has a cellphone, and teaches other prisoners finance/stocks.

Based.

What do you spend money on in prison?

Based.

What do you spend money on in prison?
snacks, toiletries, tobacco, email and phone privileges

the prison and/or their contractors also charge pretty hefty markups, so commissary profits go towards the institution's budget

part of the reason why BOP lets inmates keep an unlimited amount of money in their commissary accounts and only makes them pay $25 per quarter towards restitution/fines, this has been standard practice for years

If I recall correctly, Martin Shkreli is also in federal prison.

He's comfortable in prison, has a cellphone, and teaches other prisoners finance/stocks.
he's in FCI Allenwood, alow-security prison that has a fair number of other white-collar criminals

also i think cellphones are against institutional guidelines

:bigbrain: or he could be bribing other inmates with commisory to avoid getting raped.
That’s more than likely. Avoid getting beaten too
USP Coleman-2 mainly houses sex offenders like him, that's why he was transferred there from USP Tucson

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back