Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Larping Tik Tokcel

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Stacyless virgin
He claims to be 6’4 17 yo normie and larps as an incel here. His username is @naturepilledtreecel on Chink Chonk (Tik Tok). Does anyone know his nickname here?

IMG 3208

There are 6'4 larpers among us

He claims to be 6’4 17 yo normie and larps as an incel here. His username is @naturepilledtreecel on Chink Chonk (Tik Tok). Does anyone know his nickname here?

View attachment 1195634
I don't know because he doesn't post anything interesting here or on tiktok

ffs there might actually be more LARPers than incels

Sean Opry mogs them

:feelshaha:
tales from larpcelida. he is not 6 feet JFL at this larp, he's just another one of those "im what you incels call chad" type of normies. im not even mad tbh, cause its clear he probably does belong on this site. contrary to what most people believe there are not megaultrasuperchads on this site, most its just nevertriedcels whos inceldom could be debated on if its volceldom or genuine inceldom. however what kind of 6 feet young slayer with tons of foids on his cock would be like "no babe, no sex tonight i need to be a LARPING faggot on an autist forum"

Trust me there are more larpers than actual incels on here maybe there should be some kinda of test for joining .is unfortunately I believe it’s too late now

Everyone on .org is a 6'5'' gigachad, and everyone on .is is a 5'1'' Indian janitor truecel, and there is a lot of overlap of users.