Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Larping as female online is getting uncomfortable

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend
I met my 2 only "friends" online in real life people don't even care about me. online I get treated way better than I ever would in real life. people actually take interest in me online and are willing to talk to me

This proves again that it's a complete lie that only attractive women get attention, being female is a golden ticket.

As some of you might know, I've started to use female usernames in some onlinegames and people all of a sudden began to acknowledge my existence and I ... well ... kinda made friends with some of these dudes.
They're always nice to me, we're playing regularly and chatting about the game and stuff.

But these dudes are getting CLINGY now, mang.
Texting me in discord asking personal questions like how I'm doing and shit.
I begin to feel bad, man.

I should feel bad for them because they're such simps and because they give female usernames such special treatment, but I feel bad for myself because I tricked these guys and I was dishonest, but I also feel bad for myself because the only way I can make online friends is by LARPING AS A FEMALE ... what the fuck is that ....

Females get such special treatment it's mind-blowing really.
I would advice everyone of you to try larping as a female online and notice the difference yourself. It's eye-opening how entitled and EASY MODE female existence really is.

I've been gaming for 15 years and not made a single friend, people never gave a shit about me, but as soon as I have a female username, people start chatting me up, giving me tips, helping me and now even getting personal ... it's fucking crazy how EASY females have it.

Man .... I feel bad ... I finally made some online friends and now I can't even really be friends with them because I only obtained that friendship via larping as a female. It's brutal.

I have always used female avatars in games and I have operated a female FB account for over a decade now. It's absolutely brutal how people treat you just for being born female Vs. how they treat us.

The government should make it illegal for any boys to be born or at least only 1% of live births may consist of boys.

Ive never done it

IT will touch this and say "ah you see inkwell that it is hard to live as a woman :foidSoy:", while they literally live on tutorial mode, having everything given to them.

And don't feel sad for tricking simps, they deserve it.
I’m legit interested in whether ITards have ever screenshotted this post to use this type of an argument tbh:feelswhere:.

What zero pussy does to a mf

Avi checks out

Just pretend you're a tranny lol, would explain why you sound like ya do if comes to it.

Have you told the truth to them?

Hmmm, maybe women DO have it hard after all.

Btw larping as a toilet is a gay trait we've already been over this on the forum not too long ago.